Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 (832 Views)

Woman Killed And Man Loses Legs After Train Hits Them During Sex On The Tracks / Train Hits Couple Having S^x On Its Tracks - Wife Killed, Husband Loses Both Leg / China Passenger Train Hits 300 Mph, Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by Ministerofinfo: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
The MTN Season of Surprises which has continuously astonish Nigerians since November 1, have hit Nigeria tertiary institutions. Students of University of Lagos and Federal College of Education, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos were today stunned with excitement as one of MTN’s ambassadors and Mavin’s Records’ First Lady, Tiwa Savage paid them a surprise ‘November’ visit, as part of MTN surprise package for the students.
The students who could not hide their feelings and excitement thronged in their hundreds to have a feel and take photographs with the singer. In an experience that will remain one of their most exciting moments, two Nigerian Students- Ugwu Joseph, a 300 level student, University of Lagos and Shodeinde Zainaat Afolashade of Federal College of Education, Akoka, received an iphone 6 while others received varieties of gifts from MTN.
Describing the surprise package delivered to him for just being a subscriber, Ugwu Joseph commended MTN for the surprise gift. Not even in my wildest imagination have I thought of owning the latest iPhone. This is really the most exciting surprise that I have ever received from any brand in Nigeria. I say a big thank you.”
The MTN Season of Surprises has produced lots of amazement since its inception on November 1. The Surprise campaign has seen interesting shocks ranging from ambassadors attending to customers at service centres, to Dr. Sid boarding a BRT bus and giving out gifts.
To be part of the excitement, Subscribers on MTN network are to text the number 11 to 400, to receive pleasant surprises and can join the gist on social media platforms via #YelloEleven.

Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
lucky students grin
Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by haryourbarmeee: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
It me or d camera angle? Or tiwa looks fat?
Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by valmunich(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Resources that should've been utilized in service development angry
Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by twaintoy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
haryourbarmeee:
Don't think its camera angle oo, tiwa don fat. Her jean sef get as e be.
Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by CBNIM: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
haryourbarmeee:
It's neither you nor the camera oo, she's getting fat really, but still beautiful though!

I like her jean.
Re: MTN Surprise Train Hits Tertiary Institutions As Tiwa Savage Gives Out Iphone 6 by haryourbarmeee: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
CBNIM:

It's neither you nor the camera oo, she's getting fat really, but still beautiful though!

I like her jean.
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Cleared? / Does The Early Bird Really Catch The Worm? / What Is The First Thing You Look For In A Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.