Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Soundtrack To Your 2014: What Is It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soundtrack To Your 2014: What Is It? (608 Views)

Download Original Soundtrack From Season 1 Of Empire / Official Nairaland Music Section Soundtrack (Nairaland Boys-shut It Down) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soundtrack To Your 2014: What Is It? by yesboss20(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Reminiscing on the year 2014, music (good and sensible music) has played an immense role for me. There seemed to be a soundtrack for every phase I navigated from the start of the year until date.

In that regard, two of my favorite standout artistes have been Johm Mayer and Poe: Mr Mayer got me through a period when it appeared self doubts were getting the better of me and his soulful, sincere and calm tunes got me inspired. I had his "Inside Wants Out/Room for Squares" to "Heavier Things " to "Continuum" to "Battle Studies" albums on repeat for months. And then there was the man everybody should be talking about - Ladi Poe. I got all his singles (from the Show Dem Camp collaborations to his EP works) and especially "Poe's love" which remains one of my favourite songs of the year.

In that light, what has been the soundtrack to your year? Has 2014 been a pop anthem for you in the background or maybe funk?! Please share your comments. Thank you.

NB:
Don't mind the colourful text. I was only attempting what I have seen some creative nairalanders do. Merci.

Re: Soundtrack To Your 2014: What Is It? by yesboss20(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
So what do y'all think? What has your soundtrack to the year been?

(1) (Reply)

Advice On the 2million naira To blow His Music career! / Reasons Why I Will Always Choose Davido Over Wizkid Anytime Anyday / Help A Nairalander's Artiste Win 1.5million Naira Diamond Bank Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.