Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! (8808 Views)

Patience Jonathan Disgraced And Humiliated Back To Back. / How Big Girls Roll (photo) / Video: Very Bad, Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by AyoolaBobby: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
I just keep wondering why people have to still conceive the thoughts of stealing, not after seeing a whole lots of disgusting videos of what they do to people caught in such acts.

These 2 Kenyan girls were caught stealing female sandals at someone's shop; one was busy confusing and deceiving the shop owner while her friend kept stocking some sandals inside their bags.
But thank God for the victim's neighbour who had earlier noticed what was happening and kept quiet until they wanted to leave.

He now called the girl to empty her bag, and behold! She had stolen more than 5pairs of some designers sandals from the man's shop
Click here to watch

Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by innamorat(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oloshi...............devil don use I'm remote for una head grin
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by innamorat(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oloshi...............devil don use I'm remote control for una head grin
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
innamorat:
Oloshi...............devil don use I'm remote for una head grin
Nd I pray that devil will not use the same remote 4 ur head
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by AyoolaBobby: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2014
lmoa
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by Ayodeys: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2014
hmmmn
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by Ayodeys: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
wink cheesy grin
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by Ayodeys: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
sad grin
Re: Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
It is not a thing of joy to catch a hungry thief.

An well fed Ajebutter wouldn't steal..

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Miss Chidinma Okeke Sets Instagram Ablaze With Her Outfits (photos) / Amber Rose Drops Another Topless Bikini Display In New Photo... / Photoslovely Davido Ex Girlfriend Nishkards Share S*xy Photos With B*obs Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.