Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition (1357 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by rebranded(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
For those who don't know, Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, is contesting in next year's presidential election. Below is what he said during his declaration at a rally on Monday Nov. 10th.

“My people, in 2015 I will be the president of the country. Three months ago when I said I want to be president they asked, “Can an Igboman be president? But now when they count those contesting for president they will first count Rochas Okorocha, before Buhari, Atiku Abubakar and Kwankwaso. When they said they have zoned the presidency to the North, I asked, When was the meeting held? Now we have zoned it to Igboland. In 2015, there will be a turnaround in the fortunes of Ndigbo. They only know themselves; they don’t care about Igbo. APC is an emergency party for a new Nigeria; I would not have joined APC if PDP was doing well. We will defeat PDP in 2015,”

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/i-will-be-nigerian-president-in-2015.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by jairusben(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
I like ur spirit,,aiming for bigger money,,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by ikombe: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dat dude is not worthy to be a local government chairman not even d president.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by Marcelinho(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
ikombe:

buh he is already the Governor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Marcelinho:

buh he is already the Governor
i wonder o. And one of the finest at that.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
ikombe:
Broda,no vex oh, but U get sense at all?? A governor DAT has IMO state in his palm and u are saying shit. Go and Read more biko.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by ladi02(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2014
The presidential role has entered his head, something he cannot even smell..even minister the clown acting man cannot have.

He should go calm down abeg.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by MisterLongman(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2014
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. Instead of him to seek reelection in Imo, he is chasing shadows
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by ikombe: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:
Broda,no vex oh, but U get sense at all?? A governor DAT has IMO state in his palm and u are saying shit. Go and Read more biko.
lol. Looks like you dont know d kind of debt imo state is living in.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by Akpaife(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
I wish him D best

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by emmysoftyou: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
MisterLongman:
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. Instead of him to seek reelection in Imo, he is chasing shadows
he is not chasing shadows,he is only trying to belief himself.
So broda what s wrong when a man like him decides to try his luck like the way others did..
Pls rise above hate and reason like a man..
One love .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by emmysoftyou: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:
daddy him get sense o but na tu commot d hatred from his blood..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by tit(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Okorocha is the best governor in Nigeria.
Anybody that comes to Owerre can see for himself.
That is why everybody is at home in Owerre:
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv.
Owerre is very hospital.
Rochas will be very good as president.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by tchigofigo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
he'l only be heard as far as the primaries..that's all!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by chimerase2: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
i wonder o. And one of the finest at that.
yea not dat I will vote for him unless he is vying for president which am sure he won't secure his party ticket but he has done tremediously well
Building new primary skuls in all LGA
Paying teachers der salary as at when due even with the free education
Then the city skul owerri is so gorgeous and so many more which I can't mention
Even ma dad is a die hard rochas fan he joined the APC becos of him but me I want ma broda ihedioha to be there come 2015 cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by UnknownT: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
So it is Okorocha dat will cause problem amongst all d contestants abi? Because he is not from the 'zone' APC zone their presidency. Okorocha kari go!!!!!!!!!! Whether they like it or yes! grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by MisterLongman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
emmysoftyou:
he is not chasing shadows,he is only trying to belief himself.
So broda what s wrong when a man like him decides to try his luck like the way others did..
Pls rise above hate and reason like a man..
One love .
Bros I'm not hating on him, I'm just being realistic. At the moment, the odds are against him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
The way tnx are going, Imolytes might wake up one morning only to discover that the state HV been sold by one over ambitious Alhaji Umaru Rochas.
As a matter of urgency, APC should be sent packing from DAT state.
by d way, why did he chose to declare his presidential ambition in the north
Re: Rochas Okorocha Will Cause Issues For APC With His Do/die Presidential Ambition by emmysoftyou: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
MisterLongman:

Bros I'm not hating on him, I'm just being realistic. At the moment, the odds are against him
daddy
there will alwys be odd against him but he himself is not discouraged by those odds but only belief in his personal convictions

hav a nice day bro

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Year Old Suicide Bomber With Her Bomb in Kano (photo) / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For 2015 General Election / Jonathan VS Buhari: Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.