Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1166 Views)

Scouting For Large Quantities Of Poultry Equipments Like Incubator, Debeaker,etc / Gift Moments To Stir Up Celebration Moments / Sanusi's Impending Catastrophe: Cbn Directives Causes Stir In 'troubled' Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pansophist(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: . by briantext(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
You dey follow pound?
Re: . by pansophist(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2014
briantext:
You dey follow pound?

Does it matter?
Re: . by ogtavia(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2014
I for like to tell you,but honestly,I no sabi...hehehe...hilarious..
Re: . by Infomizer(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Just stir and stir...With more hands though..

You're welcome wink
Re: . by cutiez2: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2014
U can discuss with people who construct local ovens and bakery things if d can build u a mixer just like the one used to mix dough in bakeries,urs will just be to mix eba.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
cutiez2:
U can discuss with people who construct local ovens and bakery things if d can build u a mixer just like the one used to mix dough in bakeries,urs will just be to mix eba.

Good idea, I will do that.
Re: . by EducatedMind369: 12:20am On Feb 06
pansophist:

Good idea, I will do that.

Please sir, I know this is a very trivial issue for you, but I just need someone with your soul piercing words, to knock some sense into my head.

Issue:
Please, elders in the house; I need your advice.

I'm an undergraduate, and I met a girl recently who, one thing led to the other; I fell in love with. But the issue here is that there's a man waiting for her after school; who wants to get married to her.

She already said she's not interested in marrying him, but the man(31) is too dominant, and always overpowers her voice down. She's 19 by the way.

We've had sex, and one thing led to the other; he found out about me. She said she's not interested, but he refused to go away from her life. He got my number, and threatened me with death. The only reason I didn't take the threat serious was because he is a pastor at a local church, and my naive self believed that a pastor will not go diabolic over such a trivial issue.

Now, she said she wants to be with me, so I tried texting him today to please, leave us alone. And like always; he threatened me with death again. Truth of the matter is that the girl is kind of naive and not strong minded. She's too soft hearted and that's her weak point. And he's capitalizing on that. You know when someone is subtly manipulating a person using religion; talking about how the holy spirit said she's the one for him.

Truth is, I love her so much that I don't want her to end up badly, but I think it's all a waste of time. People need to learn from personal experience instead.

Thing is, I just don't know what to do now. I enjoy the benefits I get from her(sex, free food, her company), but on the other hand; I can't continue fighting for her. She needs to learn to stand up for herself. But knowing her kind of person; I don't think she ever will. And that'll be her biggest regret, which is what I'm trying to prevent.

I guess I fell In love too deep.

Please sir; help me.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06
EducatedMind369:
Please sir, help me

Your problem is not with the pastor but with her. She is the only one who can tell the pastor that it can't work out between them.

Also, if they have been together before you show up, then you are trespassing, or trying to snatch another man's girlfriend. That's a dangerous game.

Due process must be followed in anything you do, which means, she has to break up with him first, that it is clear they aren't together before both of you can start anything.

If she can't do it, then it's the same as wanting to fly but having no wings. Leave her, let her sort herself, or stay with him if she is too naive to leave.

Besides, apart from the sex, company, food, and your needs, what plans do you have for her? Are you ready to marry her? And by loving her, what is the content of your love? Do you genuinely care for her?

Ignoring his threat because he is a pastor is very naive. Pastorship is business in Nigeria, the man can carry out his threats. If he is manipulating the girl, then that betrays the fact that he is a true man of God.

2 Likes

Re: . by Karleb(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06
I can bet she will eventually marry him.

My advice is, keep on dating her lowkey. Don't loud it, infact, make her tell the man you have broken up with her. I mean, your life is on the line here and if you think the man cannot kill you, then think again.

Be on the look out for your own loml. cheesy

For the man, he is a loser! It's his type that women easily dash bastards.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Has Experience Investing In Forexcake . Com / Make Good Money Buying Cheap Bankrupt Stocks From UK / Eko Bank Transfer Info Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.