Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours (1272 Views)

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by oyendada: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Believe it or leave it.
I was able to get #60,000 from my first health presentation during my father's association, Licensed Electrical Contractors Association of Nigeria (LECAN) inaugural ceremony.

“Health is Wealth”. A healthy person has the opportunity to get wealthier. With the present situation around the world, an average person who is not very healthy might end up spending lots of his or her money in an attempt to get that which is missing. That is why it is better to get healthy as one attempt to get wealth.

This is why it is a great privilege for me to share my experience with you on how I was able to increase my financial status (wealth) just by advising people on how to get healthy and through medical checkup. Without being a doctor, I was able to get #60,000 from my first health presentation.

I had my first health presentation in my parent’s house, where my father’s association, Licensed Electrical Contractors Association of Nigeria (LECAN) was having an inaugural ceremony. At the health presentation, I was a chief executive observer (CEO) because it was my first presentation.

A representative from the team of people I work with, in person of Mr. Samuel, was sent to run the show for me. It was a way to train me on how to do exactly what was done for me later in life without much support. He gave a health talk on things to do to stay healthy, which are rest, exercise and diet. He laid much emphasis on diet as this takes 80% of the three things needed to stay healthy. He also talked about the first five chronic diseases that people might have if they fail to rest, exercise and have a good diet.

The first five chronic diseases are hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, cancer and infertility. He gave recommendations from the nutritional point of view what people suffering from any of the five chronic diseases can do or use to manage their health. He concluded the health talk, stating that there is a need for the audience to have medical checkup. This will enable them know their health status, whether they are healthy or not. He ended with the saying; “Prevention is cheaper and better than cure’’

After his mind-blowing health talk, about twenty people did checkup. The medical checkup included blood pressure test, blood sugar test and general body checkup. The general body medical checkup includes kidney, liver, brain, heart, breast, prostate, eye, skin and many other organs of the body. The whole exercise of giving the health talk and doing the medical checkup lasted for about three hours and at the end, #60,000 handed over to me as my money. I was happy and amazed that such an amount could be made at such a short duration of time.
Thinking of it, this is what some people earn as salary after 30 days of working and I am able to make such an amount in few hours.

This is a great idea and a very good legitimate business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by adamilen(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good for you
Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by biznus: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
congrats happy for you
Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by akinloluwao: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
GNLD people has been making money with mouth since 1782BC. they are the real mumu people. mtchewweeww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by mkbessman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
akinloluwao:
GNLD people has been making money with mouth since 1782BC. they are the real mumu people. mtchewweeww

lolz! kai! you really murder them oh! y na?
Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by akinloluwao: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
mkbessman:

lolz! kai! you really murder them oh! y na?
don't mind those dirty looking useless people.
Re: How I Made My First N60,000 In 3 Hours by mkbessman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
akinloluwao:
don't mind those dirty looking useless people.

GNLD, forever, syntek global etc.... they show my papa pepper till im stop... e don old finish..... God punish them

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed Nationwide. / New Design 5 In 1 Combo Heat Transfer Machine / Help,how Was Someone Able To Check My first bank Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.