Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,092 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha (587 Views)

Nigerians Will Marry More Wives – Says Okorocha / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria. They (PDP) are taking advantage of widespread poverty in the land, but Rochas Okorocha has come to the rescue, I will match them money for money; if they come with pickup van filled with money, I will come with trailer truck filled with money... [READ MORE] AT www.naijapolitica.
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by Kanwulia: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Look who is talking? cheesy
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by 9jvirgin(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2014
The man that wants to rule Nigeria is boasting of bribing people with trailer load of money We are in trouble ooo
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by Acidosis(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by JEITO: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Okorocha, the president that never will be grin if PDP failed man and God, then there's no hope for APC.
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by DonaldGenes(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Time am about to Cømment is ; 12:37am

Sleep calls...

BTW, iJust join "UPP" in PortHarcourt Office, just to fake my support for the Governorship Aspirant...

I want chop him money before I fled grin
Re: PDP Has Failed God And Man – Says Okorocha by readonenaire(m): 1:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Oshey Archbishop okorocha grin

(1) (Reply)

Are People Weary Of GEJ's Presidency (Pics) / Massive Loss Of 4000 APC Members! / 2015 General Elections!! Things You Should Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.