Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Our Client A Leader In Hospitality Industry Needs An I.T Personal /dept Head - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Our Client A Leader In Hospitality Industry Needs An I.T Personal /dept Head (406 Views)

Suggest An I.T School In India / Help A Nairalander On An I.T Placement / Is Getting An I.p Adress The Same As Opening A Website??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Client A Leader In Hospitality Industry Needs An I.T Personal /dept Head by proxyjobs: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2014
EPINEC Nig Ltd a fast growing IT firm one of Microsoft major education and cloud solution partner,EMC,Hauwel & TD Partner
needs for employment for a client ,one of the leader in hotel and hospitality business a competent ICT personal/Head of Dept.
If you are competent good thinker and have desire to get the job done,you should posses good
technical knowledge and have good hands on IT skills,
You should be able trouble shoot a server and can over see the IT department in the hotel you should be
Some one who can proffer solution if matters arises.
you should also have basic knowledge with softwares and SQl server 2012 .
You should have good web development skills,at least PHP ,and can work with templates

Then its you i need
one year or more job experience would be an advantage but most importantly
some one that can get the job done
send your cv to
chinedu.erege@epinecnigeria.onmicrosoft.com copy
chinedu.erege@yahoo.com
call 07019256358 for further details
Re: Our Client A Leader In Hospitality Industry Needs An I.T Personal /dept Head by proxyjobs: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2014
application date dead line 25th of this month

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Installation, Pls Help!! / Follow Us Today For Your Best Download And Chatting, Just Launched Today. / Web Creation, Blogging And Wordpress Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.