Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) (4633 Views)

help me identify the breed of this dog / Please Help Me Identify This Dog Breed (her Name Is Snow,7months +) / Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2014
I raise him from child.. he play a lot. But I want to sell him but I don't really put my mind on his breed then but now I need to travel for Xmas and there is no one to take care of him till I come back February.

I mistakenly dock his tail when he was little. ....... Pls help

1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
he was given to me by my uncle... Am in Abuja.. thanks

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Vikkiboi(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2014
its a mixed breed of a local dog and a mixed GSD + local dog.

hope you understand what i mean?

lets say no to Mixbreed
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Vikkiboi:
its a mixed breed of a local dog and a mixed GSD + local dog.

hope you understand what i mean?

lets say no to Mixbreed
like how much can I sell it
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by arcbay(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
fnep2smooth:

Mehn...You wicked o...How can you claim that's a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2014
arcbay:

Mehn...You wicked o...How can you claim that's a mistake?
bro I no nothing about dog then and I never know that there are types of dog they dock there tail
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by djembadjemba: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Nkita the bingo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by mokane28: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
this na pure breed ekuke bro and you can only sell it for around 3k yes three thousand naira only,i use to have the dog before its exactly as urs i dashed it out to a neighbour when mocking from people became too much about it being a local breed

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Vikkiboi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
fnep2smooth:

like how much can I sell it

you really dont sell dogs like this sir, you only give it out to people who needs and can take care of it.

but if you insist on selling, you cant make a gain of over 5k.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Seun(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
fnep2smooth:
I need to travel for Xmas and there is no one to take care of him till I come back February.
Where are you travelling to? You should consider taking him with you or paying someone to take care of him on your behalf.

Vikkiboi:
lets say no to Mixbreed
There's nothing wrong with mixed dogs. They can be excellent companion animals and even much more. Just don't breed them.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by henry007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
rott and local mix....cant see any GSD in the mix
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:

Where are you travelling to? You should consider taking him with you or paying someone to take care of him on your behalf.

There's nothing wrong with mixed dogs. They can be excellent companion animals and even much more. Just don't breed them.
Am traveling to imo state and it will be expensive to take him along
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Seun(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2014
fnep2smooth:

Am traveling to imo state and it will be expensive to take him along
take him along bro. Let him enjoy the holiday with you. Dogs are man,s best friend; I promise you that you won't regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:
take him along bro. Let him enjoy the holiday with you. Dogs are man,s best friend; I promise you that you won't regret it.

you just change my mind... I will think about it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:

Ok seun, assume d man is going with a public transport, how will he cope with the Dog inside the vehicle? When he gets to his destination and probably lodged in a hotel, will he also lodge the dog in the hotel??

His best bet is to look for someone and leave the dog in his/her care.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
himkers:
Ok seun, assume d man is going with a public transport,
Don't make assumptions. He may be travelling with friends or family in a private car.

how will he cope with the Dog inside the vehicle?
Use a crate (many breeders use this method) or charter a small vehicle for the trip (that's how Sloan was brought to me)

When he gets to his destination and probably lodged in a hotel,
Don't make assumptions. He may be staying with friends or family in a private house. Hotels are expensive.

His best bet is to look for someone and leave the dog in his/her care.
This conclusion is based on your assumptions. It's rarely wise to leave your dog with someone who doesn't care about him like you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Apitch(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
See who is talking of making assumptions!
Smh for U!
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:

Don't make assumptions. He may be travelling with friends or family in a private car.

Use a crate (many breeders use this method) or charter a small vehicle for the trip (that's how Sloan was brought to me)

Don't make assumptions. He may be staying with friends or family in a private house. Hotels are expensive.

This conclusion is based on your assumptions. It's rarely wise to leave your dog with someone who doesn't care about him like you do.
Seun abeg can I see ur dog pic?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Seun(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Infohelp:

Seun abeg can I see ur dog pic?
He doesn't look great when I snap him with my phone camera. Need to find a proper camera so I can take great pictures of him. Pictures
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:
He doesn't look great when I snap him with my phone camera. Need to find a proper camera so I can take great pictures of him. Pictures
Ok! Anytime u snap

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Ezemu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seun, great replies frm you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by kuzee(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Seun:
really love the dog skin
my pup waz only aving dat skin den until it gradual to black...
wat breed is ur dog mix wit?
back den 2005 or 2007 there was one family dog yu owned..mixed gsd or chow chow..if m nt too sure..whre is the dog nw?since ure a lover of dog,i dnt thnk sloan is d only dog yu ave
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by BETA2MOROW: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello nairalanders,i really need ur advice on my gsd semi-adult,hes a male aggressive dog to the extent that i dnt use to touch him cos of is aggresiveness,but one is burtherin me abt it is that he always scracth is body every minutes as if hes try to kill something crwalin under is skin,he doesnt rest at ll n im very sad whenever he scratch is body,sometimez last week i hold him n try to use brush to trace what is happenin to is skin i can find anything but i notice that he didnt eat like b4 n hes reducin in size(fat to slim)hes a verry good security dog big n aggresive.plsz help me[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by ethereal(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ spenca,u know dat aint true nah!lollz..more importantly, d dude seems worried.@ beta2morrow,I guess u shlda created a new thread and not try usurp someone else's.Haven said dat,I'm sorry ,u're gonna have to see a Vet on dis one.my Gsd had dat issue at some point.have u checked fr lice?ticks?d earlier u see a doctr,d better.Don't panic buddy,I'm sure ur dog 'l be fine.bt d part abt being too scared to touch ur own dog got me worried though...
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Seun(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
BETA2MOROW:
Hello nairalanders,i really need ur advice on my gsd semi-adult,hes a male aggressive dog to the extent that i dnt use to touch him cos of is aggresiveness,but one is burtherin me abt it is that he always scracth is body every minutes as if hes try to kill something crwalin under is skin,he doesnt rest at ll n im very sad whenever he scratch is body,sometimez last week i hold him n try to use brush to trace what is happenin to is skin i can find anything but i notice that he didnt eat like b4 n hes reducin in size(fat to slim)hes a verry good security dog big n aggresive.plsz help me[color=#000099][/color]
Please post more pictures of your dog; he looks very similar to ours. Our dog also used to scratch his body until we used FIBRONYL spray on the advice of the second vet that looked at him. He was severely allergic to fleas. Btw, you should not be scared of your dog. Train him!!
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by lanxlot(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

Please post more pictures of your dog; he looks very similar to ours. Our dog also used to scratch his body until we used FIBRONYL spray on the advice of the second vet that looked at him. He was severely allergic to fleas. Btw, you should not be scared of your dog. Train him!!
Wen ur body dun stat to scratch you, u go refer to ursef as IT. Which 1 u de refer to ur dog as he na?
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by lanxlot(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
sad cry u also raised him from child too?

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by oberle(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Here is Papi a year and four months old imported male red nose pitbull. Aggressive, intelligent and very good for security. Change of ownership command is very easy.

Also meet Petra a 5 years female Boerboel. Have birth 3 times now with good number of puppies. All sold though. She is intelligent loyal and also aggressive
You can whatsapp, text or call Handi maniac kennels via 07030712336

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by daamazink: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
how them dey btake mistake cut dog tale
fnep2smooth:
I raise him from child.. he play a lot. But I want to sell him but I don't really put my mind on his breed then but now I need to travel for Xmas and there is no one to take care of him till I come back February.

Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Voy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
henry007:
rott and local mix....cant see any GSD in the mix
it's Gsd+local olodo
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Identify This Dog ( 7 Months Old ) by Baroba(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Damn, that Rednose pitbull men! shocked How much is a pup of this quality?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLS HELP, My 3months Old Rottweiler Puppy Rarely Eats Dry Food( Diamond Puppy) / Top Best Kennels In Nigeria / If You Have A Boerboel/rottweiler Mix Can u Please Post A Pic So I Can See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.