Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

If You Are Sending Money To anybody in China through AMU Co.be careful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Sending Money To anybody in China through AMU Co.be careful (735 Views)

Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Sending Money To anybody in China through AMU Co.be careful by Billygee2u: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Be informed ,all people that send money from Benin Republic (Cotonou),Lome(Togo )Nigeria ,and other parts of the world ,through" AMU ",sending money to anywhere through 'AMU' henceforth is at "your own risk ".
Barely 2 months now,armed robbers robbed Lome Airport ,AMU Company was involved ,but since then,AMU could not be able to repay his customers their money ,which I myself,am among his victims .
This is the first time ,I have seen this kind .
Many Nigerians that are also into the business of sending money to China ,have several times loosed millions of dollars $ to the rag heads,but never delayed settling their clients .
This AMU,may have other plans that may shock people,that have continued sending money through him,since he has no fund to repay the lost dollars $.
Many questions arisen ,if Amu have no insurance for his business ,why did he venture into money sending transactions ?
If AMU have not investment worth paying the equivalent amount he is collecting from people ,why did he venture into money transfer ?

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2014 Edition (Youwin! 4) Launches Today! / Buying Goods from Dubai and China / Why Linda Ikeji Is Giving Out N10million 'self-made' Grant To Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.