Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much (1309 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / GWS Tosyne2much. We Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Adepiero came up with Top 10 reasons why you need to vote for [size=30pt] Tosyne2much [/size]

I have decided to come up with mine too simply because I just can't fold my arms without helping this wonderful dude wink

TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For [size=18pt]Tosyne2much[/size] cheesy

1. Intelligence- this dude is just so intelligent, I keep wondering what he does or reads that makes him evolve around wisdom and knowledge day in day out..you'v gat it bro

2. Honesty- this dude is a man of his word, he doesn't beat around the bush, he's not economical with the truth even if he's also guilty like when he creates a thread exposing us(guys)most of those stuffs apply to him also

3 Funny- always looking forward to his thread(s)/comment(s) grin

4. Creativity and Originality- He doesn't copy any thread from anywhere, he sits and thinks deeply and before you know it, he comes up with meaningful stuff...Believe me, that's a quality you want from Mr Nairaland

5. Brilliancy- I must confess, this dude is just so brilliant, he might not speak in parable like some people do yet anytime he talks, brilliancy reeks from his comments or threads

6. Humility- this dude is just so humble to the core, he talks and relate with people according to his humble imbred manners

7. Determination- this dude has been criticized so many times for creating sensible threads yet he still didn't give up..he wouldn't eben if you point a gun to his head tongue

8. Handsomeness- oooh my God,he's gat the looks especially his height and the way he smiles...

9. Religious- despite the fact that this dude creates controversial threads, if you see him open thread in the Religion section, you keep wondering how he knows much about God.. This dude brings people together in times of quarrel and disputes

10 Integrity- I must say that this dude does not behave as if he's better than anyone her, rather he even takes himself low so as to make people know that he's not here to claim a big boy like some hypocrites do

Fellas, please let's vote this dude... Vote for [size=30pt] Tosyne2much [/size]

Adepiero
chisco82
Tallesty1
destante,
marieolae
Rapsainot,
nickz
ghost1718,
Tallesty1,
BreezyRita,
prettythicksme
tranxo
Dolcilicious
Bunsky
FLAWLES
KELVINXY
englishmart,
LaurelP
Kefetjey,
AgapeCharis,
Mesoade,
Dechandel,
EroticAngelina
HeadNigga
ijechikky
johncozy
Mcbussy
Rozzay,
LLVelly
MissSlimbody
mizzkeji44,
Rapzino
Fabdedon,
Andyblaze
honeyad
johnstar
lanxlot
toby2
meelorlah
Mrval20
kelvindim
franugo
merit12
cupidhero
okotv
emusmith
maureensylvia

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by destante(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz I didn't know you was on the same team with meah. coolies. smiley
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
vizkiz I didn't know you was on the same team with meah. coolies. smiley

Tosin is my pal...we keep it real wink

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Yawns undecided
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by adepiero: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2014
I am so loving my team members ❤

vizkiz, I sight you bro ✌

destante, Ebony to hot ⭐
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by marieolae(f): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2014
VickyyB:
Yawns undecided
babe, why r u yawning na smiley?
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by adepiero: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
VickyyB:
Yawns undecided
boredom is all you get for joining a boring team! join the winning team and forever remain ginger, gingered! wink

#TeamTosyne2much - keeping it real since the days of Aki and Pawpaw grin
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
I've ne'er once fancied the niggy, ergo NO.
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
donsalvy:
I've ne'er once fancied the niggy, ergo NO.

so you rather vote a fake @ss nigga undecided
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:
Adepiero came up with Top 10 reasons why you need to vote for [size=30pt] Tosyne2much [/size]

I have decided to come up with mine too simply because I just can't fold my arms without helping this wonderful dude wink

TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For [size=18pt]Tosyne2much[/size] cheesy

1. Intelligence- this dude is just so intelligent, I keep wondering what he does or reads that makes him evolve around wisdom and knowledge day in day out..you'v gat it bro

2. Honesty- this dude is a man of his word, he doesn't beat around the bush, he's not economical with the truth even if he's also guilty like when he creates a thread exposing us(guys)most of those stuffs apply to him also

3 Funny- always looking forward to his thread(s)/comment(s) grin

4. Creativity and Originality- He doesn't copy any thread from anywhere, he sits and thinks deeply and before you know it, he comes up with meaningful stuff...Believe me, that's a quality you want from Mr Nairaland

5. Brilliancy- I must confess, this dude is just so brilliant, he might not speak in parable like some people do yet anytime he talks, brilliancy reeks from his comments or threads

6. Humility- this dude is just so humble to the core, he talks and relate with people according to his humble imbred manners

7. Determination- this dude has been criticized so many times for creating sensible threads yet he still didn't give up..he wouldn't eben if you point a gun to his head tongue

8. Handsomeness- oooh my God,he's gat the looks especially his height and the way he smiles...

9. Religious- despite the fact that this dude creates controversial threads, if you see him open thread in the Religion section, you keep wondering how he knows much about God.. This dude brings people together in times of quarrel and disputes

10 Integrity- I must say that this dude does not behave as if he's better than anyone her, rather he even takes himself low so as to make people know that he's not here to claim a big boy like some hypocrites do

Fellas, please let's vote this dude... Vote for [size=30pt] Tosyne2much [/size]

Adepiero
chisco82
Tallesty1
destante,
marieolae
Rapsainot,
nickz
ghost1718,
Tallesty1,
BreezyRita,
prettythicksme
tranxo
Dolcilicious
Bunsky
FLAWLES
KELVINXY
englishmart,
LaurelP
Kefetjey,
AgapeCharis,
Mesoade,
Dechandel,
EroticAngelina
HeadNigga
ijechikky
johncozy
Mcbussy
Rozzay,
LLVelly
MissSlimbody
mizzkeji44,
Rapzino
Fabdedon,
Andyblaze
honeyad
johnstar
lanxlot
toby2
meelorlah
Mrval20
kelvindim
franugo
merit12
cupidhero
okotv
emusmith
maureensylvia

[size=20pt]THE MAN WHOM THE CAP FIT[/size]
[size=25pt]Team.....Tosyne2much[/size]
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
marieolae:
babe, why r u yawning na smiley?
Op, can lie. lipsrsealed
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2014
VickyyB:
Yawns undecided

Gezz...that mouth stinks...please cover your mouth while "yawning"undecided
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2014
adepiero:
boredom is all you get for joining a boring team! join the winning team and forever remain ginger, gingered! wink

#TeamTosyne2much - keeping it real since the days of Aki and Pawpaw grin
lol. I was never in any team.
So, your team is making me to yawn. grin
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:

Gezz...that mouth stinks...please cover your mouth while "yawning"undecided

undecided
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Vizkiz what a wonderful thread.. Bro thanks so much

Pasqal09 and Farano, could you please help move this to the Campaign Section since it ought to be in the campaign section?
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
donsalvy, have I offended you in any way ?
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Mr Pasqal09 i guess i should post this on the "campaign thread" but mistakenly did that here...sorry about that smiley
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by iKillzz: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
oboy, see hustle.
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
donsalvy, have I offended you in any way ?

You have my vote
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
VickyyB:

undecided

tongueyou are welcome to "our" crew though wink
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by olashas(f): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2014
This is serious undecided and funny grin grin. Do you guys get paid for contesting on nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by vizkiz: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
olashas:
This is serious undecided and funny grin grin. Do you guys get paid for contesting on nairaland? grin grin grin

just for fun...
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2014
brito:

You have my vote
thanks so much miss

** a kiss for you** wink
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
olashas:

They are not paid ooooo, dey just volunteered to support me ni

** dnt forget to vote for me plsssss** wink
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks so much miss

** a kiss for you** wink

you're welcome
Re: TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Vote For Tosyne2much by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:

so you rather vote a fake @ss nigga undecided
aye

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? / No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It / Where Are Young Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.