Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

|««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| (1344 Views)

Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| / Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Guykhena(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=15pt]Darkrebel
Vs
Illness[/size]

VOTING CRITERIA:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/metaphor - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closers - 1 point

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 20 Lines...

- Deadline is Thursday Nov 13th 10pm

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

-No Unnecessary Comments

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or
verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and
state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in
defence of your verse please save them for
after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR
voters.

-Only Vets and Section Regulars Are Allowed To Vote...

Goodluck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Darkrebel we fit drop today o if you like grin grin

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Illness:
Darkrebel we fit drop today o if you like grin grin

eehhhh ...no P bro....let's drop today by 10pm na .. Guykhena take note

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
NOTE
>During constitution amendment law makers do strike out a law or statute they dont want anymore.
>To back something means to reject it.
>In that seasonal movie Sleepy Hollow, Mr. Death is headless and we all know what it means to make use of ur head in doing sumtin.
>Milestone is a development from one stage of sumtin to another.
>All personals and wordplays are in the verse.

........Shots @Darkrebel

Heard u've been visiting the gymn/
to get muscular features that'll enable u shake my foundation to the beam/
Today u are getting more 'white washed' than a 'Vim'/cos moment I marshal out my bars it's the end of rebel like a fierce military regime!!/

So berra pay attention and learn the scheme/on how to do this business and avert gains/
You lack the true qualities of some real men/ reason TB was serial with the killing arrangements/and ended up 'striking out the star tooth' like some 'constitution amendment!!'/

It's not ur fault recently u've been feeling among/knowing vividly well those antics are wrong/
U are lucky my lecturing skills are sprung/
So'll carefully school aromo with rap and watch the lame passenger get carried along!!/

Next u see him make mouth or say that he's strong/
Buh truth is I spit classic puns/ ever ready to knock aromo outta form/
This f@g'll not live to see anybody proclaim him the G.O.A.T cos he'll be severely brutalised after we lock horns!!/

Beat him on the short run/ cos he's wack and dumb/
You text, u claim u rap, u paint... Jack of all trade and master of none!/
I'll dismember ur mandible and bind my project with your tooth gums!!/

Attack him with pistol & bombs/
And he'll clear the 'charge' if he worked in a 'tax office'/
Serially am killing him even in the opener, flows and multies/with hot grudges/ cos losing is sumtin he's been suffering like a 'disease' reason he never summon the courage 'to back losses!!'/

I know errything about Dark and where his flop is/ buh'll overlook em and say sumtin on the stats am viewing/
Against Max the shitty displays he was fielding/ shows he lacks the stamina to face me so'll 'mortar and cement' his entire system just to strengthen his body 'building!!'/

Its no joke, definitely he'll scream Oh No!/
For coming with a wack verse like Tonto/after receiving uppercuts and combo/ cos his couple of losses shows he 'doesn't fight with his head'... a replica of 'Mr. Death in Sleepy Hollow!!'/

It's in abyss ya head'll roll and go to/
u can beat me making the weight of ya lines known/
Buh with the way u rhyme old/
All ya quest of taking my throne/will only get u 'catapulted to a distance' even before this event picks a 'milestone!!'/

Every crit in this battle I own/u just a tout with a big mouth/
Reason Kr0ne evicted u outta the house/twisting ur neck to the south/ making me understand while mentioning dopeys only time Dark comes in... is when we've blown the LIGHTS OUT!!!/

2 Likes

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am paralysing this Dam/

So watch "Gotham" Mourn....as ill receives....3 knives in his side/
If ill's "Ra's Al Ghul" ....I ll' hastily smite..this knight from behind/
But since he's "Bruce Wayne" ....I ll' blight the wimp's sight/...by stabbing his eyes/
So in literary terms....you ll' find ill in 'Arkham' .... As Blind as a 'Bat'!! /

I panel beat ill's rear..and crack this imp with files/ as soon as my pen....pad and ink ignites/
But before ill's chin...and my sharp fists unite/
He best grab some 'bulbs' ...and the Kitchen 'Lamp' /..then flee for his life/at the Speed of "Light'' !!/

This Pygmy is scared/ Cos the first few blows....got his Kidney Impaired/ and if ill's mouth run....i ll' ram his dentals...when am shooting the twerp/ and to quicken his death/
I ll' use his ripped teeth 'gum' .....like that 'Top Bond' .....to 'Sticky the thread' !/

And if ill tops school....
As the chap with sleek grades/ I ll' brand him ''Tony'' ...then slash the cheap fake/
or let 'Iron Man" beams....boomerang the cheese cake/
Till the Semester's done...then i make ill graduate.....As a ''Stark'' illiterate!! /

And to his "Newly Built Home'' ....i  come storming with thugs/ and arsonists too....so while am Gunning the ccunt/ they ll' be "burning his porch"/
Then i ll' pick my phone....and force ill to tweet..... ''#House Warming on Point''!! /

With a Slim Shady theme....

I contort this rude pest/ and  gun the Noob here/
make him dig the grave....of 'Eminem's friend' ....fore' i stab the Crude Queer/
and place the corpse he dug...on the ffucking Crook's chest/
then I ll' shoot' ill.....while the Fagg still strapped.... to that ''Bullet "Proof" Vest''!! /

If I find this creep loathing/ I ll' turn ill to a "Lamb" ....then bring like 6 Rogues in/ that ll' rip his 'dermis'...and leave the kid groaning/
"Then i ll' wear his skin" ...so you know the meaning.... "Of Wolves in Sheep clothing"! /

This Retardd  is wobbly/ I leave scars on his forelimbs/ and have the braggart falling/
When I make ill a Saint ……a Sinner and Goblin /...so killing ill....is like killing the Good .... the bad and the Ugly !!!/

If this bbitch aquatic...he ll' be punched in his both fins/ hacked first by Sharks....fore' i come with the Dolphins/ and if am Hungry for Something/
I ll' put this "Titus in Cigar"....then Chop ill as ''Smoked Fish''!! /

If this dumb brat tempt me/ i ll' glue his feet to the roof...then turn round gently/..to stitch his hands to the wall...with his torn arm, bent knees/ and i ll' put an end...to this Redundant Person/..
when i pin his "Palms to the floor" ....like "Jesus Christ" .....at the "Triumphant Entry" !!/

I pound this fool's chest/ so you ll' find the dude dead/ and ill will be a changed man ...cos when I mount this cruel techs/
You ll' see "ill" change his Moniker..... to "Am Now in Good Health"!! /

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Illness:
[/b]NOTE[/b]
>During constitution amendment law makers do strike out a law or statute they dont want anymore.
>To back something means to reject it.
>In that seasonal movie Sleepy Hollow, Mr. Death is headless and we all know what it means to make use of ur head in doing sumtin.
>Milestone is a development from one stage of sumtin to another.
>All personals and wordplays are in the verse.

........Shots @Darkrebel

Heard u've been visiting the gymn/
to get muscular features that'll enable u shake my foundation to the beam/
Today u are getting more '[/i]white washed[/i]' than a '[/i]Vim[/i]'/cos moment I [/i]marshal[/i] out my bars it's the [/b]end of rebel[/b] like a fierce [/b]military regime!![/b]/

So berra pay attention and learn the scheme/on how to do this business and avert gains/
You lack the true qualities of some real men/ reason TB was serial with the killing arrangements/and ended up '[/i]striking out the star tooth[/i]' like some '[/i]constitution amendment!![/i]'/

It's not ur fault recently u've been feeling among/knowing vividly well those antics are wrong/
U are lucky my lecturing skills are sprung/
So'll carefully school aromo with rap and watch the [/b]lame passenger[/b] get [/b]carried along!![/b]/

Next u see him make mouth or say that he's strong/
Buh truth is I spit classic puns/ ever ready to knock aromo outta form/
This f@g'll not live to see anybody proclaim him the [/b]G.O.A.T[/b] cos he'll be severely brutalised after we [/b]lock horns!![/b]/

Beat him on the short run/ cos he's wack and dumb/
You text, u claim u rap, u paint... Jack of all trade and master of none!/
I'll dismember ur mandible and '[/b]bind my project[/b]' with your tooth '[/b]gums!![/b]'/

Attack him with pistol & bombs/
And he'll clear the '[/i]charge[/i]' if he worked in a '[/i]tax office[/i]'/
Serially am killing him even in the opener, flows and multies/with hot grudges/ cos losing is sumtin he's been suffering like a '[/b]disease[/b]' reason he never summon the courage '[/b]to back losses!![/b]'/

I know errything about Dark and where his flop is/ buh'll overlook em and say sumtin on the stats am viewing/
Against Max the shitty displays he was fielding/ shows he lacks the stamina to face me so'll '[/i]mortar and cement[/i]' his entire system just to strengthen his body '[/b]building!![/b]'/

Its no joke, definitely he'll scream Oh No!/
For coming with a wack verse like Tonto/after receiving uppercuts and combo/ cos his couple of losses shows he '[/i]doesn't fight with his head[/i]'... a replica of '[/i]Mr. Death in Sleepy Hollow!![/i]'/

It's in abyss ya head'll roll and go to/
u can beat me making the weight of ya lines known/
Buh with the way u rhyme old/
All ya quest of taking my throne/will only get u '[/i]catapulted to a distance[/i]' even before this event picks a '[/i]milestone!![/i]'/

Every crit in this battle I own/u just a tout with a big mouth/
Reason Kr0ne evicted u outta the house/twisting ur neck to the south/ making me understand while mentioning dopeys only time '[/b]Dark comes in[/b]'... is when we've blown the '[/b]LIGHTS OUT!!![/b]'/

you can copy my verse ill
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rebel check ur verse bro.. You dropped 15bars insteada 10.. Remember 10bars=20lines
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Illness:
Rebel check ur verse bro.. You dropped 15bars insteada 10.. Remember 10bars=20lines

..No problem...I have removed some bars ...
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Darkrebel:

..No problem...I have removed some bars ...
Ok when you done making it 10 on 10 requote my verse so that I'll quote urs. Nice spit u've got there. Goodnyt holmes!
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Guykhena(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tags;
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme.
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Mvgt: Rebel

Illness.... Try getting your syllables up tho and nice wordie by the way...
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by kr0ne(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Illness, you always have good ideas in ur lines. That's one thing I admire in ur written. But, bro, sincerely speaking, u seriously need to work on your rhymes. It's like u don't really care about this criteria so long as you're able to pass your message across. You have some good personals, punches and wordplay. I like that tuberculosis pun. I've seen people play it a lot of time but not in this way.
Darkrebel brought the heat from the start to the end of his verse, although he has one bar addition. His aggression and use of words are amazing! The Anthony Edward (Tony Stark in Iron Man) is my favorite bar

And if ill tops school....
As the chap with sleek grades/ I ll' brand him ''Tony'' ...then slash the cheap fake/
or let 'Iron Man" beams....boomerang the cheese cake/
Till the Semester's done...then i make ill graduate.....As a ''Stark'' illiterate!! /

Mvgt - - -Darkrebel

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Mvgt-no One Since Una Nor Tag Person
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2014
can't type much d0pe ish from both side

MVGT-------DARKREBEL
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Sneeze...chai guykhena dem nor dey tag me again... La wa

sincerely speaking all this flowsa got no 9la ingredient..to read it dey pain eye...it just a bunch of craps written by jay z wannabees
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Yeah Yeah Sure guys. I was lazy on this one
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wow!! Okay. Ermmm... Lets see. I see a lot of ties but the opener I like illness' own. And the rhyme part is for rebel.

Anyhoo. Yeye verdz... Its darkrebel though.

yeaYeaNot
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Ksslib(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Opener---illness
Rhymes--- rebel
Simile/mets--- rebel
Punchlines---- rebel
Personals--- illness
Word play---- illness. . To back losses did it for me.
Flow--- tie
Closer---- rebel

Mvgt--- Darkrebel

I have this feeling that dark rebels opener was hot but too bad I haven't watched much Batman, so it flew over my head.

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Its like I lost cos of rhymes oo. Okay dark we'll have a rematch and it gone be bloody this time around
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Guykhena(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Voting Closed- Darkrebel Wins

Congrats....
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Illness:
Its like I lost cos of rhymes oo. Okay dark we'll have a rematch and it gone be bloody this time around

I don't think its only because of rhymes....flow... pun/wordplay/metas/similes/ punchlines included ...
and stop explaining your lines at the beginning of your verses...its a game of chance...some people might understand your puns and some may not...so we should take the chances instead of killing the vibe by explaining lines ahead ....
Sure we will rematch...3 or 4 weeks time ....
Nice brawl....its funny huh? we both played the teeth Gum thing .....lol
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Illness got the wordplay Rebel
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Wrongturn: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oh already closed. i saw my mention tho
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't think its only because of rhymes....flow... pun/wordplay/metas/similes/ punchlines included ...
and stop explaining your lines at the beginning of your verses...its a game of chance...some people might understand your puns and some may not...so we should take the chances instead of killing the vibe by explaining lines ahead ....
Sure we will rematch...3 or 4 weeks time ....
Nice brawl....its funny huh? we both played the teeth Gum thing .....lol
lol.. Yeah!! Mehn I gats to explain em for some fellas who may not know wah am talking aboutgringrin
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Illness:
lol.. Yeah!! Mehn I gats to explain em for some fellas who may not know wah am talking aboutgringrin

aight
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Ibime(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Rebel, easy.
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by GIYAZZ(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
I woulda killed Darkrebel easily if he battled me with these bars.
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: |««CLASH_OF_THE_WARLOCKS| Darkrebel Vs Illness|»»| by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I woulda killed Darkrebel easily if he battled me with these bars.
and now u've got the chance grin

(1) (Reply)

* + * Newbies Tourney : Liricyst Vs Heywhizzy ( First Round ) * + * / Boss Coogar Can We Set A Date For A Rap Battle? / 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.