Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jamb:--2015 Jamb Cbt Updates, All Jambites Should Check This Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jamb:--2015 Jamb Cbt Updates, All Jambites Should Check This Out (874 Views)

Download Walkieprep App For Jamb CBT / Score 260 On UTME Jamb 2015 GUARANTEED / Cbt Nuggets Videos For Your Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware, Linux, E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb:--2015 Jamb Cbt Updates, All Jambites Should Check This Out by folay66(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2014

Hello Naijadites/Jambites,
we created this topic to give you a full explanation on how we will deliver the JAMB cbt Answers to you and what we will deliver exactly. Full details below

Are you among 2015 Jambites?

Have you been writing jamb every year but failing it? You are now tired, don't know where to start?

Calm down, where there is a will, There is definitely a HOPE.

We are here again to help you to score above 250 (marks). Not less.

Some Professionals are here to send the 100% correct answers to your mobile number 8hours before the exam start for you to be able to review it.

CLICK HERE TO TICK YOUR 4 UTME SUBJECT

HOW THE ANSWERS WILL LOOK LIKE since it's CBT Exactly just as we sent it last year: eg

English All type answer 1= You, 2=Me, 3= She ,4= adekunle Etc

that is, You will tick out[b]you
as your number 1 English answer, Me as number 2 answer etc

This serve all types, no more 1=b,2=c,3=d Bleep

Question[b]
1) PLEASE I HEARD THE ANSWER ARE NOT THESAME, HOW WILL YOU KNOW MY GROUP AND MY TYPE ANSWER?[/b]

Thanks, it's true and confined that the answer ARE not the same, but we get a new way of doing it.
In this case that the question are the same but THE answers are ramdomnize(all group question are the same, but answer are random), we won't send what we normally send before.

Eg, we sent1=a ,2=c ,3=d ,4=d etc last year. But we changed it to something like

MATH:-
1=circle
2=rectangle
3= 1/2
4= false
e.t.c

ENGLISH
1=SHE
2=HE
3=SHE DOES
4= PROTEIN

AND SO ON THIS YEAR.

SO that if at all the answers are not thesame, once we send something like this to you, all you will have to do is find circle in NO. 1 MATH answer and tick it as that's the answer for all group but it will be random

[eg Math:- Group A, a=yes, b=circle c=center d=middle. Group B, a=center, b=yes, c=circle ,d=middle ]

all you will just have to do is tick CIRCLE in any group you are.
That is that.

2)WHAT SPECIFIC TIME WILL I RECEIVE THE ANSWER BECAUSE I CAN'T LOG IN TO THE HALL WITH MY PHONE

Good, during the PPT exam, we sent answers to our subscribers then like 8Hours before the exam, same thing will occur during the CBT. You will receive ur answer before you enter the hall.8HOURS TO THE EXAM.

[3]HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE AND HOW MUCH IS IT FOR NOW

We have posted many thread here on how to subscribe, you will pay into the bank account details below:-

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK
ACT NAME: BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN O
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3066408168

AMOUNT TO PAY: JUST 4000

pay into the above act details or call 08167015961 for more act details, like GTBANK.

[4.]HOW WILL YOU KNOW THAT AM THE PERSON THAT PAID?

That's a minor issue, once the payments has been made by you, just send all yours details in the below format:-
Number, 4SUBJECTS, BANKS DETAILS, STATE, DATE to 08167015961
We will send you a confirmation payments instantly and you will stand a chance to be receiving news from us. [/b]For more info, call 08167015961[/b].

[6.]PLEASE HOW SURE IS THE RUNZ, I DONT WANT TO WRITE IT NEXT YEAR

Some asked us this question, but we swear before man and God that the RUNZ IS REAL. People that received our PPT ANSWERs are the only evidence we have. All of them scored above 200. Trust us.

For more enquiries, you can simply add us on whatsapp: 08167015961. We are always online to reply you

Note: Our runz is not " PLEASE HELP ME " as our members are doing last year. It's pay before service and it's just a token

How much is it?

as you all know, it's just N4000 Naira (i think the person that invited you will have explained)

When can i subscribe?

People have been paying and they are having extra discount of paying first.

NOTE THAT PEOPLE THAT PAY FIRST RECEIVED ANSWERS FIRST. So message us quick now 08167015961 on whatsapp

When is the closing date?

Have no closing date for now, but the amount will only be increasing. What are you watin for?

For more details, call or message our admin on whatsapp :;08167016961

choice is yours
Re: Jamb:--2015 Jamb Cbt Updates, All Jambites Should Check This Out by folay66(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2014
folay66:

we created this topic to give you a full explanation on how we will deliver the JAMB cbt Answers to you and what we will deliver exactly. Full details below

Have you been writing jamb every year but failing it? You are now tired, don't know where to start?

Some Professionals are here to send the 100% correct answers to your mobile number 8hours before the exam start for you to be able to review it.

HOW THE ANSWERS WILL LOOK LIKE since it's CBT Exactly just as we sent it last year: eg

Question[b]
1) PLEASE I HEARD THE ANSWER ARE NOT THESAME, HOW WILL YOU KNOW MY GROUP AND MY TYPE ANSWER?[/b]

Thanks, it's true and confined that the answer ARE not the same, but we get a new way of doing it.
In this case that the question are the same but THE answers are ramdomnize(all group question are the same, but answer are random), we won't send what we normally send before.

Eg, we sent1=a ,2=c ,3=d ,4=d etc last year. But we changed it to something like

1=circle
2=rectangle
3= 1/2
4= false
e.t.c

ENGLISH
1=SHE
2=HE
3=SHE DOES
4= PROTEIN

AND SO ON THIS YEAR.

SO that if at all the answers are not thesame, once we send something like this to you, all you will have to do is find circle in NO. 1 MATH answer and tick it as that's the answer for all group but it will be random

[eg Math:- Group A, a=yes, b=circle c=center d=middle. Group B, a=center, b=yes, c=circle ,d=middle ]

That is that.

2)WHAT SPECIFIC TIME WILL I RECEIVE THE ANSWER BECAUSE I CAN'T LOG IN TO THE HALL WITH MY PHONE

Good, during the PPT exam, we sent answers to our subscribers then like 8Hours before the exam, same thing will occur during the CBT. You will receive ur answer before you enter the hall.8HOURS TO THE EXAM.

We have posted many thread here on how to subscribe, you will pay into the bank account details below:-

pay into the above act details or call 08167015961 for more act details, like GTBANK.

That's a minor issue, once the payments has been made by you, just send all yours details in the below format:-
We will send you a confirmation payments instantly and you will stand a chance to be receiving news from us. [/b]For more info, call 08167015961[/b].

Some asked us this question, but we swear before man and God that the RUNZ IS REAL. People that received our PPT ANSWERs are the only evidence we have. All of them scored above 200. Trust us.

For more enquiries, you can simply add us on whatsapp: 08167015961. We are always online to reply you

Note: Our runz is not " PLEASE HELP ME " as our members are doing last year. It's pay before service and it's just a token

How much is it?

as you all know, it's just N4000 Naira (i think the person that invited you will have explained)

When can i subscribe?

NOTE THAT PEOPLE THAT PAY FIRST RECEIVED ANSWERS FIRST. So message us quick now 08167015961 on whatsapp

Have no closing date for now, but the amount will only be increasing. What are you watin for?

choice is yours

message quick
Re: Jamb:--2015 Jamb Cbt Updates, All Jambites Should Check This Out by toys2seven(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
folay66:

Question[b]

1=circle
2=rectangle
3= 1/2
4= false
e.t.c

ENGLISH
1=SHE
2=HE
3=SHE DOES
4= PROTEIN

AND SO ON THIS YEAR.

That is that.

How much is it?

When can i subscribe?

choice is yours

PAY ANYTHING INTO FOLAY66 ACCOUNT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
ANYONE WHO HAS FULL DETAILS ON FOLAYAN BABATUNDE (FOLAY66), PLS SEND IT TO THE MODS. WE NEED TO APPREHEND FOLAYAN BABATUNDE AND MAKE THE INTERNET ONE LESS FRAUDSTER CLOGGED. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR ASSISSTANCE.

EVERY NAIRALANDER, PLEASE BE WISE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.0" Wifi Only Selling At N73400 / Clean White B Elite 2 Phone 4 Sale / Dual Function Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.