Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,050 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue (603 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
The Department of State Security (DSS) in Benue State has said that the forthcoming elections in the state would be bloody unless the illegal arms in circulation are withdrawn.

According to the DSS, the
quantity of firearms in
circulation in the state which has had a number of farmer-herder clashes recently, is scary and is dangerous to the 2015
elections.

Deputy Director of the Service, Frank Obi, who spoke during a meeting organized by the National Orientation Agency (NOA) in Makurdi, said there is a need to address the issue
to ensure a peaceful election next year.

“Nobody is worried about
retrieving them.

The arms are mostly in
the possession of youths
and must be totally
mopped up in-order for
next year’s elections not
to be turned into a battle field.” he said.

Re: Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue by mrvitalis(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2014
things fall apart the center cant hold any more
...i blame myself and any body that voted Jonathan for president in 2011
....this is the result of an apprentice president
Re: Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue by egift(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
What have they done or are doing to withdraw the illegal weapons? Or their quest is to nag us to oblivion?

May God keep protecting Nigeria.
Re: Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue by eunisam: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Observing....
Re: Elections In Benue Will Be Bloody – Dss In Benue by IfyAwazie(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:
things fall apart the center cant hold any more
...i blame myself and any body that voted Jonathan for president in 2011
....this is the result of an apprentice president
u believed in him more dan d others in 2011 and some of dem are still in d race dis time. How are u sure dey will do better dan him.

(1) (Reply)

Apc In Talks With Labour Party / 2015 : Jega Planning To Rig South West Votes / Patiece Jonathan Gave Out Expired Rice In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.