Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You (3623 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins / Jesus Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
We pray for legitimate help. We wait, and there is nothing.

-

Why

Those who insist that every prayer is met with victory, if you pray hard enough, or tithe long enough, are wrong.
Jesus prayed to avoid the cross, but he died on it anyhow. The apostles were faithful in prayer, yet most were also crucified, as Jesus was, or put to death for their faith.
People get depressed when God does not seem to answer, or His answer is obviously “no.”
Sometimes God helps, sometimes He doesn’t. Why?
I have found that the longer I know the Lord, the less He helps me.
That does seem opposite of what I would expect.
But as I mature in faith, my faith is tested more. And I have to wait longer for anything, if I am to get it at all. God is present to help me grow in faith. If he answers too quickly, then my faith stays where it is at.
Many of us have legitimate situations. We are in serious difficulty: unemployed for years, out of money, terminal illness, etc.
We have to accept the reality of our situation.
If it is meant to be cured, then it will. If it goes on too long, we will die because of the situation.
Sometimes, we do not get another job in time, before we lose our house, and sometimes we do not survive cancer.
But this is the time to draw closer to God anyhow, because he may be all we have left. We need to also accept that it is not God rejecting our prayers for help.
God gives life and he takes it away. Our life is in His hands.
Maybe it is our time to go and be with Him.
Our heavenly reward will not be based on our success in life, or how well we got God to answer our prayers, or quickly overcoming an earthly problem.
It will be based on our faithfulness during a testing time, when God does not give us what we want.
It is the dark times when we are nothing, our life is nothing, and we have nothing, that we earn our crowns.
So when you see this happening to you, just look up to Him. He is watching you grow, and he knows the pain you are in.
He has allowed it, so that you will not only come to know Him and His sufferings, but also a greater weight of glory when you meet Him.
Do not give up. Be encouraged. God is not rejecting you.
You are closer to Him now, than you ever have been before. No matter how hard it is, just rest in Him.

credit:heaven awaits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by dunkem21(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am touched. That guy needs help.

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Tallesty1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
dunkem21:
Am touched. That guy needs help.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
I like your intention but your knowledge of God is based on your experience instead of the Bible.

Advice: when your experience and circumstances tells you something different from what is in the Bible. Stand strong in the word of God until you come to a place where you actually see you situations coming to agreement with the word of God. Do not give excuses for God.

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:
I like your intention but your knowledge of God is based on your experience instead of the Bible.

Advice: when your experience and circumstances tells you something different from what is in the Bible. Stand strong in the word of God until you come to a place where you actually see you situations coming to agreement with the word of God. Do not give excuses for God.
are u referring to me
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Hiswordxray(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
are u referring to me

Yes.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Hiswordxray(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Don't tell me about that suck.er called God. I hate him and my life is already in my hand. God is lame, dumb, lazy and loves watching People die while he sits and laugh. He is the greatest arr.shole i ever knew. FVCK GOD undecided undecided

Is that really what you believe or is that a lie you tell yourself in order to justify your frustration?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Don't tell me about that suck.er called God. I hate him and my life is already in my hand. God is lame, dumb, lazy and loves watching Pelee die while he sits and laugh. He is the greatest arr.shole i ever knew. FVCK GOD undecided undecided
He is a merciful God..people have lost more than you did still they did not curse God..if you are angry take it to the lord in prayers...
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by honeychild(f): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Don't tell me about that suck.er called God. I hate him and my life is already in my hand. God is lame, dumb, lazy and loves watching People die while he sits and laugh. He is the greatest arr.shole i ever knew. FVCK GOD undecided undecided

Poverty is bad o...common 200k na him dey make you bark all over the internet like a rabid dog? Okay send me your account number. let me give you the 200k so we can rest! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

'Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness,and will make manifest the counsels of the heart;and then shall every man have praise of God' cor 4 vs 5

God is not asleep

that 200k is someone's tithe
that 200k has taken lives but u are still alive and it is not your doing..the same God that protected you can and will give you more

every day you breathe worth more than whatever you've lost

Stop calling God names

2 Likes

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
honeychild:

Poverty is bad o...common 200k na him dey make you bark all over the internet like a rabid dog? Okay send me your account number. let me give you the 200k so we can rest! grin grin grin grin grin
abeg make I send my own acct number join.
Frustratedman ll get over his trantrums oneday...but the sooner, the better.

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
RockyTeee:
abeg make I send my own acct number join.
Frustratedman ll get over his trantrums oneday...but the sooner, the better.

ehen
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
honeychild:

Why are you tripping I will use you for money rituals if you're not carefull undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
'Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness,and will make manifest the counsels of the heart;and then shall every man have praise of God' cor 4 vs 5

God is not asleep

that 200k is someone's tithe
that 200k has taken lives but u are still alive and it is not your doing..the same God that protected you can and will give you more

every day you breathe worth more than whatever you've lost

Stop calling God names

He is not protecting me. I protect myself. get that undecided undecided
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

He is not protecting me. I protect myself. get that undecided undecided
..before you were formed in your mother's womb He knew you.

What will it benefit you to hate on someone that loves you
Devil is still romancing you
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
exthar87:
you are simply foolish..before you were formed in your mother's womb He knew you.

How dare you call me foolish Are you trying to fight for God Na by force to accept your preaching I can see you don't practise what you preach. Going by your DP, it's obvious you're a commercial sex worker looking for customers while disguiding with preaching. Ashewo olobo gbigbe undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

How dare you call me foolish Are you trying to fight for God Na by force to accept your preaching I can see you don't practise what you preach. Going by your DP, it's obvious you're a commercial sex worker looking for customers while disguiding with preaching. Ashewo olobo gbigbe undecided undecided undecided undecided
no,i feel your pain cos i have been in that state..losing people hurts even till date in still seat in that dark corner asking God why...

no am not a commercial sex worker

i just feel your pain thats all

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Saraha1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na wa oh!
This God gently oh.
Ha!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:

I swear down to Ogun Lakaye-Oshimale, you're not far from the truth.

Infact, I've seen her several times at Pekas on Allen Avenue. Don't ask me what I was doing at Pekas - World Trade Centre of Olosho United.

*Laughing Fuckin Out Loud in Fadeyi Oloro's voice*
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Saraha1:
Na wa oh!
This God gently oh.
Ha!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

i think god is gay.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Zikdik(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm an atheist but I'd be very frank here.
One thing special about Christians is their undying devotion to their delusion. So, I don't think you were ever a Christian. At least, you've come to the realization that you and you alone is responsible for your outcomes in life..good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

i think god is gay.
u need flogging with koboko grin grin grin
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Zikdik:
I'm an atheist but I'd be very frank here.
One thing special about Christians is their undying devotion to their delusion. So, I don't think you were ever a Christian. At least, you've come to the realization that you and you alone is responsible for your outcomes in life..good for you.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Zoharariel:

I swear down to Ogun Lakaye-Oshimale, you're not far from the truth.

Infact, I've seen her several times at Pekas on Allen Avenue. Don't ask me what I was doing at Pekas - World Trade Centre of Olosho United.

*Laughing Fuckin Out Loud in Fadeyi Oloro's voice*

Are u high on menstrual blood
Who are you referring to even if frustrated man said so out of anger I don't expect a low life dumb ediot like you with a bleeped up life to say so..
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Saraha1:
Na wa oh!
This God gently oh.
Ha!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
my dear yes he is..
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Freest(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
exthar87:
you are simply foolish..before you were formed in your mother's womb He knew you.

grin grin grin
Leave that youngman! When d time comes, u guys wouldn't need say anything. He hasn't had any situation, if he see wahala na only him go carry him leg waka come meet God!!!
God isn't a respecter of persons...

2 Likes

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Freest:

grin grin grin
Leave that youngman! When d time comes, u guys wouldn't need say anything. He hasn't had any situation, if he see wahala na only him go carry him leg waka come meet God!!!
God isn't a respecter of persons...
[/color][color=#006600] grin angry true talk
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Jackeeh(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Hiswordxray:

God bless you. You've spoken my mind. It is ideas like the one written above that get people into trouble. If u read your bible and know God's words, then stand by it. Hold God by His word and watch the answers to your prayers delivered. God is not an emotional being. He is not moved by ur tears or anger. He says come let us reason together. He wants to is how much u know and how much authority ure willing to put to play. He said ask ,seek and knock. He didn't say cry, weep, abuse me and get angry. Pls be well guided. Prayers like "God pls I beg u ,heal me of cancer", will get u killed. Healing is God's will and it was paid for more than 2000 years ago. Reach out n claim ur healing by faith. If ure a faithful payer of tithe, when things seem to go awry, remind Him that He said He would rebuke the devourer for ur sake. People please learn to hold God by His words till ur change comes. It becomes even easier to pray and receive answers when we know what God has said concerning that bad situation we're in.

1 Like

Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:

Are u high on menstrual blood
Who are you referring to even if frustrated man said so out of anger I don't expect a low life dumb ediot like you with a bleeped up life to say so..
jeez...i thought you were a christian.
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by michaelbiz: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
jeez...i thought you were a christian.

And you are the judge?
Re: To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You by Ranchhoddas: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
michaelbiz:

And you are the judge?
what happened to turning the other cheek?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015 / Eating Corn Flakes In Dreams / Freethinkers How Do You Manage Living In A Country That Believes In Superstition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.