Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is Nairaland And Abandoned Website? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland And Abandoned Website? (550 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Governor Wike And Abandoned Projects. An Administration Making Common Sense. / Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland And Abandoned Website? by silica(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
I was involved in the redesign of my company's website. During the discussion on security of the site, i asked the company handling the project what measures they will put in place to protect our data. In the process i cited what happened with nairaland and the subsequent loss of data. in response he said "nairaland looks like an abandoned website with bland design and look. it has no face and the kind of topic you meet on the front page doesn't project it as a serious site, that's why the site is not doing as good as it should be doing commercially".

Seun, why are you not known despite the traffic to your site?
Fellow nairalander, what do you think, do you agree with him
Re: Is Nairaland And Abandoned Website? by IfyAwazie(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
If u ask seun, who will he ask. He's just doing he's tin and not complaining.
Re: Is Nairaland And Abandoned Website? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
silica:
I was involved in the redesign of my company's website. During the discussion on security of the site, i asked the company handling the project what measures they will put in place to protect our data. In the process i cited what happened with nairaland and the subsequent loss of data. in response he said "nairaland looks like an abandoned website with bland design and look. it has no face and the kind of topic you meet on the front page doesn't project it as a serious site, that's why the site is not doing as good as it should be doing commercially".

Seun, why are you not known despite the traffic to your site?
Fellow nairalander, what do you think, do you agree with him

This thing always makes me LOL when I see it. Although its true, Seun's trying most things within his power to change it. The site is a whole lot profitable than your associate thinks and has more worth than Linda Ikeji's blog.

The only problem here is people are willing to only sell their products than buy yours and most of the population of sellers are con-artists looking for a quick buck.

(1) (Reply)

OOOOO / Vehicle Road Worthiness To Be Enforced From June 2015 / I Hardly Get What I Want In Life, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.