Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) (4853 Views)

See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply / Buhari Visits Chad Tomorrow But Check What El-Rufai Said When GEJ Visited Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by 9jii(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
vikyno:
El- rufai seeking attention since .... Make d guy go rest jo...
And he gets it.
Who are you talking about?
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by vikyno(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
9jii:

And he gets it.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by vikyno(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
9jii:

And he gets it.

El-rufai
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by EdCure: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pavarottii:

You are funny, u know right? So u call a religion that forces people through violence to adopt their religion, a good religion. Tell me where a Christian as put a knife in your neck to adopt Christianity

Good question.

1 Like

Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by drauj(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bitter pills for the TAN trolls and wingless GEJites oooooops forgot the PDP.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Lurcky(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
arsetalks:
That's the confusion a shoeless man who we out of pity made to govern us.

I just hope the electorates have learned. We should not trust a man who is careless enough to lose shoes his parents bought for him from their hard earned money. If he is so careless enough to lose his shoes and ending up walking to school on bare foot to embarrass his parents, he can't be fit to rule.

A careless man should not be made president again in this nation.

You are misinterpreting the truth of what was said and you know it
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Lurcky(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=malele post=27981153][/quote]

Don't mind that man
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pavarottii:

You are funny, u know right? So u call a religion that forces people through violence to adopt their religion, a good religion. Tell me where a Christian as put a knife in your neck to adopt Christianity

My friend you honestly need to grow above this petty reasoning and don't even think you can debate this worthless topic with me-I'm far above this.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
chacoonder:
I am highly disappointed in you.From your profile picture, you look matured and witty but from your comment, you write foolishly and sound like a dejected ruminant animal.
And how does that pain u? Calling someone an animal for what? U are very irresponsible, though i won't share in ur folly by calling u names.
But make sure next time u want to correct somebody do it in a responsible way.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:

You are just another religious fanatic like boko haram. You simply can't tolerate different religion other than yours. It is actualy your kind that do not fit any human society. Grow up pls !
Tolerance? So u know the meaning of the word tolerance? Then help go preach it to ur brothers like...................

* Boko haram
* Isil
* Al shabab
* Al qaida and the rest of them.

Thanks!!!!
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Mathematical(f): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
LITANY OF CONFUSION GBAA.. SEE CONFUSION. WEY SIMPLE ILLUSTRATION OF RUFAI'S CAPTION CREATE ON NIGERIANS.. .NOW UNA DON TURN AM TO RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL QUARREL...
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samunique:
Tolerance? So u know the meaning of the word tolerance? Then help go preach it to ur brothers like...................

* Boko haram
* Isil
* Al shabab
* Al qaida and the rest of them.

Thanks!!!!

So because I do not buy your ignorant view that has made the likes of boko haram,isil, etc my brothers ? Did you even comprehend my initial submission ? With People like you around,Nigeria has serious problems.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:

So because I do not buy your ignorant view that has made the likes of boko haram,isil, etc my brothers ? Did you even comprehend my initial submission ? With People like you around,Nigeria has serious problems.
I wouldn't have replied u. But i perceive u are new on this forum, pls take it easy.
And let me advising u, pls mind ur language when u want to correct/address people, I'm not above correction, but let it be done with a good manner , it's just a pity that most nigerians can't correct without being insultive most especially on NL.

And besides, my initial post u reacted to was just written jokingly, and i agree it was wrong, but u are insultive when u quoted me so i've to reply u that way. I'm not one of those who are disrespectful, but u know they say respect is a reciprocal. If I'm wrong put me through at least with little respect not in an insultive way, afteral no one is perfect.

PEACE!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by BENZINA(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2014
automaticcars:

Rubbish! You tell us which one you participated in. Denial of kidnappings or outright killing? I d.iot.
Where are the kidnapped or the opposition party is keeping them in one bungalow.
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by Lurcky(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
That guy is a hypocrite and bloody liar.

But I won't say he is very Sstupid
Re: This Is What El=rufai Posted Via Is Twitter Page Today (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Samunique:
I wouldn't have replied u. But i perceive u are new on this forum, pls take it easy.
And let me advising u, pls mind ur language when u want to correct/address people, I'm not above correction, but let it be done with a good manner , it's just a pity that most nigerians can't correct without being insultive most especially on NL.

And besides, my initial post u reacted to was just written jokingly, and i agree it was wrong, but u are insultive when u quoted me so i've to reply u that way. I'm not one of those who are disrespectful, but u know they say respect is a reciprocal. If I'm wrong put me through at least with little respect not in an insultive way, afteral no one is perfect.

PEACE!!!!

My Brother,how is it important if I'm new or not on this forum ? My message to you was very clear- learn how to respect other People's way of life:Religion,culture and tradition,etc. These are what the likes of boko haram,Isil,Alqaeida etc can't tolerate. How do we cure these societal ills if we all continue to "jokingly" encourage its spread through our insensitive reactions to such a delicate issue like Religion ? Just as you agreed that you were wrong,I equally agree that my choice of words were harsh and that's not cool too. As a lover of peace, please encourage peace !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Police To Arrest And Prosecute Apc Lawmakers Who Jump Fence Today. / 10 Biggest Nigerian Looters And The Amount They Looted In History / Tinubu In France With Gilbert Chagoury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.