Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Blackberry CEO Seizes His Wife's Samsung Galaxy Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blackberry CEO Seizes His Wife's Samsung Galaxy Phone (362 Views)

Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates / Mutual Benefit Assurance Ltd Seizes My Money- With Pics / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO Seizes His Wife's Samsung Galaxy Phone by dabrats(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Blackberry CEO Siezes His Wife's Samsung Galaxy Phone One of the first things John Chen did after becoming chief executive of BlackBerry last year was confiscate his wife’s Samsung Galaxy. “There were a couple of parties we went to and, when my wife brought out the Samsung, everyone kind of looked at me funny,” he says. “So eventually I said she needed to use a BlackBerry. ‘No, I like my Samsung’, she said, and I told her she was embarrassing me.” Does she still use it in secret?
“That, I wouldn’t know,” he quips. “There might be a lot of secrets I don’t know.” Initially, she found the new phone difficult to master, an experience that Mr Chen says is shared by many using a BlackBerry for the first time. “It is harder in the beginning, but once you get it, it’s actually quite powerful. It makes other devices look a little toyish.” He likens the experience to driving his friend’s Lamborghini. “There’s a special sequence but, once you know where all the things are, it blows your mind. Still, because of that, I would never buy a Lamborghini. We too need to make sure the learning curve is not so steep.”
Read more http://chynaduru..com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Profit And Avoid Loss While At Work / Don't Let Your Competitors Steal Your Name, Register Your Business Today! / 21st Century Customized Corporate Metal Business Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.