Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read (806 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989 / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 / Abuja Declaration (1989) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read by Built2last: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
I woke up this morning and my opening post on facebook was Pray for Nigeria. That was a fall out of what was revealed to me last night...Just today, Another bomb goes off in Kotangora, Niger State. I was frequenting that town between 2005 to 2007 in my public speaking and preaching engagements. There is a fundamental problem...the terrorists have well indoctrinated their people into believing that dying is far better than leaving, and that they should die with a loud boom and with as many people as they can carry along...while we try to blame Mr. President, take time to think of this. We have a big problem in our hands. Since 2001, Iraq has been fighting extremists with the support of the so called Allied forces and they have not made head way. Few weeks back, the Allied forces declared war on Isis, One would have thought that by now, Isis will be a history, considering the amoury and technological expertise used by the Allied forces made up of U.S, France, U.K and some Arab Nations. Till today Isis is still taking new territories in Iraq and advancing forcefully. We must be aware that they behead people flog children and upload it on Youtube like Bokoharam and U.S with all the allied forces can't trace where those videos are uploaded from.. Needless to talk about Pakistan, Palestine and Israel where Terror has become recuurent on daily basis...What i am saying is that it is a global plan being unveiled in piece meal.

Bokoharam has taken a new dimension that startles our defence every day. we dont all have the intel as much as the men upfront...what disturbs me most is that Nigerians instead of praying for our gallant soldiers accuse them of incompetence..if a small girl walking towards you wrapped in a hijab is carrying a knife, an IED or anything else for that matter, how are you going to know?? that's the same way the soldiers and victims usually do not know who the next attacker will be, and that's why we are having this problem...Just imagine a little girl wearing hijab approaching you and you have no incline what she is carrying or capable of. Our soldiers are not spirits.

Bokoharam has become far worrisome because they have captured and indoctrinated children..The Yobe 49 that died this week comes to mind...Children playing with their mates never imagined that one of them was wired with IEDs, and boom it goes off. Soon, fear and distrust will be instilled in our Children especially amongst their peers. This can not be.

To buttress my point and the script being acted accross the globe type ABUJA DECLARATION 1989 and read the wikipedia analysis of what the declaration was all about.

I did not write the above...Copied from Tims O'better's facebook wall.
Lets not be naive and point fingers at each other while this global plan is being unveiled.
Re: Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read by vicadex07(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
brb
Re: Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read by Amanwulu1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes I am n dat's why d thot of a muslim president now doesn't seem funny to me at all.
Re: Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read by Dreyl(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is so pathetic.
Re: Are You Aware Of The ''abuja Declaration 1989'' Read by clara472: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
really

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drops Presidential Ambition At Last. / Number Of Pro-impeachment Reps Rises To 168.. / PDP Senators Begin Jonathan’s Impeachment Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.