Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman (4300 Views)

Waist Chain Or Waist Beads,guys Which One do You Prefer On Ladies? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Where Can I Buy Waist Bead/waist Chain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm not an ogbanje, neither am i a mami water, but i love wearing waist chain. If you can wear an earing, then dont say 'God forbid'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Ericsdm55(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seeing it increasely on gud noba of females, lead me to asked why they(F) wear it. Waz told that it kind of inproves the shape of the butt/hips. And now op says it a must wear for the gals wanna makes me its all but true.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
I used to be an addict to this. It was always on my waist everytime. I never removed it for a minute. Not until he said he wasnt comfortable with it and i stopped wearing it.

Guess i will start again and screw who ever that doesnt like it grin

2 Likes

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by cupidhero(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:
I used to be an addict to this. It was always on my waist everytime. I never removed it for a minute. Not until he said he wasnt comfortable with it and i stopped wearing it.

Guess i will start again and screw who ever that doesnt like it grin
morning princess! i just read your diary and the truth is that i'm still searching for that perfect place, lol! can't believe i got a mention in your diary when i'm miles away from uyo. you would have received the stalking and chiking of your life. please don't say you will "screw" anybody that says you shouldn't wear a waist band abi na bead. you might be sending the wrong signals to kingtom. lol. just got a miracle from GOD,I'm sure yours is on the way,maybe it is too big and heavy thats why it is taking time to reach you. when the trailer lord of miracles arrive remember me o! you take care.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
cupidhero:

morning princess! i just read your diary and the truth is that i'm still searching for that perfect place, lol! can't believe i got a mention in your diary when i'm miles away from uyo. you would have received the stalking and chiking of your life. please don't say you will "screw" anybody that says you shouldn't wear a waist band abi na bead. you might be sending the wrong signals to kingtom. lol. just got a miracle from GOD,I'm sure yours is on the way,maybe it is too big and heavy thats why it is taking time to reach you. when the trailer lord of miracles arrive remember me o! you take care.
shocked shocked. Thanks for bringing that to my Attention Cupid. Mprex I shall be attending a health seminar at Uyo next weekend. Prepare your fingers for my engagement ring. grin grin. Also prepare your lipsrsealed for my lipsrsealed. See you next weekend grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

shocked shocked. Thanks for bringing that to my Attention Cupid. Mprex I shall be attending a health seminar at Uyo next weekend. Prepare your fingers for my engagement ring. grin grin. Also prepare your lipsrsealed for my lipsrsealed. See you next weekend grin
Lol! @ prepare your "fingers".
But wait oo, how many finger do you want to put the engagement ring on?

KingTom:
Also prepare your lipsrsealed for my lipsrsealed.
Coment preserved.

1 Like

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
chisco82:

Coment preserved.
Chisco nwannem I am engaging all her fingers grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not a waist chain fan, but I'm liking the second tiny one. Cute! smiley
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
cupidhero:

lols. I'm not in uyo either. As for kingtom, i've reported him to seun, he will soon be banned. cheesy
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

kingtom! I have warned you oh! My husband is a nairalander. He will soon catch up with you. angry

btw, i'm not in uyo tongue
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
chisco82:

Coment preserved.
hahahacheesy. Help me ask kingtom if marriage is by force
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

lols. I'm not in uyo either. As for kingtom, i've reported him to seun, he will soon be banned. cheesy
cry cry cry
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

kingtom! I have warned you oh! My husband is a nairalander. He will soon catch up with you. angry

btw, i'm not in uyo tongue
Did I forget to mention that from Uyo we shall deliver a talk in Anambra. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

It is not by force but rather by persuasion. I want you grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Did I forget to mention that from Uyo we shall deliver a talk in Anambra. grin grin grin
im not in anambra grin tongue
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

I am going wherever you are! grin

1 Like

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

I am going wherever you are! grin We have seminars in all the 36 states and Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by cupidhero(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

lol! so this is how kingtom rolls,he won't take NO for an answear,tell him you travelled to new york and he will say "i'm coming to newyork to speak on ebola",i wonder what he will say when you tell him you are doing some voluntary humanitarian job in borno state. kingtom the impossible.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
cupidhero:

lol! so this is how kingtom rolls,he won't take NO for an answear,tell him you travelled to new york and he will say "i'm coming to newyork to speak on ebola",i wonder what he will say when you tell him you are doing some voluntary humanitarian in borno state. kingtom the impossible.
Kingtom the Persistent! grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
cupidhero:

lol! so this is how kingtom rolls,he won't take NO for an answear,tell him you travelled to new york and he will say "i'm coming to newyork to speak on ebola",i wonder what he will say when you tell him you are doing some voluntary humanitarian job in borno state. kingtom the impossible.
lolss. cheesy see me see wahala oh!
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by cupidhero(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. cheesy see me see wahala oh!
hmm! boring whatsapp convos and then you revealed some vital info. i have always wanted to see what edo state looks like and i'm sure mr K*****m's next seminar would be their. you have not been saying much on your diary,you should let us have a look see into the fabulous life of mprex the beautiful.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2014
cupidhero:

hmm! boring whatsapp convos and then you revealed some vital info. i have always wanted to see what edo state looks like and i'm sure mr K*****m's next seminar would be their. you have not been saying much on your diary,you should let us have a look see into the fabulous life of mprex the beautiful.
lolsss. I will try to post more oftenly
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 4:24am On Nov 16, 2014
KingTom:

I am going wherever you are! grin We have seminars in all the 36 states and Abuja grin
i'm not in Nigeria

present location: Ebola Victims Centre, Liberia tongue
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mprex:

But i don't think or see anything like forcing here.
He 's just bent on having what he want.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
KingTom:

Chisco nwannem I am engaging all her fingers grin
All fingers? Hmm!! Anyway if na so you wan do am.
Ok. I will support you but only after varification.
So show us the ring by
[size=14pt]posting a picture of you holding the rings[/size]
Like the mr and Queen nairaland contestants.
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
KingTom:

Perseveerance is the key... King Tom...you really know what you want abi?
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mprex:

i'm not in Nigeria

present location: Ebola Victims Centre, Liberia tongue
I just remembered that I shall be flying to Liberia this night to speak to the victims at that centre grin grin grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
chisco82:

All fingers? Hmm!! Anyway if na so you wan do am.
Ok. I will support you but only after varification.
So show us the ring by
[size=14pt]posting a picture of you holding the rings[/size]
Like the mr and Queen nairaland contestants.
DEDE calm down na I will post it in due time grin
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Mprex(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
KingTom:

I just remembered that I shall be flying to Liberia this night to speak to the victims at that centre grin grin grin
chai! You can lie oh! shockedcheesy
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by AfricanApple(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
I can't do without my waist bead sad
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by AfricanApple(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ericsdm55:
Seeing it increasely on gud noba of females, lead me to asked why they(F) wear it. Waz told that it kind of inproves the shape of the butt/hips. And now op says it a must wear for the gals wanna makes me its all but true.
lies lie lies shocked why my hips still remain dsame all these while
Re: Waist Chain, A Must Have Accessory For Every Woman by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 17, 2014
KingTom:

DEDE calm down na I will post it in due time grin
Lols... ok sir. Your wish is my cammand.
You know i just want things to be done in a right way.
Ima na nwata nwanyi anakwanu ekwu maka ya bu
ANYANWU UTUTU. Mee ngwangwa oo maka na ndi uche ya di na ya bu nwa ebuka.
@Mprex no be so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips on how to Manage an Oily face- Result guaranteed! / Dames Fashion House; for you fashion needs / Latest Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding 2022: The Best Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.