Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) (1628 Views)

15% CRR: Banks Face Increased Competition For Deposits / Webmoney Buyers And Sellers Meet Here / Fish Buyers And Sellers Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by smallgod(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes, you read that right. It is not a joke or anything. The Cannabis cup is held annually in a number of cities around the world, definitely including Amsterdam (Holland) and some American cities. Fancy smoking free weed and judging which one is the best? Then this is the event for you. And guess what? It is hosted by a magazine called HIGH TIMES (it could not get better than that) and the competition has been in existence for 27 years.

For more on this visit http://remainintheknow..co.uk/2014/11/high-times-cannabis-cup.html. There are also other interesting posts for you to read on the blog and you can subscribe to the blog, post comments, share on facebook and twitter e.t.c. It is a blog that helps you to BE IN THE KNOW.

Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by newacca: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
cool
Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by smallgod(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
newacca:
cool

You are making plans to attend huh
Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by newacca: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
smallgod:

You are making plans to attend huh
The date huh?? grin grin
Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by smallgod(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
newacca:
The date huh?? grin grin

In Amsterdam, Holland, it runs from the 23rd to 27th of this month so you still have time to make it if you have the money and the embassy grants you a visa in time. Did you visit the link I posted I watch the video highlights of last year's event? Visit www.remainintheknow..com.
Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by newacca: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
smallgod:

In Amsterdam, Holland, it runs from the 23rd to 27th of this month so you still have time to make it if you have the money and the embassy grants you a visa in time. Did you visit the link I posted I watch the video highlights of last year's event? Visit www.remainintheknow..com.
I already have events within those days. But I look forward to events like this in the neatest future. Probably next year. smiley

Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by smallgod(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2014
newacca:

I already have events within those days. But I look forward to events like this in the neatest future. Probably next year. smiley

Nice. Being a Chemical Engineer I must say that I have come across numerous studies that seem to consolidate claims in some quarters that cannabis (marijuana) is really a medicinal plant.
No doctor, scientist or musician has mounted a support for marijuana as strongly as this guy (Prindce Ea) and this track has. Enjoy. Listen closely, read the lyrics on the screen and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqlW09B7PY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by newacca: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2014
smallgod:

Nice. Being a Chemical Engineer I must say that I have come across numerous studies that seem to consolidate claims in some quarters that cannabis (marijuana) is really a medicinal plant.
No doctor, scientist or musician has mounted a support for marijuana as strongly as this guy (Prindce Ea) and this track has. Enjoy. Listen closely, read the lyrics on the screen and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqlW09B7PY
Thanks for sharing this with me. Apart from being medicinal, it's also spiritual. It has been used for spiritual purposes in most of the African and Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) by smallgod(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
newacca:

Thanks for sharing this with me. Apart from being medicinal, it's also spiritual. It has been used for spiritual purposes in most of the African and Asian countries.

No problemo

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Need Biz He Can Invest 400k On / How Can I Verify My US Paypal Account? / Fraudulent Transaction: Uba Smears Image Before Cbn, Amcon, Nse, Efcc, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.