Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Am Ready For Buhari- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready For Buhari- Atiku (368 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready For Buhari- Atiku by Akpan107(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am ready for Buhari- Atiku 2014-11-13 16:12 Abuja - Former Vice President and All
Progressives Congress (APC)
presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar
has said he is fully prepared to
challenge former Head of State,
Muhammadu Buhari in the party’s presidential primary. Abubakar in an interview with an
online medium, The Cable,said the notion that the APC’s presidential ticket
would be given to Buhari during the
primary is a wrong perception. He said having participated in many
primary elections, both direct and
indirect, he stands a better chance than
Buhari, who has never participated in
such exercise before. Also read: Jonathan no match to APC aspirants- Atiku He said he is really prepared for the
primary, nothing that he is the only
aspirant, among the five aspirants
vying for the party’s ticket, that is
crisscrossing the country to woo
delegates of the party. He added that the APC is unlike the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) where
governors forced delegates to vote
even against their conscience. Read more at The Cable,

(1) (Reply)

US Denies Failing To Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram / Not Many People Know That: / Must Read...make N300;000 Online Monthly In A Legitimate Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.