Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards (1825 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by yhuci(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Especially when elections are getting closer,we see all sorts of things being distributed like groundnut oil,rice,garri,sugar,bread etc..Lagos Gubernatorial candidate Akinwunmi Ambode seems to be pioneering something different. Though its NOT FREE, you buy it as a normal recharge card. What do u guys think about this?

http://ucmadumere..com/2014/11/lagos-gubernatorial-aspirantakinwunmi.html

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by adebisicutie: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
It's just an advert like the newspaper ones . I think some people are dreaming that he's giving out the cards grin dreamers. You pay for the card like you do for your newspaper. The idea is that every time you buy the recharge card you see his face, it's a smart idea. More people buy recharge cards than newspapers sef, this is a good way to do publicity .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Odutodaiwa: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Even though I am totally tired on PDP rule in Nigeria. I must say APC has to be very careful with the kind of politics they play.They (APC) should be the ones condemning this kind of inducement. On the surface of it, it looks creative but after a deeper look, they should know that PDP has the power to beat them to the game of voters indument because PDP controls national treasury and Goatluck is so desperate to do anything to ensure his doomed re-election project. Should PDP allocate 50 billion Naira to this recharge card issue. Can APC match it up?. Should that be the case, they would have lost the moral ground to condemn PDP for inducement because they have done the same.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
As usual Obalende residents and its environs are eager to vote for a meager N100, down from N200 at the last elections grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by mrofficial(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
voltron:
As usual Obalende residents and its environs are eager to vote for a meager N100, down from N200 at the last elections grin

You see why you were advised never to leave school before closing time.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by bamidele029: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
voltron:

You buy the card as usual, no be free it's just an ad.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Thayorr(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
Even though I am totally tired on PDP rule in Nigeria. I must say APC has to be very careful with the kind of politics they play.They (APC) should be the ones condemning this kind of inducement. On the surface of it, it looks creative but after a deeper look, they should know that PDP has the power to beat them to the game of voters indument because PDP controls national treasury and Goatluck is so desperate to do anything to ensure his doomed re-election project. Should PDP allocate 50 billion Naira to this recharge card issue. Can APC match it up?. Should that be the case, they would have lost the moral ground to condemn PDP for inducement because they have done the same.

50B?...have you heard about the man called JAGABAN!
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrofficial:

You see why you were advised never to leave school before closing time.

and never to eat food through youranus
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Watch out for Jimmy Agbaje's offer.
aPIGc must not complain oo
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
I agree with you. I think APC went to far.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by baptist101: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odutodaiwa:

Did you read the article at allIt's just an advert,so if a politician puts an advert in a newspaper,when you buy the newspaper,are you being induced

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by baptist101: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Personally I see nothing wrong with the advert,as long as you will still pay for the recharge card yourself

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by bamidele029: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
baptist101:

Did you read the article at allIt's just an advert,so if a politician puts an advert in a newspaper,when you buy the newspaper,are you being induced

My brother it's like people can't read and comprehend help me explain to them o.

This is an advert like any other advert in newspapers or such. Na you go still buy your recharge card just like you'll buy your newspaper.
It's really not that complex undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Billcakes: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
yhuci:

http://ucmadumere..com/2014/11/lagos-gubernatorial-aspirantakinwunmi.html

[size=14pt]Brilliant ad

@OP is it that you had a problem comprehending the advert or you just wanted to be dubious and mislead folks on nairaland,seeing that a lot of them have no patience to read through the body of original postsPlease edit your post as it is very misleading,the thread topic is okay,but your post is woefully misleading[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Billcakes: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ All Nairalanders

Please no need to have premature ejaculationn over this topic,Ambode is not sharing any free recharge cards,though there is absolutely nothing wrong with the advert even if the man had paid for them himself,I however heard from the grapevine that one of his supporters who happens to be into telecoms services actually gave paid for this advert as his own support towards Ambode's aspiration
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Trailblazer1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Phone infrastructure Politics
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by xtervaganza(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
1st stomach infrastructure, now it's phone infrastructure
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by politricks: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Billcakes:

[size=14pt]Brilliant ad

@OP is it that you had a problem comprehending the advert or you just wanted to be dubious and mislead folks on nairaland,seeing that a lot of them have no patience to read through the body of original postsPlease edit your post as it is very misleading,the thread topic is okay,but your post is woefully misleading[/size]
No he should leave it like that.I want to see more stu.pid comments like the one above me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by bamidele029: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
politricks:
No he should leave it like that.I want to see more stu.pid comments like the one above me.

Lmao, it's entertaining to see how they just read the title and rush to comment. Nigerian youths lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Billcakes: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
politricks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even after the errors were pointed out and explanations made,some people still don't get it.I used to doubt WAEC whenever they announced mass failure in English Language and other subjects at O'levels,now I see why WAEC is right
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by yhuci(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol grin hope its better now

Billcakes:

[size=14pt]Brilliant ad
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Ambode Customize campaign Recharge Cards by Billcakes: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
yhuci:
Lol grin hope its better now

That's better,,,,,,much as it's an ok advert strategy,are you cocksure Akinwunmi Ambode is the one personally pioneering doing this

(1) (Reply)

Did Tinubu Blast Governor Amaechi In His Press Release? / GEJ Support Group Accuses Shekarau, Wali Of Failing To Campaign For Him In Kano / Fayose, Obanikoro, Ekiti Leaked Tape Audio Link (downloadable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.