Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (970 Views)

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Kingspin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
News Update
ABUJA :Some members of the House of
Representatives on Thursday obtained
presidential nomination form for the
Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Hon. Aminu
Tambuwal. The Representatives stormed the
National Secretariat of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) at about
5pm to collect the form from the
National Organizing Secretary of the
party, Senator Osita Izunaso. Shortly after, the Representatives
headed for the residence of the
Speaker to present the form to him. It is left to Tambuwal to accept or
decline the nomination form. The Special Adviser on Media to the
Speaker, Imam Imam, confirmed that
some members of the House had
purchased the form for the Speaker. He said: “Earlier today, some friends
and political associates of the Speaker
notified him that they have bought
presidential nomination forms for
him.”
www.thenation
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by electropiz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good luck to him!
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Niwdog(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ajakripotu. Na presidential ticket of sambisa abi watin?

3 Likes

Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
APC are not getting it right.

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Elcapo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Huh shocked
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by eejo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
This guy should go and run for sokoto gov polls
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by dunkem21(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
These reps wicked o.

So, dem wan make that nomination form loan to be a bad debt to that bank. grin grin

Nigerians First, ...

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by amedave(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
This guy Na badooooo
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by 49cents(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
He picked the form too late if u ask me
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by debo07(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
I know APC won't jeopardise their chances of winning nxt year's presidential election.I'm sure they would eventually come out with a consensus candidate.Rochas declaring,Tambuwal and so on is just a deep political trick to make PDP think they are not getting things right.

1 Like

Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by focus7: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
I thought the intention was for him to contest for the guber in sokoto state?
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by focus7: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
I thought the intention was for him to contest for the seat in Sokoto state.
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by masamari(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Humm! Tanbuwal has becomes a political talisman which his attitude displays are just to distract PDP from being focus. Honestly, I felicitate with APC for absorbing Tanbuwal but wait oh I foresee division in tent of APC if all these rats lobby heavily to pick up final presidential ticket. Better still if APC fails this chance, that might be the end of conglomerate party in Nigeria.
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by osamaBUSH(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
does the have some kind of plan or is just as dumb as he looks
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by SmartProf(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Are we sure dis man knew wat he picked? Wouldnt be surprised if he returns it 2moro for the governorship form. Seems the party chairman who sold him the form didnt hear him properly.
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by scribble: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
One Unilag babe has told me Tambuwals story

But really is this the best they have to offer
Re: LATEST: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Bishop4bella(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oga this is what you want to do? Let me see how you are going to succeed in this game of politics but I guess you will go back to your vomit.

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation / BREAKING- FG Declares Friday, January 2, 2015 As Public Holiday / APC Presidential Rall In Lokoja, Kogi State Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.