Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life (2776 Views)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
TEN(10) FACTS THAT MATURITY HAS TAUGHT ME ABOUT LIFE

Written by Canice Dim

1). The best religion is a Good Heart. You really don't have to love everyone. But never you hurt anyone, at least, first.

2). You cannot convince a woman to love you. Emotions know no logic. If she is not into you, she is not into you.
Fogerrit !

3). Marriage is a full time job. Why rush into it when it is expected to last for a life time - No half-time break,,, No time out.

4). No one would love you more than your immediate family does.
But, If you marry a very good woman, she just might break that record.

5). Protection of self interest is not selfishness. It is actually The First Psychology of human beings.
People would always help you for their own interest. That was how we were all made.

6). Almost Perfect Romantic relationships can only blossom where money and sex is NOT GIVEN but SHARED.

7). 99% of people you re scared of, are also scared of you too.
You would only find out when you bolden up before them.
They only hide their fear while you show it.
The remaining 1% don't actually know you.

cool. The successful people in life are just privileged people. They were just at the right environment when the right need arose.

9). Be handsome... Be beautiful,
But if you re on average looks (just like me) Always look neat when you meet people.
Your looks can connect you to kings and queens.
Your physical appearance is your first charm towards people.

10). 97% of men pay for sex in three (3) ways;
i* Direct payment to a call girl
ii* Indirectly by spending on his girlfriend at a later date (Not necessarily that day)
iii* By committing himself to the girl, according to her interest.

The remaining 3% are gigolos.lol
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just dey peep

Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by chymystique(f): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Intresting cool
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by teewai3(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
you ar right!!
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by merit12(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
please do your nokia3310 opens opera?,my network has. Not browse

Or. Do. You. Have a nokia charger?
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by MissSlimbody(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
I just dey peep

Are you Tom
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by briantext(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014

People would always help you for their own interest. That was how we were all made.
Going by the definition of "selfish", I'd say not all actions are motivated by selfish desire
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by princealbashir: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
No 2 is very right. Disagree with no 3..
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Just wishing everyone would read , understand and imbibe number 1. U don't have to wear ur religion on ur forehead. Ur deeds will naturally endear people to ur faith.

A brother cant be in dire need and you know it but refuse to help,yet you tell me u belong to any religion.

You plan and plot the downfall of a brother/sister ,yet you ll be the first to get to ur church/mosque for prayers. Keep deceiving urself.

Indeed, the best religion is a good heart. Thanks OP
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Are you Tom
No ma.

Hw far nah??
Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by mesoade(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Op. You're correct with your thoughts,but i disagree with that number 2 . .
You can convince a woman to love you.
My own take about this is that everywoman has her archiles heels(weak point) which is sometimes unknown to the women themselves,the archiles heels might mostly be in terms of looks,money,words of wooing them . . If a guy knows the archiles heels of the girl,even if the girl is not into him,she'll later love the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ten(10) Facts That Maturity Has Taught Me About Life by MissSlimbody(f): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
No ma.

Hw far nah??

I'm just gud

Good morning
Hope ur nyt was beautiful?

(1) (Reply)

Picture - The Reason Fingerprints Are Now Used As Identification. / Latest Etisalat Free Browsing / Photos: New Born Baby Found Abandoned In A Bush In Ilorin, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.