Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerians in Diaspora - Worried That Your Kids Do Not Know Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerians in Diaspora - Worried That Your Kids Do Not Know Nigeria? (1361 Views)

Your Kids Will Love It ( Bible Stories For Children) / I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me / Affordable Websites For Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians in Diaspora - Worried That Your Kids Do Not Know Nigeria? by clareodia: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2005
I am writing to introduce you to my pet project, an on-line directory of Nigerian schools. I created this website for Nigerian parents who live abroad and wish to send their kids back home to Nigeria for schooling. Use of the facility is free.

My main reason for starting this project is because I became worried that with such a huge number of our people living and raising their kids in Diaspora, there is the inevitable danger that these kids will become completely `lost' to our own culture. What better way for these kids to become culturally familiar with their roots than for them to have a few years of secondary schooling in Nigeria.

Over the past 20 years so many good private schools have been founded in Nigeria. These schools provide excellent academic and boarding facilities and such schools can indeed boast of being of the same standard as some of the best private schools in the UK or the USA. Moreover, private education in Nigeria is lest costly than private education in the UK or the USA.

The website provides an online directory which parents can use to search for the best private schools in the country. Use of the facility is free and to use it simply log on to:

www.nigerianschoolsonline.org

The directory will provide you with contact details (telephone number, e-mail and website addresses) of various schools in Nigeria.

I hope that you find time to visit the website and if you know of anyone else that would find the website useful may I request that you forward this information to them.
Re: Nigerians in Diaspora - Worried That Your Kids Do Not Know Nigeria? by abujabooks(f): 4:34pm On May 02, 2008
@Clareodia,

Error messages on your website.

(1) (Reply)

Suplly The Islamic Tea Sets , Islamic Goods Islamic Porcelain Plate, Tableware / Earn Great Cash Producing Candles In Nigeria / Weekly Deals – Whaooooo Amazing Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.