Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? (530 Views)

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings / MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by bidex(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
All these telecommunication companies boasting of fast data network, boasts of how cheap it is to use and lots of freebies on their data network.
Can you share your experience on data networks in your area? Are you able to enjoy the Data services they boast of, or is it otherwise?
Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by bidex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
For me, It was terrible experience. Fluctuating and very slow network. In fact, snail fast pass am.
Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Mtn and Airtel in my side is terrible,but something about airtel is once I leave the parlor the network is just so good(lightening speed) but mtn is the worse

1 Like

Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by Smilelo(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2014
For my area for PH city, etisalat remain, I repeat Etisalat remain the best when it comes to downloading, the speed na die. I challenge all the network in this country to come and and test there network speed with Etisalat u will know that Etisalat surpass them all.

Etisalat - 250 speed
Glo. - 100 speed
MTN - 60 speed
Airtel - 40 speed.

Etisalat rules.

Do u know that I only use 200 naira to download 1.35 GB file in etisalat network under 50mins . My brother the speed na jet.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 14, 2014
As i post this reply, i am still outside of our house in the ogombo area of lagos just to get 3g. the internet browsing is going fine at a good speed but once i go inside its gone. my only problem is these mosquitoes. i am covered like someone attending to an ebola patient but still....

Emmanuelsweb.com

1 Like

Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by ikeno(m): 5:24am On Nov 14, 2014
It really terrible,takes close to 3 minutes just to open a page on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by bidex(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
emiliy223:
As i post this reply, i am still outside of our house in the ogombo area of lagos just to get 3g. the internet browsing is going fine at a good speed but once i go inside its gone. my only problem is these mosquitoes. i am covered like someone attending to an ebola patient but still....

Emmanuelsweb.com

Hehehehehehehe.... That means if you go inside your house na Gobe! Chai! which network be that?
Re: How Is The Data Network In Your Area? Are You Browsing Well Or Not? by RapidBTS: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
@emiliy223:

We have signal Boosters For you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To Molest Housewives / Photos: Abuja Court Reportedly Frees Alleged Nyanya Bomber / Human Beings Are Being Used For Experiments In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.