Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

(photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State (3791 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
A military plane has reportedly crashed in Sangere Girei Local Government Area of Adamawa State, a Nairaland user reports.

"Two military helicopter past my roof in Sangere Girei Local Government Area, few seconds later, I heard a blast and smoke started coming out. The other military helicopter turned back to the town.
The scene is very close to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola. Students are so scared, I can't go to that scene oooh, just for my
safety".

SOURCE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1861580_crash_jpeg_jpegff6850d9fcd35e76ac757fbda5c959a7

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by LordMecuzy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wey d photo
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by LordMecuzy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
A military plane has reportedly crashed in Sangere Girei Local Government Area of Adamawa State, a Nairaland user reports.

"Two military helicopter past my roof in Sangere Girei Local Government Area, few seconds later, I heard a blast and smoke started coming out. The other military helicopter turned back to the town.
The scene is very close to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola. Students are so scared, I can't go to that scene oooh, just for my
safety".

SOURCE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1861580_crash_jpeg_jpegff6850d9fcd35e76ac757fbda5c959a7

This pix looks fake. As at d time of helicopter crash . We suppose see Night picture

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by jide53: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
photo
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Wey d photo
look very well!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
jide53:
photo
the photo is there na!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
LordMecuzy:

This pix looks fake. As at d time of helicopter crash . We suppose see Night picture
ok

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by mrofficial(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Yes, it's obviously not from the crash scene. Helicopter was said to have crashed by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrofficial:

Yes, it's obviously not from the crash scene. Helicopter was said to have crashed by 10pm.
that is it
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by hardywaltz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
No wonder the US refused to sell helicopters to us coz we will just crash them with reckless abandon. This is how their recklessness killed Yokowa & Azzazi only for them to start spinning conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by mrofficial(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
that is it

Are you alright? undecided
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
hardywaltz:
No wonder the US refused to sell helicopters to us coz we will just crash them with reckless abandon. This is how their recklessness killed Yokowa & Azzazi only for them to start spinning conspiracy theories.
word!!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrofficial:

Are you alright? undecided
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by planetuzor(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2014
“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything”

President Goodluck Jonathan
31st January 2011
United Nations
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2014
planetuzor:
“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything”

President Goodluck Jonathan
31st January 2011
United Nations
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by swagwu(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2014
this na fake news
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by fizzile(m): 1:10am On Nov 14, 2014
So as the plane crash,na so that fire service man land sharp sharp..immediately fire don show!! Nigerians always since lieing since 1900. Abeg na fake picture be dat

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by tit(f): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2014
"ifyclose" reports Boko haram have captured Gombi and are on the way to Yola.
"jtchukwu" reports a chopper crashed over his head in yola. His bags are packed and he is ready to run.
"englismart" posts a picture of a crash site with a fireman in fire-retardant suit.

Operation Feed the Nation with Lies!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Me i don dey suspect saboteur
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by tit(f): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:
"jtchukwu" reports a chopper crashed over his head in yola. His bags are packed and he is ready to run.
"englismart" posts a picture of a crash site with a fireman in fire-retardant suit.

There is another one called "ezebinaugwu" who packed his bag in his bout and has seen helicopter crash in Yola, and NA ambushed and sent back to Biu from Gombi!
Are you people winch?
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by nationwide1(m): 4:13am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:

safety".

SOURCE

You can't go to that scene and how did you get the picture to post here?
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by egift(m): 4:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Crash or no crash, that photo is Fake. It looks nothing like a "Helicopter" crash site. May God save our Soldiers and keep them safe.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by lonelydora: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2014
@Op, are sure of what you are saying?.
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by tit(f): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2014
egift:
Crash or no crash, that photo is Fake. It looks nothing like a "Helicopter" crash site. May God save our Soldiers and keep them safe.

wetin happen?
them never pay you?
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by darne(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Damn, what are we to believe anymore undecided undecided undecided
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by egift(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2014
[s]
tit:
wetin happen?
them never pay you?
[/s]

Your only means to fame is by quoting me. Now you got a response, can you now go, play with your toys and keep supporting Stealing is not corruption Jonathan's system of government.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by opiaoku: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:

wetin happen?
them never pay you?

just what am about to say.

what happened to the brainless idiotic egift?
Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 5:24am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:

hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 5:27am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:

tit:

There is another one called "ezebinaugwu" who packed his bag in his bout and has seen helicopter crash in Yola, and NA ambushed and sent back to Biu from Gombi!
Are you people winch?
why didn't you edit the precious one to add the later comment? Do you have to quote yourself?

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 5:27am On Nov 14, 2014
nationwide1:
You can't go to that scene and how did you get the picture to post here?
I wasn't there

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2014
lonelydora:
@Op, are sure of what you are saying?.
I put a source there! Channel your question there

1 Like

Re: (photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State by englishmart(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2014
darne:
Damn, what are we to believe anymore undecided undecided undecided
LOL! Just believe nothing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

@ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo / Throwback Photo: Alh(dr) Yusuf Maitama Sule When He Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.