Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Power Of PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Power Of PHP (820 Views)

Are You In Need Of Php And Html Design Knowledge? See My Newly Designed Platform / My First Basic Sign Up Web Page With Little Of Php / Basics Of PHP Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of PHP by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2014
PHP is a whole lot more than a server side language. Scripting has also been made easier with php-cli, we could develop stand-alone (desktop) apps using php, and a whole lot more. PHP is beyond what you could imagine. All thank to its open source community.
#TeamOpenSource

Although shell scripts are still valuable in scripting
automated solutions, you can’t load modules for advanced features, such as database connectivity. In fact, you can easily combine PHP and shell scripts into a formidable application that’s virtually unbreakable and easy to maintain.
PHP and shell scripts into a formidable application that’s virtually unbreakable
and easy to maintain.
You might believe that PHP scripting is a Linux-only
language, but PHP supports a variety of operating
systems, including Windows. Windows has a few
unsupported modules, but the list of supported ones is
very long. One remedy for an all-Windows environment
would be to install a small Linux virtual machine (VM)
onto a Windows server.

Reference:
www.admin-magazine.com/Articles/Automation-Scripting-with-PHP

www.acquia.com/blog/power-php-swiss-army-knife-digital

(1) (Reply)

Konga Design Challenge / Urgent; Guys Pls How Can I Restore/get A New Stock Rom For My Samsung Duos 2 / Where Can I Download A Free Comprehensive Hospital Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.