Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari (4309 Views)

Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by NwaTeacher1: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Barely 1 year now, GMB preached about corruption going on amongs Acn governors. Today, the corrupt impersonified governor's & GMB are the ones preaching for change, new Nigeria of no corruption. Can this Acn, cpc, Anpp marriage save Nigeria? I see this marriage as Association of past Crimhnals (APC)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by lilkid2435(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2014
interesting
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by chronique(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Since they are now on his side,they are saints.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by seyema(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2014
That's Nigeria politics for you

3 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't do politics I don't vote am an Igbo man I love buhari he is honest

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by kennyslim1(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2014
chronique:

That's the "change" that they preach...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2014
What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Buhari said that

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That old man is deranged already sad

8 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by stinggy(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
So you didn't read where Jonathan said he won't run for prexy come 2015 too! undecided

They are both politicians(liars), one is just better than the other.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by lilprinze: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Now that they are in the same party they are now saint.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by 1shortblackboy: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2014
lilprinze:
Now that they are in the same party they are now saint.
old things are passed away behold all things have become new

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by frodobee: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2014
studio14:
I don't do politics I don't vote am an Igbo man I love buhari he is honest

Even Rochas claims to be Igbo. Story for another day.
The man Buhari knows the proverb "show me who you go with, and I will tell you who you are". If they are thieves and he is associating with thieves that leaves me wondering what he is.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Goddex: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
[size=14pt]Hahahaha . . . it's laughable when his supporters describe him as having intergrity.
Will a man with integrity wine and dine with criminals?
Will a man with integrity serve under Abacha?
He even went out of his way to defend Abacha as not corrupt

APC are all bunch of hypocrites and liars.

Today, APC tell you PDP is corrupt.
But they have recently amended their constitution to make room for
rejected PDP members who lose PDP primaries to join their fold and be
offered automatic tickets[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
It was a slip of tongue. He never meant it
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by zimoni(f): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Thn General Buhari was in the world.

Now the General Has given his life to Lord, Repented and Saved.

Hence, Old Things Have Passed Away.

Politrickians are all the same.

2015 is going to be very interesting.

6 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by egift(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by jmaine: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
It was Yinka Odumakin, former Buhari spokesperson who made the allegation and camp Buhari distanced themselves from it.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by JEITO: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Naija politicians eh, dem change mouth pass footballers walai!

Btw, Buhari should not be made a standard for defining corruption free politician because he isn't.
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by PrinceAkbabio(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
D day u join APC u bcom born again, RUBISH!
Wat type of change r de preachin?
Lyk ds post if u tink APC wil split afta 2015...

3 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Nctrice(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
do not believe everything you see in the papers

1 Like

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by NwaTeacher1: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Your a liar. That is why your in Apc with Liar Mohammed as your spokesman.
jmaine:
It was Yinka Odumakin, former Buhari spokesperson who made the allegation and camp Buhari distanced themselves from it.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2014
NwaTeacher1:
Barely 1 year now, GMB preached about corruption going on amongs Acn governors. Today, the corrupt impersonified governor's & GMB are the ones preaching for change, new Nigeria of no corruption. Can this Acn, cpc, Anpp marriage save Nigeria? I see this marriage as Association of past Crimhnals (APC)
but they have been baptized. They are now progressives, can't u get it?
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by jmaine: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2014
NwaTeacher1:
Your a liar. That is why your in Apc with Liar Mohammed as your spokesman.

I demand an immediate apology for your revolting silly rant , even when simple and free research tools like [url=google.com]google[/url] exist to illuminate and purge ediots of all seeming ignorance.

[size=14pt]The CPC reacted to a story published by the Nigerian Pilot.[/size]

The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, has said Yinka Odumakin does not speak for its leader and former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari.

The party was reacting to a statement published by a national daily, Nigerian Pilot, credited to Mr. Odumakin alleging that governors elected under the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, are corrupt.

CPC faulted the attribution of Mr. Odumakin’s statement to the retired General by the paper saying, “As a matter of fact, Mr. Yinka Odumakin has not functioned as the spokesman for General Muhammadu Buhari since 2011, shortly after the disposal of the CPC’s Presidential petition at the Supreme Court”.

The party in a statement by its spokesperson, Rotimi Fashakin, Wednesday in Abuja, said the leadership of the CPC is “not unaware of the mischief embedded in the reporting that was meant to achieve very politically capricious purposes”.

The statement added that the party does “not know whose interests the reporters and the Newspaper are serving. But let it be stated that, much as the said story was embarrassing to our amiable National leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, we wish to disabuse the minds of our friends, teeming supporters and merger partners that this hogwash was a cynical display of unprofessional journalism.

“For the umpteenth time, we hereby state that the views expressed in the story were Mr. Yinka Odumakin’s and not representing that of General Muhammadu Buhari,” it said..

It also said Mr. Buhari, “respected for nobility and enviable character traits, is far removed from the grotesque characterization of frivolity by the newspaper

We advise the Management of the Nigerian Pilot Newspaper to be guided by enviable journalistic practice in future endeavours,” it said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141186-yinka-odumakin-does-not-speak-for-buhari-cpc-says.html

1 Like

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Ayed44: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2014
jmaine:
please show us where Buhari distanced himself from it.
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by jmaine: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Ayed44:
please show us where Buhari distanced himself from it.

Appears you are blind to the article above your post ? undecided
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Trut(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Front page...
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by jamace(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2014
chronique:
Don't mind the APC e-rodents. This is the reason I always laugh at persons who say APC is better than PDP, that APC is not corrupt and will bring change. I ask, what type of change? A change for better looters, I guess? grin
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by NwaTeacher1: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
The disclaimed because the statement was against their marriage. The statement was said and quoted by Buhari don't link it with his spokesman. Apc has its own media for defence and disclaimer of any statement that is against them. You said i should apologize to you. Who are you that i will render apology to? What gives you an impectus to demand for that?
jmaine:

I demand an immediate apology for your revolting silly rant , even when simple and free research tools like [url=google.com]google[/url] exist to illuminate and purge ediots of all seeming ignorance.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141186-yinka-odumakin-does-not-speak-for-buhari-cpc-says.html
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
jmaine:
I recall vividly when Yinka Odumakin made that statement. This is a case of bad journalism.
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by jmaine: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
NwaTeacher1:
The disclaimed because the statement was against their marriage. The statement was said and quoted by Buhari don't link it with his spokesman. Apc has its own media for defence and disclaimer of any statement that is against them. You said i should apologize to you. Who are you that i will render apology to? What gives you an impectus to demand for that?

Resistant dullards like you disgust the hell out of me. How can someone read up the link I presented and still come up with the bullshyte above.

Is Yinka Odumakin and Buhari the same entity ?

You need to apologize to the house for being so silly. No apologies . . . .
Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Ayed44: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
jmaine:

Appears you are blind to the article above your post ? undecided
u don't have to go to the extent of insulting. I regret quoting u because I never knew u are one of teenagers that have taken over nairaland lately. I quoted you because I thought u were an adult that I could interact with but I was wrong. For your information that article above was from Rotimi Fashakin trying to distance Buhari from the controversial statement. But Rotimi was never Buhari's spokesman and so he did not speak for Buhari. Note that there is a difference between Buhari's spokesman and CPC's spokesman. He only spoke as a Buhari's supporter but he did not speak for Buhari. Please show us where Buhari distanced himself from the publication. Buhari has granted many interviews and he has issued many statements by himself, show us where he denied it.

1 Like

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari=thief
Tinubu=thief 2x
Fayemi=thief 3x plus golden bed

2 Likes

Re: ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
I keep saying it that incoming President Muhammadu Buhari will spare no one in his anti-Corruption fight. However, that Statement was made by Odumakin non on Buhari's Behalf

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga / Fani-kayode In ‘tears’, Confesses In EFCC Custody / Crowd Gathers As Fayose Cuts His Hair At Local Barber Shop In Ekiti (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.