Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan (4380 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) / Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2014

Multi Talented Nollywood Beauty Queen, Omotola Jalade has faulted the "I don't care" attitude of the President Jonathan's administration.

This came after a suicide bombing that killed about 50 school children and got over 80 Injured which was followed by an official declaration of President Jonathan to contest for a second term in office.

In developed countries like the United States where the care of the citizens is the uppermost desire of the government, tragedic events like bomb blasts and earthquake are usually followed by National Mourning. However, reverse is the case in Nigeria where the President is allegedly dancing on the graves of numbers of students as well as of all the victims of the Boko Haram insurgency.

The act which depicts heartlessness and less concern for citizens has raised commentaries from citizens, political parties and celebrities of which Omotola is not an exception.

In a recent tweet by the Nollywood Actress; "A "politician" or so dies in my country they declare national mourning but when citizens die(even children) beware!There might be a party!"

It would be recalled that the All Progressives Congress, APC has also described the act as "insensitive and absolutely callous"

"Since this president has chosen to celebrate a national tragedy, Nigerians should also be ready to celebrate his electoral failure next year,” APC said in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed.

Concerning the issue, much has also been said from several of Nigerians.

- http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13066570-2nd-term-declaration-omotola-blasts-jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmm..i jst dey observe
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by alexlee50: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
This omotola get sense so?

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by brainpower(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Since there's no evidence that APC sponsor boko haram then I can rightly say that they stand to gain more from this insurgency and which they have been making good use of. Therefore, I hope they win cos boko haram and GEJ through little loopholes have given them good campaign points. But if they end up not winning, then they should all retire from politics cos so far they have not given us good reason to believe that they are better apart from promising security whcih they know an average Nigerian wants.

Since they claim that PDP are the main sponsors of boko haram( though their body language seem to sympathize with boko haram) then it means Nigerians should actually be scared of APC ruling cos PDP will bring down the full force of their boko boys on APC govt.

They should tell us what they have for us and not playing politics of blackmail. When they lose now, they will refuse to blame themselves forgetting that they were not able to convince Nigerians that they are better.
As for Omotola, she is entitled to her opinion. Afterall she don chop belle full. But there are other celebs that have a different opinion from her own. Her question could also be put this way: why is it that whenever GEJ wants to do something that will promote him as a politician, bomb explosion goes off?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by AYOUNG(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Temibassie(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
alexlee50:
How do you mean?if I may ask undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Dreyl(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
True but GEJ don't give a fvck.
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by paulkhalifa(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Third world country, united states
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
ultimatetboy:

Multi Talented Nollywood Beauty Queen, Omotola Jalade has faulted the "I don't care" attitude of the President Jonathan's administration.

This came after a suicide bombing that killed about 50 school children and got over 80 Injured which was followed by an official declaration of President Jonathan to contest for a second term in office.

[s]In third world countries like the United States[/s] where the care of the citizens is the uppermost desire of the government, tragedic events like bomb blasts and earthquake are usually followed by National Mourning. However, reverse is the case in Nigeria where the President is allegedly dancing on the graves of numbers of students as well as of all the victims of the Boko Haram insurgency.

The act which depicts heartlessness and less concern for citizens has raised commentaries from citizens, political parties and celebrities of which Omotola is not an exception.

In a recent tweet by the Nollywood Actress; "A "politician" or so dies in my country they declare national mourning but when citizens die(even children) beware!There might be a party!"

It would be recalled that the All Progressives Congress, APC has also described the act as "insensitive and absolutely callous"

"Since this president has chosen to celebrate a national tragedy, Nigerians should also be ready to celebrate his electoral failure next year,” APC said in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed.

Concerning the issue, much has also been said from several of Nigerians.

- http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13066570-2nd-term-declaration-omotola-blasts-jonathan
was she actually the one that wrote this or her P.A?
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by fr3do(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'm not against omotola saying this, it is the Apc that is trying to score political points with tragedies I'm against.
Gej for don use him head na!

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Ultimate001: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wat's her own? Is it mandatory for her to cast her vote for him? I don't like it wen people fail to think purely.....wat does she have to say about Apc's similar scenario?

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by maestroferddi: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
What exactly does Omotola know about politics?

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samchelsea:
was she actually the one that wrote this or her P.A?
so quoted all that just to post this undecided
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Profcamsey(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is either she has been bribed or she is 4urckeeng 1 of those APC loyalist.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
What is wrong with this nitwit who goes about bribing international journals to get a mention. Mtcheeew...am sure she feels like Kim kardasian already.
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by ndcide(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
alexlee50:

I doubt..

going by her reasoning the govt should have stopped working. since 20011.

coz the bombing had continued. even the world economic summit should have been postponed indefinitely.

etc etc etc.

is it not what the enemies want?

no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seems a member of the opposition party has been licking her punny and fuCcking her big nyash! She should better sharrap what does she know! Nansense and ingredient! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by cooltony09: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Then Somebody Lied...

Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Kunleskey(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is she ok?...se na the man fault...nobody even know the real master minder of dis boko.haram..everybody was just saying his/her own opinion and nt the truth..
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
so quoted all that just to post this undecided
yes teacher I did
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samchelsea:
yes teacher I did
olodo undecided
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
olodo undecided
and I guess abusing people adds to your intelligence
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samchelsea:
and I guess abusing people adds to your intelligence
i only ask u a queation undecided or was i ttping too fast lipsrsealed
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 5:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
i only ask u a queation undecided or was i ttping too fast lipsrsealed
I've got no problem with your question just that you made it seem as if its the first time I'm posting on a thread here......have a nice time ahead shalom!
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Adminisher: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Good girl. More celebrities should do this. Nigerians generally seem to reserve,high standards expectations for their personal staff or subordinates at work not political office holders. Big mistake.
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Samchelsea:
I've got no problem with your question just that you made it seem as if its the first time I'm posting on a thread here......have a nice time ahead shalom!
kiss tongue
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Giant pest tongue...u no even ask of your paddy embarassed
Bootybuttchic:
kiss tongue
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by AKPOSbaba: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Omosexy abeg tell di bomboy from Otuoke
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by jbaby265(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
am still trying so hard to understand her point
Re: 2nd Term Declaration: Omotola Blasts Jonathan by Adminisher: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexlee50:

She het well well. In saner countries GEJ won't be running. Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Living The Life!!! Mario Balotelli Spoils His Son & Baby Mama On Father's Day / Check Out These Celebrities When They Were Young / Nigerian Artistes: Top 20 Highest Earners In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.