Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Need 3 Female Freelance Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need 3 Female Freelance Writers (880 Views)

Female Freelance Marketing Executive / Female Freelance Writers Needed Immediately / Female Freelance Marketers And Virtual Assistants Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by shaiguy(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
I am looking for 3 female writers to write for a female only magazine. I am hoping I can get the people I want within the next few days.

One person will be the lead, who will also be the editor and ensure all content is on point as per magazine objectives. It is a freelance type of work so no office to report to everyday, you just need internet access, a laptop and an antivirus installed on your computer.

I am hoping I will be able to get writers who will work for a 3 months period or maybe more.

Looking for people who are proactive.
Search out news and come up with creative content.

I personally want female writers only because content is more personal to them.
Writers will need to know how to cover basic events, very basic events, conduct interviews and transcribe audio.

It’s a monthly paying job so apply if you feel up to it.

Cordinator - Editor - N40,000 - 50,000 monthly
Writers/ Reporters - N25,000 - 35,000 monthly

Again it’s freelance work and you only need to apply if you really have a passion for writing female content and are also very good at what you do.

This opening is just for passionate female writers.
mailmumsie@gmail.com

Please just send a mail to the above address stating what role you would like to apply for, your experience , if any as well as 3 different samples of content you have worked on.
Re: Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by jaysworld(f): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Hi,
I just did you a mail.Please check.

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by shaiguy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Got the mail.
Replying to applicants now
Thanks for applying
Re: Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by sonssyo: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
shaiguy:
I am looking for 3 female writers to write for a female only magazine. I am hoping I can get the people I want within the next few days.

One person will be the lead, who will also be the editor and ensure all content is on point as per magazine objectives. It is a freelance type of work so no office to report to everyday, you just need internet access, a laptop and an antivirus installed on your computer.

I am hoping I will be able to get writers who will work for a 3 months period or maybe more.

Writers will need to know how to cover basic events, very basic events, conduct interviews and transcribe audio.

Again it’s freelance work and you only need to apply if you really have a passion for writing female content and are also very good at what you do.

mailmumsie@gmail.com

Please just send a mail to the above address stating

what role you would like to apply for, your experience , if any as well as 3 different samples of content you have worked on.

i sent you a mail sir

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by shaiguy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Got all the mails.
Thank you.
Will be in touch
Re: Need 3 Female Freelance Writers by chadbaby: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
shaiguy:

mailmumsie@gmail.com

Please just send a mail to the above address stating what role you would like to apply for, your experience , if any as well as 3 different samples of content you have worked on.

I sent u a mail sir.

(1) (Reply)

What Not To Wear: 10 Job Interview Clothing Faux Pas / Customer Care Personnel / Hnd/ond/diploma/bsc Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.