Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bio Oil Reviews - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bio Oil Reviews (6514 Views)

Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone? / Bio-oil Soap / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Oil Reviews by pweetiedee(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello nairalanders. i need reviews on Bio Oil. Pls if you have used it. kindly tell what u used it for and if it worked.
thanks
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Waste... Didn't work for me.
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by mydex93(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Total trash
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
For scars and stretch marks.

It worked pretty much well,i mean i saw the scars fading, but the sretch marks took months! but it works and also evens skin tone.

For faster result mix it up with coconut oil cool
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by pweetiedee(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2014
thanks evrione
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by Mprex(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bio oil works very well for scars, stretch marks and skin toning. It doesnt lighten.

Those of you that it didnt work for, i'm very sure you bought the fake
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by integrity85(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Bio oil works very well for scars, stretch marks and skin toning. It doesnt lighten.

Those of you that it didnt work for, i'm very sure you bought the fake

Please, are there ways of identifying the original ones?
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by Mprex(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
integrity85:

Please, are there ways of identifying the original ones?
i identify the original with the smell. The original has a strong smell that lingers for a long time. The fake doesnt smell for long.

Ps: they both have the same smell

1 Like

Re: Bio Oil Reviews by iyaakanran: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
It works but kind of slow,you have to use it for a long period of time to see result.
Re: Bio Oil Reviews by iyaakanran: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes,the fake smells different while the original has strong fragrance.
Mprex:

i identify the original with the smell. The original has a strong smell that lingers for a long time. The fake doesnt smell for long.

Re: Bio Oil Reviews by integrity85(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Wholesale Dealers In Onitsha Main Market / Anna Banner At Miss World 2013 Pageant (New Photos) / Quality Female Wristwatch Available At #1200 Plus Beautiful Watch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.