Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University (631 Views)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University by BlueBloods: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Please of what advantage is running for positions and post at both faculty and departments in Nigerian university. I asked this because a few of my course mates are running for positions and are now pleading for vote in the fort coming faculty and departmental elections. so i will like to know what is there gain from it because they don't get paid for this.
Re: Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University by Mystic1(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
They have more sh!!t to deal with. #Dazall
Re: Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University by mundus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
BlueBloods:
Please of what advantage is running for positions and post at both faculty and departments in Nigerian university. I asked this because a few of my course mates are running for positions and are now pleading for vote in the fort coming faculty and departmental elections. so i will like to know what is there gain from it because they don't get paid for this.

They get paid but it's a penny. But that's not the main reason. The main reason most students do politics in school is for the INFLUENCE and RESPECT that comes with such office. In addition to this you also get to horn your leadership skills which is what make coys require of fresh graduates; leadership abilities.
Re: Running For Positions In Department And Faculty In The University by mesoade(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
To live a fairly normal life on campus,don't indulge in politics

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Money / Meet 11-year-old Boy With Higher IQ Than Einsten, Bill Gates / Please Someone Explain The Whole Degree Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.