Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? (485 Views)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? by tolubooks: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2014
The traffic in Lagos is crazy, it can suck out ones blood especially  if you cannot find gala and coke to take. 

But one other thing I discover about this hold-up is that it create time for you to read a book ,listen to a message or an audio book. 

I have free ebooks you can read from your phone,  let me know if you need. 

Also, my sister, Adeoye OluwaKemi sent Pastor Sam Adeyemi's free e-book to me yesterday " What I will Do Differently", very simply and insightful book.

You can also use that same time to read tweet by @iheanyi1,  @BridgetElesin , @gbengasamson101 ,@pauljide , @readerstweets , @Rsonpoint, @DJ_Gunzee , @forbse, @times and @DonCooper or check site like www.wigradio.com,  www.pulse.ng or www. Thechristianmail.com 

My take away 

Lagos Traffic is a class read while you are there.  

Thanks
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? by spartoo: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
but that class can be very incondusive. i was sweating like a christmas fowl yesterday in a bus at ikeja. if i decided to read nothing would have entered my brain
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? by Harmthe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
@op u will enjoy reading if only d traffic trapped you at somewhere dat is good not as smelling and dirty like some places, i swear op u will beg for forgiveness from God.
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? by tolubooks: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Spartoo, you can listen to audio messages or read some tweets. It's still learning to me, dat is what I do when am in traffic.
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Lagos? by tolubooks: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
With gala and coke you will also enjoy your traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Chat In English Online? / PHOTOS: This Can't Be True / 20 Amazing Fact About The Human Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.