Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Its Time To Vote Wisely!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time To Vote Wisely!! (566 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / Presidential Online Poll!!! Vote Wisely Please! / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Time To Vote Wisely!! by baye2023(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2014
"An Islamic scholar once said "Sacrifice your secondary differences be it sectional or sectarian and come together to the realisation of one goal. A goal which will not be to the glory of an individual or a body but to the glory of Allah".

Though the scholar was referring to the crisis within Islam between Muslims of different sects but it is still applicable in Nigeria. It is only when we eradicate religious segregation or ethnicity that Nigeria will be good. Corruption is corruption be it in the North or in the South. Poverty is poverty be it in the West or in the East. Obasanjo (a yoruba man) rule us for 8years as a democratic president. Of what benefit was his presidency is to the Oduduwa republic? Even the road to his hometown (Otta) was not motorable. Abacha's regime never favoured the Muslims in anyway. Jonathan is ruling us presently, has he been able to transform the middle belt?. Capital NO. Go and look at the Benin-Ore Road..it's in a lugubrious state. See what happened recently in Mubi, the CDS,Chief Air Marshall Alex Badeh who is an indigene of Mubi rescued only his nuclear family with an aircraft. I could remember that the emir of Mubi was so happy the day he was made the Chief of Defence Staff

So my people, don't let these people hide under religion or ethnic group to deceive us. Let's all have an open and unbiased mind towards this forthcoming election. Even if u know that the best candidate is not from your tribe, state or religion, please vote for the person. I strongly believe there's going to be a positive change in 2015. Let's stop propagating a particular party because they are all birds of the same feathers.

Oh God! Even if it is the person the world detests most that will bring about a positive change in 2015, please make him/her our president and disgraced, eliminate and destroy any form of opposition that will prevent such person to bring about the change, even if the opposition is ME.... Ameen - Sheriffdeen Owolabi CEO
Re: Its Time To Vote Wisely!! by Harmthe(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
op, wen i sit nd rethink about Nigeria issues, d only thing i observe is i dont think this country will change.

i once heard that the future of a country depends on the youth of that country but youth here in Naija only know one thing which is "national cake and i must take from it" people won't vote for the best candidate but the one that can give one bag of rice with 10k before election.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Wisely!! by baye2023(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=Harmthe post=28006249]op, wen i sit nd rethink about Nigeria issue

sadly true

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies / Where Are They Running To ? / Another Bombast In Azare, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.