Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? (1329 Views)

Have You Ever Tried This Ancient Technique? (picture Included) / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)? / Help With Coconut Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
It's actually, interesting how much oil we use daily in our diet. but when it comes to which provides the more healthier option, picking the coconut oil is not a hard choice.

For starters, the coconut oil is the more heart friendly oil when compared to the ubiquitous vegetable oil.

This sweet tasting oil when used to cook stew, will make you wish your stew never finishes. Well, at least, that is exactly the way I feel about my pot of stew, or my fried egg with indomie.

I'll enjoin you all to go try it out.

Order for your 1 litre and 500ml coconut oil.
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please see picture
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by LegitDiva: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
hello, im in Abuja, how can i get this oil?
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2014
LegitDiva:
hello, im in Abuja, how can i get this oil?
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by OmoKhary(f): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2014
How much is it?
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
OmoKhary:
How much is it?

Prices are on the picture.

1L= 2000 Naira
500ml= 1200 Naira
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Distributors are needed nationwide
Re: Have You Tried Cooking With Coconut Oil. What Was It Like? by deo24128: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you are someone who enjoys food, enjoy beans and likes experimenting, I'd want you to try this:

Prepare a pepper sauce in coconut oil (You'll need the aroma and taste)

Spread over boiled (Irish)potatoes on porridge beans. You may choose to roast the potatoes with coconut oil

You will enjoy this simple delight.

While Coconut oil is proven to aid in weight loss, like every other thing we ingest, moderation is key.

(1) (Reply)

Egusi Burger / Birthday Special - Cake With Flowers & Gifts / Photos: See Cat Fish Killed By A Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.