Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease (9088 Views)

Please Drop Your Psn Id Here If You Are Live On Playstation Network / Sony Playstation Network Has Been Hacked Finally! / Payment On Playstation Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by apach4ever(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hi guys,

If like me you registered your PSN account with a South African address because Nigeria isn’t included and you are experiencing difficulties in funding your wallet to download games and stuff, I have a solution.

Having suffered trying to fund directly via my banks’ debit/prepaid cards on the PlayStation store and discovering the hard way our cards are no good for such transactions, I decided to look for a way to purchase a PlayStation network prepaid card denominated in Rand as this is the only type that’ll work on the SA store.

I came across 3 sites, www. cheapcodes. co. za, www. takealot. com and cardcodes .com,  cheapcodes and takealot accept card payments but reject Nigerian cards (wonder why?).

Cardcodes however require a PayPal account and are very reliable. Just ensure your PayPal account is verified and your transaction will fly. The code will be sent via email to you and you can load it on your account and start your purchases, that’s that – time for me to download some retro PSone/PSP games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by nuramohammed26: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello OP I already open my account with the default country as USA, will I be able to buy the USA prepaid card(amazon) and load and also will that work well for me...thanks in advance.
Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by apach4ever(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes you can, however I believe amazon will send you the physical card while cardcodes scratches it and sends you the picture to your email so you can load the same day you buy. Forgot to mention cardcodes sell all types of PSN cards for different currencies well as Xbox live access codes and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by nuramohammed26: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks OP I just made payment for 3months subs...awaiting the codes now...I will update later.

UPDATE: I received my codes in less than 30min... this service is wonderful.
Thanks OP a zillion times.
Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by killer50: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2015
apach4ever:
Hi guys,

If like me you registered your PSN account with a South African address because Nigeria isn’t included and you are experiencing difficulties in funding your wallet to download games and stuff, I have a solution.

Having suffered trying to fund directly via my banks’ debit/prepaid cards on the PlayStation store and discovering the hard way our cards are no good for such transactions, I decided to look for a way to purchase a PlayStation network prepaid card denominated in Rand as this is the only type that’ll work on the SA store.

I came across 3 sites, www. cheapcodes. co. za, www. takealot. com and cardcodes .com,  cheapcodes and takealot accept card payments but reject Nigerian cards (wonder why?).

Cardcodes however require a PayPal account and are very reliable. Just ensure your PayPal account is verified and your transaction will fly. The code will be sent via email to you and you can load it on your account and start your purchases, that’s that – time for me to download some retro PSone/PSP games.

Please how do i create a Paypal account?
Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by dimdim001(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
nuramohammed26:
Hello OP I already open my account with the default country as USA, will I be able to buy the USA prepaid card(amazon) and load and also will that work well for me...thanks in advance.

apach4ever:
Yes you can, however I believe amazon will send you the physical card while cardcodes scratches it and sends you the picture to your email so you can load the same day you buy. Forgot to mention cardcodes sell all types of PSN cards for different currencies well as Xbox live access codes and more.

Dere r digital PSN codes u can buy frm Amazon, dey wld b sent to ur email in seconds, dats hw I always buy mine, my PSN acct is U.S

Note dat if ur PSN acct is U.S, den u wld hv to go to www. amazon. com for U.S codes, if ur PSN acct is U.K, den u wld hv to go to www. amazon. co. uk

3 Likes

Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by apach4ever(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2015
dimdim001:

Dere r digital PSN codes u can buy frm Amazon, dey wld b sent to ur email in seconds, dats hw I always buy mine, my PSN acct is U.S

Note dat if ur PSN acct is U.S, den u wld hv to go to www. amazon. com for U.S codes, if ur PSN acct is U.K, den u wld hv to go to www. amazon. co. uk

Cool, but my post was for South African and other nations PSN acounts.
Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by ochiazam: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Please did you use paypal nigeria or a foreign paypal account ? , i wanna buy a xbox live gold membership
Re: Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease by wolexy07(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
apach4ever:
Hi guys,

Thanks for this thread. Been thinking of how I will be able to purchase Mortal Kombat 11 which is on sale presently. Tried adding my debit cards without success. Cardscodes is very reliable. I made payment with Paypal and I got the codes in my e-mail under 10 minutes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bladeslinger Chapter 2 Help? / Ps4,Ps3,Xbox one X,Xbox360 Available / Transfering Saved Games From Usb To Ps2 Memory Card(saved Games,pes2008 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.