Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions (225000 Views)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Unijos Direct Entry 2015/2016 Admissions / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
mtchew.. Oversabi housewife.. Abeg fly

LOL you be this one, you wanted to make the guy look stupid. Oversabi houseboat.

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

LOL you be this one, you wanted to make the guy look stupid. Oversabi houseboat.
Small pikin nor dey hard to know.

Read his post again and realize how silly u seemed with ur first reply..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
By telling him he is confused, shows how cruel you are, take it easy you are no god, you have no right to make him look silly. If I interrupted in your tyranny on this thread sorry, cos its obvious you are a sad fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
By telling him he is confused, shows how cruel you are, take it easy you are no god, you have no right to make him look silly. If I interrupted in your tyranny on this thread sorry, cos its obvious you are a sad fellow.
Why did you resort to this irrational, cheap and childish defence mechanism?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Why did you resort to this irrational, cheap and childish defence mechanism?

Futarians don't talk mush am out.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Futarians don't talk mush am out.
Mush? Whatever happened to 'much'?
Do they lack spelling and punctuation skills either?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Mush? Whatever happened to 'much'?

Do they lack spelling and punctuation skills either?

Hope it feels nice to taste a pinch of you own salt.
Stop being a tyrant, if you are not ready or capable to attend to these aspirants(which in most cases are naive), then quite.
Don't resort to insult and making them look silly.
You are no god.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
wiztarvy:
I scored 209 in my post utme. And I got this as my o'level result. English B3 Maths B2 Account B3 Commerce B2 Govt C4 Civic edu C5 Biology C4 Computer B2 and ECONOMICS F9. What course can I study with this result?
u scored 209 in ur post ume n u r askin which course u can study,afta writing post ume??bros u r confused. ...*no harm*
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Percentage can be converted to real number. e.g he got 209 which is 52.25 percent.
wat d guy said is sumhw......hw on earth can sum1 write post ume n ask wat course can he study cos of waec/neco result.....bro d statement nor pure na..reason am
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
yungest:
wat d guy said is sumhw......hw on earth can sum1 write post ume n ask wat course can he study cos of waec/neco result.....bro d statement nor pure na..reason am

I know his question is somehow, but that does not warrant insult.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Hope it feels nice to taste a pinch of you own salt.
Stop being a tyrant, if you are not ready or capable to attend to these aspirants(which in most cases are naive), then quite.
Don't resort to insult and making them look silly.
You are no god.

Wrong: you own salt?
Correct: Your own salt

Wrong: quite
Correct: Quit

Ofurukpe, abeg change ur school..

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by yungest(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

ya...you ryt
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Hey toddler.. Define the term 'Insult'

An aspirant made an ambiguous statement and I told him he was confused. How is that an insult?

From ur comments, its utterly obvious that you are confused too..

Btw, change your citadel of learning.. Your diction sucks..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Wrong: you own salt?
Correct: Your own salt

Wrong: quite
Correct: Quit

Ofurukpe, abeg change ur school..

Yea your corrections to my SwiftKey are accepted,
Ode
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Yea your corrections to my SwiftKey are accepted,
Ode
Children of nowadays.. Always quick to insult their elder brothers..

Btw, accept your shortcomings and ask for forgiveness.. Don't resort to 'reaction formation'.

You're still a baby.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Children of nowadays.. Always quick to insult their elder brothers..

Btw, accept your shortcomings and ask for forgiveness.. Don't resort to 'reaction formation'.

You're still a baby.

You are not worth it, every body won form mature, even this weyrey.

My advice: this guy is a saddist, a tyrant, an egolist, who is not ready to help, exept you literally lick his foot.
There are so many avenues on which you can get your needed information, without being rediculed by anyone.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

You are not worth it, every body won form mature, even this weyrey.

My advice: this guy is a saddist, a tyrant, an egolist, who is not ready to help, exept you literally lick his foot.
There are so many avenues on which you can get your needed information, without being rediculed by anyone.

Asides the fact that all what you listed up there are lies.. You really sound pained.. The thing is I offered 2-3 psychology courses when I was in 200 level. With the knowledge of those courses, I can recognize a depressed fellow who's trying to transfer it via various media to other persons.. It's obvious you have issues. What's been happening to you lately?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Asides the fact that all what you listed up there are lies.. You really sound pained.. The thing is I offered 2-3 psychology courses when I was in 200 level. With the knowledge of those courses, I can recognize a depressed fellow who's trying to transfer it via various media to other persons.. It's obvious you have issues. What's been happening to you lately?

LOL clap for ya self omo psycho.
My last reply
Gracias.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

LOL clap for ya self omo psycho.
My last reply
Gracias.

As expected..

This defence mechanism is known as "Regression"
. I bet you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

N.B: It's killing you slowly, its already affecting your spellings, or is it that you find it hard to spell words correctly? Oh! You're a Futarian (I forget say ona nor dey sabi spell) shocked Whichever way, find a solution to your predicament asap.. Your citadel of learning should have a Dean of Students' Affairs.. I reckon you should book an appointment with him.
(Na for afternoon dem dey find black goat).
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by lucylovie(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
It's possible that it's a typographical error from the guy. It's a faceless forum, we don't know who's who, let's be mindful of how we talk to people. Some people are actually more sensitive than others.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Cutemichelle(f): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2015
lucylovie:
It's possible that it's a typographical error from the guy. It's a faceless forum, we don't know who's who, let's be mindful of how we talk to people. Some people are actually more sensitive than others.

My dear, I loaded page 29 thinking info has come... Nawa ooh
@ALKARULEZZ.. Really at times u're a lil too harsh in ur statements.. Aspirants aren't stupid we're just checking so we don't loose any info and for some1 like me who has a dad DAT thinks I am not surfing d net for info, we need to ask.. Really, d day I asked a question here, ur reply was just not it and I av neva commented since DAT day until now.. We know u devout ur time but we do av rights to ask. And as for the 209 pume guy, it cud actually be a typo error...
Bottom line, no one has to be mean to buttress his/her point. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Cutemichelle:

My dear, I loaded page 29 thinking info has come... Nawa ooh
@ALKARULEZZ.. Really at times u're a lil too harsh in ur statements.. Aspirants aren't stupid we're just checking so we don't loose any info and for some1 like me who has a dad DAT thinks I am not surfing d net for info, we need to ask.. Really, d day I asked a question here, ur reply was just not it and I av neva commented since DAT day until now.. We know u devout ur time but we do av rights to ask. And as for the 209 pume guy, it cud actually be a typo error...
Bottom line, no one has to be mean to buttress his/her point. Thanks.

I had to dig out what you asked and my response

Your question was:
Pls any idea when it'll come out... My Father is on
my neck

and I replied with
very soon

For the fact that you wana join the bandwagon doesn't mean you should accuse me falsely.. except of cos you consider the statement "very soon" a harsh statement, which is illogical.

Source: Page 18 of this thread..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by briannahames(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2015
I wrote gce in 2013 and if I want to do screening can I use my printout or do I need original certificate. Please your answer is most urgently needed thanks.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
briannahames:
I wrote gce in 2013 and if I want to do screening can I use my printout or do I need original certificate. Please your answer is most urgently needed thanks.
You need the print-out, but the original certificate should be ready..
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by edoboy33(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
is first batch out on.jamb portal
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by briannahames(f): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks. Where can I get the original from? If its ready.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
briannahames:
Thanks. Where can I get the original from? If its ready.
Any registered WAEC office in the LGA of your exam centre
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
edoboy33:
is first batch out on.jamb portal
Not yet, but soon
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by briannahames(f): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you so much. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Cutemichelle(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
lol.. U think DELSU is Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun or Ekiti state university?

After u said "Form Neva show na" d first time I asked, someone asked a simple question and that up there was ur reply.. DAT wasn't nice and dat was d main thing dat didn't just go down well with me. If given a simple question, y not give a simple answer instead of something dat might hurt d person's feelings or make dem sound silly
All am saying is dat its good to be nice and polite to people esp pple in need coz whether we all deny it or not, we've all been in positions WHR we needed help (and we'll still be in such positions, its recurrent) and I don't think u'd be happy if some1 treats u like u do at times. Thanks!
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cutemichelle:

After u said "Form Neva show na" d first time I asked, someone asked a simple question and that up there was ur reply.. DAT wasn't nice and dat was d main thing dat didn't just go down well with me. If given a simple question, y not give a simple answer instead of something dat might hurt d person's feelings or make dem sound silly
All am saying is dat its good to be nice and polite to people esp pple in need coz whether we all deny it or not, we've all been in positions WHR we needed help (and we'll still be in such positions, its recurrent) and I don't think u'd be happy if some1 treats u like u do at times. Thanks!
Clap for yourself.. Now, post the question he asked..

Often times, individuals tend to judge a situation based on the responses and not what actually triggered those responses..

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to post the harsh comment I made towards you. #Say_NO_to_Lies_and_False_Accusation
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Clap for yourself.. Now, post the question he asked..

Often times, individuals tend to judge a situation based on the responses and not what actually triggered those responses..

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to post the harsh comment I made towards you. #Say_NO_to_Lies_and_False_Accusation

An you unconsciously in other to satisfy you ego, thinks Delsu is better than any of the state uni you mentioned in your quote. Have been to delsu countless times, cos that my state and area. And also most of the schools you mentioned, cause thats were my school(FUTA) is based, I don't think delsu can measure up with them when it comes to serene environment, to academic standard with exception to the college of medcine(delsu) cause Its a top notch in the country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply)

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.