Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco (6721 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter / I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by lalasticlala(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerian movie producer, Fidelis Duker shared this sad story on his Facebook page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/sad-photos-of-3-nigerian-women.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Binis and obodo oyibo sef

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by atlwireles: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Too many brain washed people in this country. You leave your country, where you pose daily as big boy and big girl, to become houseboy in Oyinboland. You begin to boast of 24hrs supply as your dividend of leaving Nigeria. Na only una waka come undecided. Make them enter Europe, that when they will see real suffering. Foolish mentality will finish the lazy ones in this country. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by dridowu: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Stupi.d mentality of the highest order. I still dy gbadun ds 9ja even on top say water and power no dy. This illegal journey remind me of a neighbour a promising young boy of 18yrs then , that went to Morocco hoping to enter Italy/Spain via ocean, now only God knows his whereabout since 2001. Y risk ur life when u can turn that little amount into something positive. I will never risk my life for uncertainty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
This government sef
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by fr3do(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Binis and Europe! Especially Italy!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by hazyfm: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:
Binis and obodo oyibo sef

Asewo tinz
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by kalet55(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chai
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by nellyelitz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
When will Edo women change this mentality?
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by SkinnyDude(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
atlwireles:
Too many brain washed people in this country. You leave your country, where you pose daily as big boy and big girl, to become houseboy in Oyinboland. You begin to boast of 24hrs supply as your dividend of leaving Nigeria. Na only una waka come undecided. Make them enter Europe, that when they will see real suffering. Foolish mentality will finish the lazy ones in this country. angry
bla bla bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by atlwireles: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
SkinnyDude:

bla bla bla bla bla.

Are you one of the houseboys angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by SkinnyDude(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
atlwireles:

Are you one of the houseboys angry
it is a taboo for one to be born, grow up, live and die in Nigeria, without venturing across that medi sea or atla ocean. i reject it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by atlwireles: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
SkinnyDude:
it is a taboo for one to be born, grow up, live and die in Nigeria, without venturing across that medi sea or atla ocean. i reject it!

Enjoy your adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Keneking:
This government sef

Ur head no correct,what has d govt to do with this

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by seangy4konji: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Poverty can kill in Nigeria. I don't blame them. I wish they safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Superstar007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
SkinnyDude:

So, when will you be starting you own journey?
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Poverty,and laziness is a disease.
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by priscaoge(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
[size=14pt]Desperadoes!!! [/size]
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by nickz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
fr3do:
Binis and Europe! Especially Italy!
not italy bro italo!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by PaulJohn1: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
atlwireles:

Which big boy and/or girl are they posing like in their country?
You mean being jobless and living in a place where the leaders at all levels have failed them, and living on daily STUFFs for survival is befitting?

With no good road, unstable power, insecurity and bad health care institutions.
Where graduates have no hope of getting job or where M.sc. holders are applying for driving.

I believe many jobless Nigerians would prefer to do those petty jobs in those countries where they have reasonable leaders that provide their citizens with simple infrastructures to live a meaningful and COMFORTABLE life.

Let our government provide us with stable power, security and good roads, and watch how the desire of an average Nigerian to seek greener pasture outside the country drops.

If you have a good job and living a comfortable life, be thankful to your creator. Calling those jobless "lazy ones" is unfair, because the good atmosphere to make EVERYONE thrive in WHATEVER we lay our hands upon, which is the responsibility of our leaders is not provided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by atlwireles: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Which big boy and/or girl are they posing like in their country?
You mean being jobless and living in a place where the leaders at all levels have failed them, and living on daily STUFFs for survival is befitting?

With no good road, unstable power, insecurity and bad health care institutions.
Where graduates have no hope of getting job or where M.sc. holders are applying for driving.

I believe many jobless Nigerians would prefer to do those petty jobs in those countries where they have reasonable leaders that provide their citizens with simple infrastructures to live a meaningful and COMFORTABLE life.

Let our government provide us with stable power, security and good roads, and watch how the desire of an average Nigerian to seek greener pasture outside the country drops.

If you have a good job and living a comfortable life, be thankful to your creator. Calling those jobless "lazy ones" is unfair, because the good atmosphere to make EVERYONE thrive in WHATEVER we lay our hands upon, which is the responsibility of our leaders is not provided.

Pick your medicine, drive across the desert. Is your life, live it as your like.
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by PaulJohn1: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
atlwireles:

Pick your medicine, drive across the desert. Is your life, live it as your like.

OK.
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by MisterLongman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
They still carried a poor little boy along to go and practice prostitution in italy
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by kevoh(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
MisterLongman:
They still carried a poor little boy along to go and practice prostitution in italy
Nope, that boy was born right there in Morocco.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by mrcrabs(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians been fooled by european fairy tales since 1918 >:
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please don't make tribalistic comments on this section grin
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]Desperadoes!!! [/size]

lolz...
Obodo oyibo doesn't move me @alll
Maybe for holiday...but I can't live there biko.

I like this my country where I know my way around abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
please how did they get to morocco.
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
People think that Europe/North America is heaven on earth sad

I have a cousin who left the shores of this nation in search of green pasture. It's been 14 years and nobody know his whereabouts.
Re: Photos Of 3 Nigerian Women Desperate To Enter Europe Begging In Morocco by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
And they are from my state embarassed embarassed embarassed
I don't understand some people sha! Its not like they will get there and start picking money in the streets

Mtttttccchhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D / Tension At The Villa As Buhari Rejects NSA Sabo Dasuki's Resignation Letter / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.