Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

All Lumia Windows Phone 8 To Get Windows 10 Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Lumia Windows Phone 8 To Get Windows 10 Update (852 Views)

How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Lumia Windows Phone 8 To Get Windows 10 Update by coolakins(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Microsoft has just made an official statement that all Lumia Windows Phones from 8.0 and above to receive the expected Windows 10 update from next year. The Windows 10 Operating System currently in the testing phase and to be presumable deployed in the Q1 of 2015. The release will be coming to all previous Nokia Lumia Windows 8 Phones, Tablets and current Microsoft Lumia Phones. The Windows 10 promises a lot of user friendliness and unification of all windows device platforms i.e. Phones, Tablets, Microsoft Surface, All-In-One PCs etc. Most especially with the re-introduction of the Conventional Windows Start Menu amongst other latest innovations.

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Patch On My Tecno G9 / Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry / Mtn Bis On All Android Phone Still Rocks And Works: Video Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.