Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Vacancy: Farm Assistant Needed In Ibadan. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Vacancy: Farm Assistant Needed In Ibadan. (761 Views)

I Need A Technical Farm Assistant. Apply Here. / Job Offer:-farm Assistant Needed In A Fish Farm In Delta State. / Vacancy: Farm Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Farm Assistant Needed In Ibadan. by TAEpiphany: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
STATEMENT OF JOB

Under the leadership of the farm owners, the farm assistant can oversee as many as 10 people at the height of the season. A positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must. Employee performs manual, skilled and supervisory work associated with the operation and maintenance of a 30-acre crops farm in IBADAN. Work requires good initiative and judgment.

DUTIES OF THE JOB

You must have a good understanding of the rhythm of farm work. This includes:

• Hiring farm hands as needed
• Providing feedback to farm Management on a regular basis
• Assisting with weed management and other farm maintenance operations
• Assisting with harvest and post-harvest operations
• Assisting with marketing of crops to various markets
• Making recommendations to improve farm
• Responsibility for cost control

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

Candidates/incumbents must meet the minimum qualifications/Equivalency as detailed below

Education:

SSCE/GCE
Degree in any Agriculture related course
Current Agriculture student (preferably 300L and above)

Experience:

Experience in farming. OR the willingness to learn
Ability to read and write

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:

Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
Must be able to operate a variety of hand tools safely.

COMPENSATION/RENUMERATION:

Employee will be paid on an hourly basis.

Please submit your resume/CV/application to TAEpiphany@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy: Farm Assistant Needed In Ibadan. by handsomjulee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
am interested call me::am an agric student and i hav done my IT::::am physically strong g any agric task
Re: Vacancy: Farm Assistant Needed In Ibadan. by handsomjulee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
am interested call me::am an agric student and i hav done my IT::::am physically strong g any agric task:::08037755102

(1) (Reply)

Hardwood Charcoal Supplier Needed. / Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT). / Catfish (clarieas)fingerlings And Juveniles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.