Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Medpro Global Resources Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medpro Global Resources Interview (1998 Views)

Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! / Medpro Global Resources Calling For Aptitude Test / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please who also got this text, I don't know what to expect and how to go about the prep bearing in mind that the time of notification was short.

Medpro Global Resources invites
u for test/Briefing on sat. 15/11/14
Time: 09:00am.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by ComradeTY(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
legendsilver:
Please who also got this text, I don't know what to expect and how to go about the prep bearing in mind that the time of notification was short.

Medpro Global Resources invites
u for test/Briefing on sat. 15/11/14
Time: 09:00am.
Run for ur life
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Chuxserve(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Medpro is a scam. Please forget them. I was once a victim. If you go , then be prepared for superstory. After that. Prepare to pay 10000 for mobilization fee. Remember , at the end of everything, no work for you

2 Likes

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by jerome263: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guy, run for your life,dey are big scammers
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
ComradeTY:

Run for ur life
why?
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Lekcy001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
oga u are funny ooo..........dey are telling u fact, u cme dey asked YY
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by kowema(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oga pls listen to advice... Medpro Global resources 161 ikorodu road , behind Lanre shittu motors Onipanu is a Scam..its GNLD people, Abi u wanna trade drugs?, in DAT case make sure u take 10k with u

2 Likes

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chuxserve:
Medpro is a scam. Please forget them. I was once a victim. If you go , then be prepared for superstory. After that. Prepare to pay 10000 for mobilization fee. Remember , at the end of everything, no work for you

Thanks a lot, please share more light on your experience with them
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by DWJOBScom(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
legendsilver:

Thanks a lot, please share more light on your experience with them

Which planet breeds u guys.......? Just enter their names on google the moment u get an SMS from them and the warning hits u!!!!

1 Like

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
make you let this guy go nah, na outside den go teach am lesson...sheyb na fresh graduate...dose wey dey experienced dey tell am, he no wan listen...let him go there...you here...deir office na beside lanre shittu motors..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hayjaycity:
make you let this guy go nah, na outside den go teach am lesson...sheyb na fresh graduate...dose wey dey experienced dey tell am, he no wan listen...let him go there...you here...deir office na beside lanre shittu motors..
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hayjaycity:

Lols grin
Gis guy don para sha! grin
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
legendsilver:

Lols grin

grin
legendsilver:

Lols grin

hope more light have been shed on it for you
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hayjaycity:

grin

hope more light have been shed on it for you
Them no dey tell blindman say boko boys don come. Once he hear gboza! Gboza!! Gboza!!! "U know the next tin na" grin grin grin grin
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by frazegidi(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
@silver its me your guy fraze..... All man they tell you to stay away from medpro,omo they mean well for ƔhU º°˚˚˚°ºº º°˚˚˚°ºº
. Cuz those dude will make you regret even going there. So take ma advice save your transport fare n use it to buy sweet for small children for your compound....

2 Likes

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Med pro bruhahaha... guy carry ur legs run o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by ufoms(f): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Dey ar scamers...big time
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Please go, but make sure you come back to tell us ur experience. You can go anyday, anytime. They will be willing to attend to you. After all, you go be new customer.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by oluwamalik(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello PALS. For God sake, Medpro is real. This year March 2014, I was recruited by Medpro and worked with Medpro but the problem is that people don't want to start something of their own but they fail to realize that our govt cannot provide job for all of us but the govt can provide enabling and conducive enviroment to do our own businesses. Look at the case of those that died during the aptitude test of the NIS. You are condemning Medpro, tell me what value have you added to the people around you or to the community but this is what Medpro is doing. I am a proud business owner courtesy of Medpro and I have other solid businesses too. Medpro has really changed my life and I am touching other peoples lives too. I have my business listed on Vconnect all because I was trained by Medro. Pls, I beg you, try and be good AMBASSADORS and patriots of this great NATION (Nigeria). Do something good for yourself and others around you and help to move this GREAT NATION forward. Jonathan CANNOT do it alone O. Think over this and stop painting us black.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by oliwaseunojo: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ oluwamalik or whatever u call urself, stop showing ur insulting our nigeria graduate intelligence, go and tell your testimony to market women that will buy your poo
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oluwa malik... story for john njamah....
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by yemmyomis: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
@oluwamalik ...u are a thief...cheap scammers ...go and sell ur mumu package to your fams
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
oluwamalik:
Hello PALS. For God sake, Medpro is real. This year March 2014, I was recruited by Medpro and worked with Medpro but the problem is that people don't want to start something of their own but they fail to realize that our govt cannot provide job for all of us but the govt can provide enabling and conducive enviroment to do our own businesses. Look at the case of those that died during the aptitude test of the NIS. You are condemning Medpro, tell me what value have you added to the people around you or to the community but this is what Medpro is doing. I am a proud business owner courtesy of Medpro and I have other solid businesses too. Medpro has really changed my life and I am touching other peoples lives too. I have my business listed on Vconnect all because I was trained by Medro. Pls, I beg you, try and be good AMBASSADORS and patriots of this great NATION (Nigeria). Do something good for yourself and others around you and help to move this GREAT NATION forward. Jonathan CANNOT do it alone O. Think over this and stop painting us black.
Please can you elaborate on how you got soooooo successful in this MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES that has a wide range of condemnation from every nook and cranny of Nairaland. The best site to critically scrutinize job recruiters?
Thanks
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
oluwamalik:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this guy don see why dia market no sell again o!
See as him dey defend their crook ways here grin grin grin grin
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by oluwamalik(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello there. For your info, we are not selling anything. So, what market are you talking about? Whatever name you give us, I know you are not better than I am i.e financially or otherwise. We are good entrepreneurs with good business ideas.
I really don't blame you cos it shows that you can never be a business owner. Not that I am defending my company but I was only trying to let you know the TRUTH and do something for your self which will not let you depend on anyone even the govt.
I got successful at Medpro cos I followed instructions, attended seminars, trainings and also developed myself through the internet
Its about business development, branding and packaging which anybody can do.
When they come for aptitude test, they never have the patient to listing to what the moderator is saying. Some of them fail the aptitude test cos they don't read the simple instructions. They just go straight to answer the questions but at the end, they fail.
Lastly, can anyone say specifically how MEDPRO has defrauded, scammed or duped them. They have no proof. They are just lazy and want to remain working for other people instead of having their own businesses.
I await your proofs of our default or fraud so that the house (Nairaland) would act accordingly which I strongly believe that we stand to be corrected.
Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by kachiella: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
as long as im concerned all u get wen u get der is a demand for 10000, do we need to pay to get a job, wen i got der and d demand started i just walked out, the worst part i dat u may not apply but yet u get an invitation with 24hrs notice i mean who does dat? huh
Re: Medpro Global Resources Interview by legendsilver(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
kachiella:
as long as im concerned all u get wen u get der is a demand for 10000, do we need to pay to get a job, wen i got der and d demand started i just walked out, the worst part i dat u may not apply but yet u get an invitation with 24hrs notice i mean who does dat? huh
Scammers of course. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test. / Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! / Job Openings At The International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.