Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39776 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Sharksblow(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheggy13:

My nigga born2fuck I mean no harm o, just teasing u. I really pray u become great as u have prophesied, but it's not my type u can employ friend. U talking of me writing Jamb and u employing me. Don't make me laugh pls. I lecture ur likes in a tertiary institution, so just chill.
so on point
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by anibi9674: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Lorechino:
...like say na aki man d reason
no na execu emeritus
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by KidProgrammer(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
plz alwayz think before you type...not all muslims are terrorist! AM A MOSLEM,AM NOT A TERRORIST,AND I DONT SUPPORT VIOLENCE.!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by lastpage: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Chigold101:
they forget that they are chief security officers of their states. I still wonder what they do with their security vote.

Please, STOP displaying this crass ignorance!

If the Police Commissioner of a state can only take Orders from his Inspector General (in disobedience to a state Governor), How is the Governor then the "Chief Security officer of that state?

Again, the Army, Navy or Airforce dont take orders from any state Governor?

So, tell me, what can a state Governor do in case of a "serious" security breach like terrorism?

We are not talking about "student riot" here! shocked shocked

Governors can only deal with "civil unrest" like student protest, armed robbery and small small issues of security.... with the cooperation of the Police Commissioner.

But there is "someone" who has the Power and Authority" over ALL Security Apparatus in the Country, including sacking a Governor and replacing him with a military Administrator!

That person is the PRESIDENT....and that is why he is called the Commander-in-Chief!
How has he used such enormous power to our benefit in terms of security..... apart from issuing PARDON to Criminals?
shocked angry

BTW: The security vote of a state Governor should be pegged to no more than #20 Million..... since they dont actually have any authority to wield, why create money for them to loot, in the name of security vote?

Lastpage!
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
hifaif:

1. You expected nothing. You spoke out of ignorance. You said ALL Muslim countries and I gave you some Muslim countries that are not in turmoil. And who told you that Saudi Arabia and those other countries I mentioned don't practise core Islam? You must be kidding me.

2. FYI, the Anti-Balaka in CAR is now a terrorist group killing innocent Muslims. Who cares how they evolved? What matters to sensible people is that it is a Christian terrorist group targeting Muslim clans in CAR. And it is getting worse. At least, Boko Haram kills both Christians and Muslims, but Anti-Balaka targets only Muslims (including women and children)

3. Your third question remains silly. Why don't you address all the violent passages in the bible. You think those Christian terrorist groups in CAR and Uganda don't use the bible to back their violent acts? Or maybe you think they also use the Qur'an
after reading your siggy, I rest my case. In a discourse like this we'll keep going. Back and forth. No. Winner,no vanquished. Enjoy your religion.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Homguy:
after reading your siggy, I rest my case. In a discourse like this we'll keep going. Back and forth. No. Winner,no vanquished. Enjoy your religion.

Don't give me that BS. You stand no chance with me on this matter.

Or what else do you have to say after I have debunked all the lies that you made out of your ignorance?

You said all terrorist groups are Islamic, I said not all and made mention of Christian terrorism in CAR and Uganda.

You said all Islamic countries are in turmoil. I debunked that too.

So what is that BS you are saying about No winner, no vanquished?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
hifaif:

Or what else do you have to say after I have debunked all the lies that you made out of your ignorance?

You said all terrorist groups are Islamic, I said not all and made mention of Christian terrorism in CAR and Uganda.

its not about winning any inconsequential argument, its about facts that you've blindingly refused to see. The fact remains, Islam was birthed in terrorism, and continues to encourage it. Now you can go on arguing with yourself, I don't give a hoot. Islam is what it is- a Religion of violence. I hope in some no distant time, your crawling mind would be liberated from all those gibberish your mind was tweaked with at "ile-kewu".
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Homguy:
its not about winning any inconsequential argument, its about facts that you've blindingly refused to see. The fact remains, Islam was birthed in terrorism, and continues to encourage it. Now you can go on arguing with yourself, I don't give a hoot. Islam is what it is- a Religion of violence. I hope in some no distant time, your crawling mind would be liberated from all those gibberish your mind was tweaked with at "ile-kewu".

If Islam were a religion of violence, men like you would long have been wiped out.

Ignorant folks like you are the ones fuelling violence with your misguided statements.

And a parting shot, I am a freethinker, not a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
see your level of intelligence.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by papalnuncio: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH:
I always dont like all these theories, we better tackle this issue now or else.... I ask again, is the world going to end after 2019? Following your theory, what if they win the seat in 2019, wont they still be able to do what you said they want to?
there is nothing you can tell me about the housa man i don't know, i was born in the north, grew in the north. i know there
ideology, there believe, what they like and dislike.
by Nigeria constitution i am from they north but by birth i am not.
so my friend, i know what i wrote
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by papalnuncio: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
MarvelJ:

Only way to stop GEJ is by killing everyone?! Or you mean GEJ killing them?! Because you re so confused sir. How can they kill there people just to prove they re not in support of his reign?! Why cant they go and just kill GEJ people to prove they re not supporting his reign?! You need help to understand this simple comedy?!
my there friend, you don't know your people, meaning i know your people more than you.
i was born in there mist, grew in there mist, eat there food , in fact did every thing they do except worshiping there way.
let me borrow a leave from Israel and Palestinian resent war.they Hamaz guys were using Palestinian women and children as shield, and after the war, they stated celebrating on the street after more than 1000 Palestinian have lost there life and israel lost not up to 100 life. now why are the celebrating?
now if you like or not, if they don't rule then blood will spill
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nafada2: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Using boko haram and bombing to intimidate nigerians cannot work. u people dont like gej b/c he is not a muslim. u people are pushing for a divided nigeria but gej must finish his 2nd term in 2019 then we return to the creeks to revenge for what u pple are doing to him. i pity for nigeria
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by onitshaigbo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kano was the only place in the North fit for human habitation. Now the entire North is unsafe for human beings. SMH
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
papalnuncio:

there is nothing you can tell me about the housa man i don't know, i was born in the north, grew in the north. i know there
ideology, there believe, what they like and dislike.
by Nigeria constitution i am from they north but by birth i am not.
so my friend, i know what i wrote
i actually understand what you mean. But you see, you really dont know my origin, if i'm from the north or not. So you never can tell. But i tell you, where i and you are from doesnt really matter in issues like this. Lets always be careful and watchful. Have a great day boss...
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nicepoker(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
intergral:
What is happening

I only see GEJ promise to deal with boko haram.
GEJ raised war against boko haram.
GEJ this....
GEJ that....
Without any action, imagine is this not a disgrace to 9ja for local hunters being more active than the Nigerian armym
Na now I know say GEJ brain na Idomie full am!!!! Anybody against this must be a skew goat!!!!!..... Abi watin I talk no make sense?
u are a prized fo0l.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
holatin:

I don't need good luck cus good luck for d past Six years is more than a bad luck in two fold, what I need is change
accept GOODLUCK now,your need GOODLUCK to prosper,dontcha?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rexxie:

accept GOODLUCK now,your need GOODLUCK to prosper,dontcha?
I don't need it, if good luck does not pay maybe bad luck will pays.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by coolted(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls what's the function of a governor on his state. shit ***ks
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Lorechino(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
anibi9674:
no na execu emeritus
hmmm via...??
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by anibi9674: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lorechino:
hmmm via...??
alpha marine
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Homguy(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2014
hifaif:

www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/23/kenya-bus-attack-survivor-tells-how-gunmen-selected-their-victims . What have you got to say about this? Bigot.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.