Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi (3688 Views)

I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / You’ll Hear From Me – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by ACKCITY: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is what Atiku Abubakar, a presidential aspirant under the All Progressives Congress, posted this on his facebook page... See Post and more pictures below:

Earlier with my former boss:
"Atiku!"
"Sir"
"Have you eaten? Come and eat amala with me"
Former President Obasanjo then had the most delicious amala and ewedu served!

Source: http://www.ackcitynews.com/2014/11/photos-have-you-eaten-come-and-eat.html

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obj's mouth in the 3rd pic tells everything he plans for Atiku. I know atiku wont take him serious though. Its all publicity stunt!

SaiTAMBUWAL!
Team Tambuwal cool

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by ziky2010(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
What brought them together then is bringing them back now
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Atiku, you eat baba food? You be alonga, na food carry you go baba the letter writer house.
But if baba give him food sha, i go eat
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by teemanbastos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
hmmmm...Amala.. atiku qoinq about 1st to ekiti 4 1 chieftaincy title and e likely ein qo eat poundedyam wif equsi naw to ogun to eat amala.. Eh! God dy o.. Na eating ein dy use campaign ni
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by NwaNimo1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
A true 'Chameleon' and a true 'Snake' . . .

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by jaymichael(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
NwaNimo1:
A true 'Chameleon' and a true 'Snake' . . .
Hahahahaaaaa! who be Chameleon who be snake? Even the bible in Matthew 10 vs 16 says “Behold, I send you forth as
sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye
therefore wise as SERPENTS and
harmless as doves.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Two crooks! If I had my way I would've jailed them ...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by clitlicker: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Theif and deputhief, this two spent eight year in office and didnt buy one pistol for our army and now everbody be blaming gej,.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Big4wig(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls kindly ignore any news or rumor of "ME" coming out for PRESIDENTIAL election in 2015, i have not declared my intentions yet, they are still begging me.cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by darne(m): 4:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Obj : Atiku

Atiku: Sir

Obj: Have you eaten ?

Atiku: No sir

Obj: Come and wash this plate and serve both of us

Atiku: Yes sir, right away sir

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by DRealGeesam(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2014
darne:
Obj : Atiku

Atiku: Sir

Obj: Have you eaten ?

Atiku: No sir

Obj: Come and wash this plate and serve both of us

Atiku: Yes sir, right away sir

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkmd
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2014
If he likes let him eat ofe akwu with Obiano I'm not going to vote him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by egift(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2014
This picuture is causing HBP in TANiod Camps. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by teemanbastos(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Big4wig:
Pls kindly ignore any news or rumor of "ME" coming out for PRESIDENTIAL election in 2015, i have not declared my intentions yet, they are still begging me.cheesy
u sure? grin
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Big4wig(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2014
teemanbastos:
u sure? grin
who is asking??
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Obj is na real baba. That thiephku looks like some house boy in da 1st pic..
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Swizdoe(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
clitlicker:
Theif and deputhief, this two spent eight year in office and didnt buy one pistol for our army and now everbody be blaming gej,.
You are indeed a clit-licker
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Swizdoe(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Rexxie:
Obj is na real baba. That thiephku looks like some house boy in da 1st pic..
shocked

Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Obj has been destroying atiku dreams since time immemorial con use amala as consolidation for him
Obj na baddo
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by clitlicker: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Swizdoe:

You are indeed a clit-licker
Singing wizkid*

Wizzy eleniyan...
Balogun eleniyan...ogumola eneniyan
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by 100Cents: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
clitlicker:

Agreed...
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
egift:
This picuture is causing HBP in TANiod Camps. grin grin grin

Who exactly is your Oga ?

Buhari, Tambuwal or Atiku ?

Nobody anywhere send any of them..
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Afroconnect: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
An immigration officer is not and can never be a galant soldier,I dislike suckers.

see all these clowns playing drama all to please the king makers and power brokers,while the people sit and watch,unaware of their power.

Shame on Nigerians,for giving this myopic bunch the power so easily.
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by jamace(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: "Have You Eaten? Come And Eat Amala With Me"- Atiku Posts Pictures Of Hi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

See You In 2019: An Open Letter By A Pained Woman To Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Chest Beaters, Dem Don Blow One Pipeline Oh! / Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.