Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here (16159 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Sexiest Girl In The World Share Her Nakked Pics Online / Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by johnstar(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
merit12:
Chika ike shares her Nakked pictures just to celebrate..see here
@op do u knw wat nakedd pishure is

EWU
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by frankezi: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2014
nickz:
unclad kwa sad sad...stop smoking that w33d lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dude I am smoking weed right now and I still don't know what op is showing or talking about.
So cut us some slack the guy case need attention.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by nickz(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2014
frankezi:

Dude I am smoking weed right now and I still don't know what op is showing or talking about.
So cut us some slack the guy case need attention.
gringringrin bush burner

human chimney......i hail ohgringrin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by simdam500(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
one word everyone launch this thread because we all thought she's dripping nude...

Devil is a liar
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by Wisegeek01(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by kendrick93(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
merit12:
Chika ike shares her Nakked pictures just to celebrate..see here
u call dat naked? u must be high on cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by Biggty(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Where the naked pictures??

Rubbish!!
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
grinface98:
She's a disgrace
to who? Definitely not herself because from the look of things she seems proud of herself and so does her family grin
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
hummerwise:

Nigerian chick bin jealous since ****
gbam grin
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by jdstunt(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
The op is high on something
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by Ishilove: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Smh. Chika, you try too hard...
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2019
I got hard.
There is no shame in admitting it.
Re: Chika Ike Shares Her Nakked Pictures Just To Celebrate..see Here by saucelake231(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2019
lol.....I can't laff ooo.....so we all came under this post becuse of the nude pic....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins “best Africa Act” At The 2016 MTV Emas / Shan George: I Don’t Respect People Who Film Themselves While Helping Others / Mercy And Benedict Johnson Dumped In Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.