Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

........... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (4732 Views)

NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

........... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014

8 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: ........... by CyberWolf: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP how much were you paid

9 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
CyberWolf:
OP how much were you paid
Forget about how much I was paid and focus on the message.

btw, I earn N0.00 per month from Buhari

12 Likes

Re: ........... by Vitta: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guy I think you should wait until Buhari win APC ticket

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Vitta: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Team Tinubu, the camp of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was compelled by some former Nigerian leaders and Northern Islamic leaders to drop its support for the 2015 presidential aspiration of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
tinubu-tambuwal-buhari
Reflective of the pressure which also came from some close associates of Asiwaju Tinubu, the political group has switched support towards the presidential aspiration of Speaker Aminu Tambuwal who with his entry this week, immediately turned into a major contender for the ticket.

He has Buhari and former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as the main challengers for the party’s presidential ticket with Governor Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano State and newspaper publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah also contending.
Several other factors were taken into consideration by the Tinubu camp in switching support, close associates of the political leader disclosed to Saturday Vanguard. Among the other factors was the alleged overbearing influence of some close associates of Gen. Buhari, who they claimed were likely to fence out other political stakeholders in a possible Buhari presidency.
Three former heads of state, two from the north and one from the south and a very influential retired army chief from the northeast who has also held political appointments in the present dispensation were among those cited by sources as having prevailed on the Tinubu camp to drop support for Buhari.

The decision of the Tinubu camp to drop support for Buhari, it was learnt, also followed reservations from some sections of the north notably, some Islamic leaders.
“It is not that we dumped Buhari, the Islamic clerics, the imams and the political leaders in the north particularly three former heads of state said that they don’t want the man,” the source said.
President Olusegun Obasanjo and a former military president Gen. Ibrahim Babangida met penultimate Tuesday following the latter’s return from a medical trip abroad. The two men met for 30 minutes behind closed doors.
However, Gen Baban-gida had in the past been publicly quoted as urging Speaker Tambuwal to aspire for a higher office. Speaking at the presentation of the Vanguard Personality of the Year award to Governor Chibuke Amaechi of Rivers State in Lagos on April 6, 2013, the former military president said:

“When leaders like Tambuwal delivered on their electoral promise, we advise them to try something higher. For Tambuwal, your guess is as good as mine. Well done.” Babangida’s remark was applauded. .
The influence of some present and past minders of Gen. Buhari was also another reason taken into consideration, a source disclosed.
“There is this perception about Buhari that he is surrounding himself with some people like Nasir El-Rufai, Buba Galadima, Sule Hamman” the source said, reawakening complaints about the overbearing attitude of Buhari’s now dissolved political machine, The Buhari Organisation, TBO which had in the past been accused of selectively fencing out people.

[b]The Tinubu associates also feared that the perceptions of religious extremism which the ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP had sought to tag on Buhari could deny the party votes in the South were he to emerge as candidate.
Though many of the Tinubu associates do not regard him as an extremist, but the perception already created, it was learned, could be injurious to their political outing. There were also concerns that Buhari could be detached from responsibility and reference was made to his past roles as head of state and chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Task Force, PTF where his subordinates usurped authority in his name.
“When he was head of state most of the power was delegated to Idiagbon and when he was at PTF, it was another person, that took charge and that if APC says they are looking for change that Tambuwal represents that change,” an associate of Tinubu revealed.
Another factor that was taken into consideration which was projected by some associates of the APC national leader, Saturday Vanguard learned was the prospect of Buhari turning on Tinubu and others once he is invested with power.[/b]
“There are also fears in Asuwaju’s camp that the man may destroy Asiwaju and may come back to hurt him and some of Asiwaju’s loyalists warned him,” the source revealed.

The matter of General Buhari’s age also came into consideration in the final consideration to drop support for the former head of state as it was reasoned that 70 to 80% of voters fall between the age of 18 to 40+ and most of them don’t know Buhari.
Political associates were also disturbed that inputs made by party leaders into the general’s speech at his declaration at the Eagle Square last month were discarded raising apprehension that the general in office could reject advice. Some were also understood to have raised the fact that the former head of state also did not have enough money for the race ahead.
The factors inevitably helped to shift attention towards Tambuwal who was earlier aligning himself towards the Sokoto State governorship contest.

Support for Tambuwal’s aspiration is also being boosted by permutations that his sterling leadership of the House of Representatives where he has the committed support of more than half of the members had put him in pole position in more than half of the federal constituencies in the country.
The decision of the Tinubu camp to change attention from Buhari and Tambuwal’s entry into the contest was welcomed by associates of Atiku Abubakar who see it as an opportunity for them to move in to harvest support from the influential Southwest caucus that is firmly controlled by Tinubu.

The Buhari camp was yesterday adjusting itself not to be in panic mood as it welcomed Tambuwal into the race. Osita Okechukwu, a strong loyalist of Buhari in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said the development would not cut off the celestial bond between Buhari and the more than 12 million followers behind him around the country.
He said: “The entry of Rt.Hon. Aminu Tambuwal is a welcome development, the more the presidential aspirants or any aspirant to governor, Senate, national or state assemblies the merrier.”
“Our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be the greatest beneficiary, as the mobilization of the electorate will be wider, penetrating and robust.”

“Therefore, Hon Tambuwal is highly welcome into the presidential race. This is why the constitution of our party was amended penultimate week, to accommodate in less than one hour, any person who joins APC.”
“On his chances, one cannot hazard a guess, as Tambuwal unlike Buhari or Atiku had never contested nationwide election. He only contested in a federal constituency and had never tested his popularity in Kano, Akure or Enugu.”
All one knows is that his entry will neither diminish nor cut-off the celestial bond between GMB and the masses and the middle class of our dear country. The masses and middle class had renewed at every election GMB’s 12million Vote Bank, therefore the contest at the end of the day is between President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and GMB.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/tinubu-dumped-buhari-tambuwal/#sthash.YkBtBLJD.dpuf
Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Vitta:
Guy I think you should wait until Buhari win APC ticket
This is not about APC, it is about telling the untold as regarding General Buhari

2 Likes

Re: ........... by CyberWolf: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
barcanista:
Forget about how much I was paid and focus on the message.

btw, I earn N0.00 per month from Buhari
because the way you carry this matter on your head is worrisome..You were once an objective progressive but the way you suddenly turned around and started supporting anything APC whether true or false is very appalling..You are gradually loosing it bro..

16 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Vitta:
Team Tinubu, the camp of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was compelled by some former Nigerian leaders and Northern Islamic leaders to drop its support for the 2015 presidential aspiration of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
tinubu-tambuwal-buhari
Reflective of the pressure which also came from some close associates of Asiwaju Tinubu, the political group has switched support towards the presidential aspiration of Speaker Aminu Tambuwal who with his entry this week, immediately turned into a major contender for the ticket.

“Therefore, Hon Tambuwal is highly welcome into the presidential race. This is why the constitution of our party was amended penultimate week, to accommodate in less than one hour, any person who joins APC.”
“On his chances, one cannot hazard a guess, as Tambuwal unlike Buhari or Atiku had never contested nationwide election. He only contested in a federal constituency and had never tested his popularity in Kano, Akure or Enugu.”
All one knows is that his entry will neither diminish nor cut-off the celestial bond between GMB and the masses and the middle class of our dear country. The masses and middle class had renewed at every election GMB’s 12million Vote Bank, therefore the contest at the end of the day is between President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and GMB.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/tinubu-dumped-buhari-tambuwal/#sthash.YkBtBLJD.dpuf
Bros this article can best be likened to Beer parlour Gossip, I don't see how it relates to the topic on ground

4 Likes

Re: ........... by watchingin3D: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
@barcanista you'll need to prove to us that you want the best for Nigerians.I Think you have a credibility issue.Just see a snippet of why you will have a lot of work convincing nairalanders of your "good" intent.
https://www.nairaland.com/1997710/why-think-people-doubt-apc

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
watchingin3D:
@barcanista you'll need to prove to us that you want the best for Nigerians.I Think you have a credibility issue.Just see a snippet of why you will have a lot of work convincing nairalanders of your "good" intent.
https://www.nairaland.com/1997710/why-think-people-doubt-apc
The snapshot is a testament that I don't play politics of hate and proves my patriotism. My stance on Nyako/Adamawa issue remains unchanged. The House has the power to institute impeachment proceedings against Admiral Nyako IF they find him wanting. It was for Nyako to defend himself or go to Court(like Obi did in 2006). The President shouldn't meddle in the affairs of a federating state. Beside, How does that speak of my bias? You only vindicated me my friend. I maintain my position and disapproval on incesant sacking of Deputies because of "political affiliation. I don't justify witchunting no matter who is involved.

Anyway, back to topic... I see that you have nothing meaningful to contribute

4 Likes

Re: ........... by jasper7(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oga these are not reasons enuf to vote buhari. APC campaigners are all over the place. It seems you guys are more interested in running Jonathan down than facing the game. I won't vote Jonathan or Buhari. If APC can't bring a credible candidate and PDP can't bring a more intelligent candidate. Then my vote will go for one of those new parties cheesy

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
jasper7:
Oga these are not reasons enuf to vote buhari. APC campaigners are all over the place. It seems you guys are more interested in running Jonathan down than facing the game. I won't vote Jonathan or Buhari. If APC can't bring a credible candidate and PDP can't bring a more intelligent candidate. Then my vote will go for one of those new parties cheesy
You are the first poster to mention "Jonathan" on this thread. I don't see how this relate to Jonathan in anyway. You my friend need to take a chill pill and ask your younger siblings to teach you basic comprehension. Also pray to God for wisdom and understanding, so as not to embarrass yourself a second time

8 Likes

Re: ........... by watchingin3D: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
barcanista:
The snapshot is a testament that I don't play politics of hate and proves my patriotism. My stance on Nyako/Adamawa issue remains unchanged. The House has the power to commence impeachment proceedings against Admiral Nyako IF they find him wanting. It was for Nyako to defend himself or go to Court(like Obi did in 2006). The President shouldn't meddle in the affairs of a federating state. Beside, How does that speak of my bias? You only justified me my friend. Yes, I maintain my position and disapproval on incesant sacking of Deputies because of "political affiliation. I don't justify witchunting no matter who is involved.

I wish you'll be civil for once.That's by the way.If you think nigerians are gullible,you'll need a re-think.Good wine needs no bush.You may have forgotten what you have been posting but a few are on https://www.nairaland.com/1997710/why-think-people-doubt-apc

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
watchingin3D:

I wish you'll be civil for once.That's by the way.If you think nigerians are gullible,you'll need a re-think.Good wine needs no bush.You may have forgotten what you have been posting but a few are on https://www.nairaland.com/1997710/why-think-people-doubt-apc
So you mean you went as far as creating a thread in my name? Wow, I see that I have been causing pains in your camp.

By The Way: You Registered November 14, 2014. All Your Seven Posts and your one topic are against "barcanista". There are two things involve here:
1. Either you are a TANoid recruit assigned to troll barcanista-due to the severe damage I have been causing in your camp OR
2. You are one of the regular posters, a coward hiding under a new monicker to troll.

Whichever ways, You FAIL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........... by watchingin3D: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
hahaha
so they had to remove the post.Anyways the message my brother is be consistent.
Re: ........... by watchingin3D: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
barcanista:
So you mean you went as far as creating a thread in my name? Wow, I see that I have been causing pains in your camp.

i don't have a camp like you suggested.I love people who are passionate about what they believe in.But no double standards pls.
I just wanted you to know that nigerians are reading your posts.You may have to revise your posts since 2013.I did a little for you.Prolly watching your back bro.Tnx
No one is frightened.Afterall,you have just 1 vote brother.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by jasper7(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
barcanista:
You are the first poster to mention "Jonathan" on this thread. I don't see how this relate to Jonathan in anyway. You my friend need to take a chill pill and ask your younger siblings to teach you basic comprehension. Also pray to God for wisdom and understanding, so as not to embarrass yourself a second time
Hahahaha... embarrass myself a 2nd time. Wow! That's deep. So you who has comprehension and you who has received wisdom and understanding from God, pls kindly explain the point of this post. Why exactly are we talking if or not buhari favours the south. Why? To win the heart of the south? Or to show that whatever the south has gained from GEJ regime they can also gain from Buhari's? Enlighten me pls, I am eagerly waiting ur answer.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by ifex370(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
f
Re: ........... by OKDnigeria: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2014
6 ministers from d south? pls How many minsters did Buhari have at dat time?

But what is d essence of dis post? To make me vote for Buhari? It's a very poor attempt!!

5 Likes

Re: ........... by OKDnigeria: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2014
6 ministers from d south? pls How many minsters did Buhari have at dat time?

But what is d aim of dis post? To make me vote for Buhari? It's a very poor attempt!!
Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2014
watchingin3D:

i don't have a camp like you suggested.[s]I love people who are passionate about what they believe in[/s].But no double standards pls.
I just wanted you to know that nigerians are reading your posts.You may have to revise your posts since 2013.I did a little for you.Prolly watching your back bro.Tnx
No one is frightened.Afterall,you have just 1 vote brother.
You are not the first, neither will you be the last to do this.
Re: ........... by watchingin3D: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
The snapshot is a testament that I don't play politics of hate and proves my patriotism. My stance on Nyako/Adamawa issue remains unchanged. The House has the power to institute impeachment proceedings against Admiral Nyako IF they find him wanting. It was for Nyako to defend himself or go to Court(like Obi did in 2006). The President shouldn't meddle in the affairs of a federating state. Beside, How does that speak of my bias? You only vindicated me my friend. I maintain my position and disapproval on incesant sacking of Deputies because of "political affiliation. I don't justify witchunting no matter who is involved.

I didn't want to reply before but you requested how it speaks of your bias.I'm sure you know you've given that away.
For the benefit of those who didn't see the thread i created,i highlighted inconsistencies of your posts.Truth be told,it got me thinking why i should believe you.For instance see this,

Re: ........... by Pataki: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2014
I read somewhere that Buhari's first daughter is married to an Igbo guy.

How true is this?

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2014
watchingin3D:

I didn't want to reply before but you requested how it speaks of your bias.I'm sure you know you've given that away.
For the benefit of those who didn't see the thread i created,i highlighted inconsistencies of your posts.Truth be told,it got me thinking why i should believe you.For instance see this,
The difference between us is that, though I support APC, I do speak against any actions of them as a party or as individuals that I consider inconsistent and undemocratic. I was before now sympathetic to the PDP until I realised how fraudulent the party is. to Nyako, my position is very clear and still unchanged. In fact, I created a thread to remind the LASHA and Tinubu of the Pedro saga, as at then I had already declared for the APC.
The lesson is that patriotism and truth should be placed above partisan politics. While you do a zombie-like followership, I do a followership that is based on my conscience and conviction.

You don't have to be spamming it on thread since you already created a thread for it, it shows desperation in your calumnous campaign against me which will fail

By The Way: You Registered November 14, 2014. All Your Seven Posts and your one topic are against "barcanista". There are two things involve here:
1. Either you are a TANoid recruit assigned to troll barcanista-due to the severe damage I have been causing in your camp OR
2. You are one of the regular posters, a coward hiding under a new monicker to troll.

Whichever ways, You FAIL

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Pataki:
I read somewhere that Buhari's first daughter is married to an Igbo guy.

How true is this?
Very true... He's got an Igbo Son-inlaw

1 Like

Re: ........... by SamIkenna: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Vitta:
tinubu-tambuwal-buhari

He has Buhari and former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as the main challengers for the party’s presidential ticket with Governor Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano State and newspaper publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah also contending.
Several other factors were taken into consideration by the Tinubu camp in switching support, close associates of the political leader disclosed to Saturday Vanguard. Among the other factors was the alleged overbearing influence of some close associates of Gen. Buhari, who they claimed were likely to fence out other political stakeholders in a possible Buhari presidency.
Three former heads of state, two from the north and one from the south and a very influential retired army chief from the northeast who has also held political appointments in the present dispensation were among those cited by sources as having prevailed on the Tinubu camp to drop support for Buhari.

The decision of the Tinubu camp to drop support for Buhari, it was learnt, also followed reservations from some sections of the north notably, some Islamic leaders.
“It is not that we dumped Buhari, the Islamic clerics, the imams and the political leaders in the north particularly three former heads of state said that they don’t want the man,” the source said.
President Olusegun Obasanjo and a former military president Gen. Ibrahim Babangida met penultimate Tuesday following the latter’s return from a medical trip abroad. The two men met for 30 minutes behind closed doors.
However, Gen Baban-gida had in the past been publicly quoted as urging Speaker Tambuwal to aspire for a higher office. Speaking at the presentation of the Vanguard Personality of the Year award to Governor Chibuke Amaechi of Rivers State in Lagos on April 6, 2013, the former military president said:

“When leaders like Tambuwal delivered on their electoral promise, we advise them to try something higher. For Tambuwal, your guess is as good as mine. Well done.” Babangida’s remark was applauded. .
The influence of some present and past minders of Gen. Buhari was also another reason taken into consideration, a source disclosed.
“There is this perception about Buhari that he is surrounding himself with some people like Nasir El-Rufai, Buba Galadima, Sule Hamman” the source said, reawakening complaints about the overbearing attitude of Buhari’s now dissolved political machine, The Buhari Organisation, TBO which had in the past been accused of selectively fencing out people.

[b]The Tinubu associates also feared that the perceptions of religious extremism which the ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP had sought to tag on Buhari could deny the party votes in the South were he to emerge as candidate.
Though many of the Tinubu associates do not regard him as an extremist, but the perception already created, it was learned, could be injurious to their political outing. There were also concerns that Buhari could be detached from responsibility and reference was made to his past roles as head of state and chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Task Force, PTF where his subordinates usurped authority in his name.
“When he was head of state most of the power was delegated to Idiagbon and when he was at PTF, it was another person, that took charge and that if APC says they are looking for change that Tambuwal represents that change,” an associate of Tinubu revealed.
Another factor that was taken into consideration which was projected by some associates of the APC national leader, Saturday Vanguard learned was the prospect of Buhari turning on Tinubu and others once he is invested with power.[/b]
“There are also fears in Asuwaju’s camp that the man may destroy Asiwaju and may come back to hurt him and some of Asiwaju’s loyalists warned him,” the source revealed.

The matter of General Buhari’s age also came into consideration in the final consideration to drop support for the former head of state as it was reasoned that 70 to 80% of voters fall between the age of 18 to 40+ and most of them don’t know Buhari.
Political associates were also disturbed that inputs made by party leaders into the general’s speech at his declaration at the Eagle Square last month were discarded raising apprehension that the general in office could reject advice. Some were also understood to have raised the fact that the former head of state also did not have enough money for the race ahead.
The factors inevitably helped to shift attention towards Tambuwal who was earlier aligning himself towards the Sokoto State governorship contest.

Support for Tambuwal’s aspiration is also being boosted by permutations that his sterling leadership of the House of Representatives where he has the committed support of more than half of the members had put him in pole position in more than half of the federal constituencies in the country.
The decision of the Tinubu camp to change attention from Buhari and Tambuwal’s entry into the contest was welcomed by associates of Atiku Abubakar who see it as an opportunity for them to move in to harvest support from the influential Southwest caucus that is firmly controlled by Tinubu.

The Buhari camp was yesterday adjusting itself not to be in panic mood as it welcomed Tambuwal into the race. Osita Okechukwu, a strong loyalist of Buhari in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said the development would not cut off the celestial bond between Buhari and the more than 12 million followers behind him around the country.
He said: “The entry of Rt.Hon. Aminu Tambuwal is a welcome development, the more the presidential aspirants or any aspirant to governor, Senate, national or state assemblies the merrier.”
“Our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be the greatest beneficiary, as the mobilization of the electorate will be wider, penetrating and robust.”

'A luta Agbogho achupu Agadi adigi mma' is both a classic song by Oriental Brothers as well as a timeless saying in Igbo language.

Anyone with a link to that classic? Hit me please.
Re: ........... by SamIkenna: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
Very true... He's got an Igbo Son-inlaw

Nwanne, have you considered used-car sales? You might be good at it - just saying.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2014
SamIkenna:

Nwanne, have you considered used-car sales? You might be good at it - just saying.
And how does that affect the thread?
Re: ........... by SamIkenna: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
And how does that affect the thread?

Dude, I'm saying - Used car sales men are making a serious killing in the US and I believe they're probably smiling to banks in Nigeria too. I see that you're good at selling Buhari - you catch my drift..

3 Likes

Re: ........... by agabusta: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2014
barcanista:
The difference between us is that, though I support APC, I do speak against any actions of them as a party or as individuals that I consider inconsistent and undemocratic. I was before now sympathetic to the PDP until I realised how fraudulent the party is. to Nyako, my position is very clear and still unchanged. In fact, I created a thread to remind the LASHA and Tinubu of the Pedro saga, as at then I had already declared for the APC.
The lesson is that patriotism and truth should be placed above partisan politics. While you do a zombie-like followership, I do a followership that is based on my conscience and conviction.

You don't have to be spamming it on thread since you already created a thread for it, it shows desperation in your calumnous campaign against me which will fail

Whichever ways, You FAIL

Cool...so cool. I like ur passion. Pls continue putting issues in the right perspectives for all these bigots and religious intolerant folks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cambridge University Releases Official Press Statement Concerning Gen. Buhari's / INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far / Another Nigerian Makes A History( Wins senate seat in Kansas state USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.