Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. (5649 Views)

Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by truenorth: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2015
**Whether they rig the Election and win is not my Business, My Job is to say what God wants me to say
**Even at their Gun Point, Daggers Point, I will not change my statement.
**They know im saying the truth, the issue is why should he say it
** If there is any body whether publicly or privately who has given Money to the Ministry and wants it back, they should Send their account number, i will wire it back and leave me to remain i prophet.
**They keep saying, it shall be well..it shall be well....When? Is it until you die

Listen to Father Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_cKgG_KqL4

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by steppin: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Father Mbaka is trying so hard!
Leave politics for politicians abeg! You fought with Gov. Nnamani and you later failed. You cursed him but it didn't work. Abeg, go siddon!

33 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
SHUUU? YOU WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR STATEMENT?

WAS THIS NOT THE SAME MAN THAT SAID A VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR BOKO-HARAM.....AND THE NEXT DAY HE SAID GOODLUCK IS BADLUCK?? WAS THAT NOT HIM CHANGING HIS STATEMENTS? NOW, HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS STATEMENTS??

APC HAS BASTARDIZED THIS WORD CHANGE!

....AND DDELIVERER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF CHANGE ANYMORE...SMH/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2015
The anointed has spoken

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai! Dia ris God oo.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by clevvermind(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2015
is the spirit of God really controlling this man or something else?

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by mekaboy(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka Why?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Interesting. ......
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Mekus68: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka, Mbaka, Mbaka why?Why are u, a clegy man, playing patisan politics? Mbaka why

12 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
The best clergy. H

Keep clearing the ground for APC in southeast

Mbaka why? Big up sir

18 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by MrPeterson(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let the drama start. I can wait to hear another grammar from mama .......
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless Fr. Mbaka

God bless APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Everyday I lose an inch of respect for dis mbaka, he's dragging d Holy Roman Catholic church to d mud, thank God he has raised Ebube Monso. He shld face his ministry of be dealt wif, even d likes of bishop Kukah don't interfere in politics d way he does. He's so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by alaoeri: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
If and only if the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc will use there position to preach good governance just like this man maybe things will change for better.

14 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
If and only if the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc will use there position to preach good governance just like this man maybe things will change for better.

There's a difference between preaching good governance and preaching partisan politics.

Thats why I like Prof Pat Utomi

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
DDeliverer:
SHUUU? YOU WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR STATEMENT?

WAS THIS NOT THE SAME MAN THAT SAID A VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR BOKO-HARAM.....AND THE NEXT DAY HE SAID GOODLUCK IS BADLUCK?? WAS THAT NOT HIM CHANGING HIS STATEMENTS? NOW, HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS STATEMENTS??

APC HAS BASTARDIZED THIS WORD CHANGE!

....AND DDELIVERER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE MEAN OF CHANGE ANYMORE...SMH/
Am a Catholic but I tire for d Father,I hope its not true he received 800million from Apc,he should stay out of Politics!

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by size38: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
The feelings of mbaka against this administration is not different from what millions of Nigerians feels out there. Mbaka like any other Nigerian has right to speak on issues of public concern. I solidly stand by Rev. Mbaka. No amount of political propaganda against APC will make me not to vote for them. 16 yrs in power is not 16 days ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by hikmojj(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
lobatan
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by DaGC(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Religious leaders should not be involved in things like this. Such a shame.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Akshow: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
At least with people like him, we will know not all our south east brothers are sentimental and blind followers

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Mobi47(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
this man is saying the truth, but some Nigerians are taking him for granted. If u love this country nd wnts Nigeria to b better, just vote out Badluck jonathan. Enough is enough. Lets forget abt sentiments nd do the ryt tin. VOTE FOR CHANGE. See I am an easterner nd will be voting out GEJ. Think straight, think change.

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by egift(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless Fr. Mbaka always.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by BodyKiss(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Everyday I lose an inch of respect for dis mbaka, he's dragging d Holy Roman Catholic church to d mud, thank God he has raised Ebube Monso. He shld face his ministry of be dealt wif, even d likes of bishop Kukah don't interfere in politics d way he does. He's so annoying!

How can you lose what you don't have. Please shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
BodyKiss:

How can you lose what you don't have. Please shut up.
nobody respects mbaka anymore. He's now somtin else.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by BodyKiss(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
nobody respects mbaka anymore. He's now somtin else.

He's now something else because he's rightly against your clueless master.

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by OgologoDimkpa: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
In the multitude of words, wisdom is lacking.
Mbaka, please zip it, you are losing credibility with every utterance.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Classic!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by davidstones: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
size38:
The feelings of mbaka against this administration is not different from what millions of Nigerians feels out there. Mbaka like any other Nigerian has right to speak on issues of public concern. I solidly stand by Rev. Mbaka. No amount of political propaganda against APC will make me not to vote for them. 16 yrs in power is not 16 days ooo.

Of those 16 years, how many of them that ruined Nigeria are now the so called change agents in the APC that has suddenly become born again because they change their party. I can name: Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Obasanjo etc. Change is of the heart not in changing a political party.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by PhockPhockMan: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The anointed has spoken
Spoken to who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This PHOTO: The Moment Osinbajo Became Acting President / Kano Governorship: Appeal Court To Commence Hearing On Monday / NPA Gets $700 Million To Rehabilitate The Ports At Tincan Island And Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.