Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. (3206 Views)

Pls I Need Contact Of A Reliable Shirt/clothing Suppliers On Aliexpress / Contact Of A Wine An Liquor Distributor In Lagos Needed / Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by pekelepekele(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Please house I need a chineese dealer whatsapp # .. The ones based on electronic stuff like laptops and mobiles..
Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by Billygee2u: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2014
pekelepekele:
Please house I need a chineese dealer whatsapp # .. The ones based on electronic stuff like laptops and mobiles..
Thanks in advance.
you need it for what ?
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by pekelepekele(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
To buy things from them .
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by tony231(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Hi, I av a dealer but its for a token
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by emman44(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2014
tony231:
A token to assist ur fellow broda?
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by Toosure70: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Contact me
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by tony231(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Yes ooh coz I bought the info my self
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by alakara(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Bros,it depend on wat u want 2 buy.jst go 2 alibaba.com/aliexpress.com and search 4 ur products thr.u see plenty suppliers thr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by pekelepekele(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2014
alakara:
Bros,it depend on wat u want 2 buy.jst go 2 alibaba.com/aliexpress.com and search 4 ur products thr.u see plenty suppliers thr.

Thanks bro that turned out well.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by MysticZeus: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2014
tony231:

Fûcktard! That what You are:

Greedy Cretin:
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
tony231:
chai
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by greenchisom: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I have a dealer that is very nice, she is a marketing manager in a company that produces and sells electronic stuff like laptops and mobiles, they also handle customization( branding the goods with your name and details)
I have been dealing with them over two years and they are very very reliable, You acn pay them via PayPal, Alipay, etc.
Contact me on 08036246408
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by Bode2: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
greenchisom:
I have a dealer that is very nice, she is a marketing manager in a company that produces and sells electronic stuff like laptops and mobiles, they also handle customization( branding the goods with your name and details)
I have been dealing with them over two years and they are very very reliable, You acn pay them via PayPal, Alipay, etc.
Contact me on 08036246408
guy, do you have one that based on light items like wristwatches and slippers. etc.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by greenchisom: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bode2:
guy, do you have one that based on light items like wristwatches and slippers. etc.

Sure. My brother is also living in GZ, China.
He is very good in connecting 9ija boys with reliable Chinese sellers.

Sorry for the late reply.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by emman44(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by roqrules04(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just search 2ru Alibaba or 1688 u'll get wat u want.. very easy smiley
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by Bode2: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
greenchisom:

Sure. My brother is also living in GZ, China.
He is very good in connecting 9ija boys with reliable Chinese sellers.

Sorry for the late reply.
ok, pls can you link me with any Chinese seller. I would like to import light fast moving items like wristwatches and slippers. Thanks.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by greenchisom: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
You can Whatsapp me on 08036246408 for all the details, My bros is schooling there.
NOTE: I will only give my bros/supplier contact to serious ones. Not for fun/joke.
Re: I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. by Dayspring1(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have contact me

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / Does the Current Economic Recession Benefit Nigerian Freelancers? - Here is How. / Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.