Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

On The Cement Matter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / On The Cement Matter (600 Views)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter / How To Secure A Property In Abuja No Matter Your Financial Status With Ease / Miniflat 2/3/4 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Ogba Call Now Matter Of Urgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Cement Matter by whatofyou: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2014
I am constantly being hurt by the less quantity of cement bagged in the 50kg bags of our cement manufacturers. I used to think it was an oversight but now I know these acts from the manufacturers are deliberate. And to think that Dangote Obajana has the largest share in this evil makes it bitter-sweet.

Moreover, I almost lost a site because of this wickedness, had it not been for my past dealings with the man-in-charge. We are very happy that you have introduced the 42.5 grade; but will you now supply us --people and traders in Anambra especially-- underweight bags. Just as QUALITY IS NEEDED, SO IS QUANTITY: LET 50kg be 50kg, Sir!

Trade is sweet when done with less suspicion. S.O.N. and other concerned people should take note.

(1) (Reply)

Flat With Existing NHF Mortgage For Sale In Arepo #8.5m / For Sale 11 Plots Of Land With C Of O Is For Sale In Trans Amadi Portharcourt / He Replaced Mud Huts With Luxurious Apartments Free Of Charge! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.